3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

Close but not quite

I am very happy with my new bed. We wanted to move to a King size from the Queen that we had. We already had a Tempurpedicand love it, but didn't wnat to spend that much again if we didn't have to. It wasn't in the budget. we decided to try Amerisleep and ordered the materess that was comparable to the one we alreay have. Both of us love it. It is not quite the same but for the price you can't beat it. I am not sure that it is as firm as our temperpedic, but it is still comfortable and with having had recent back surgery it is very supportive and that is a necessity for me.

Not pleased!!

They tried to sell me as being compared to tempurpedic. They lied, bed is not comfortable, I sleep hot, It already is developing a cavity in the middle and I've only had it for 6 months. You get what you pay for with these beds, there is a reason why they are as cheap as they are. My husband likes to compare our bed to sleeping on a "hunk of trash."

Helps my back tremendously.

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Sleeps Too Warm For Me

• Primary Bed

Comments about Amerisleep Revere Mattress:

After lots of research, i wanted a memory foam bed to help my osteoarthritis in my lower back and the neck injury i have pain from. Sleeping on my side and back and being overweight helped me decide on this matress. All i can say is i wish i had done it sooner. The sharp shooting pains down my legs have gone away. Yes, i will always have back pain BUT this matress helps me so much. It sleeps a little warm for me BUT i'll take it to have less pain. I also liked the partial makeup of natural (non carcinogenic) materials. The salesman online was totally honest with me about the percentage of the natural fibers in the matress. You have to be honest when tellimg them your hieght and weight. The price was really good for what you get. The base had to be assembed but, i did it and i have no mechanical ability - take a breath and do the few simple steps and nothing was missing.

Great Mattress!

Comments about Amerisleep Revere Mattress:

Did a lot of shopping around, found Amerisleep while looking for mattress reviews on line. Was very impressed by the reviews I read. We ordered it and have had no complaints!! My husband has back problems and is feeling much better now, we believe some of it was caused by our old mattress. This is a great mattress, very firm and comfortable. Sleeping much better at night now, i used to feel achy in the mornings now I feel great!

• Firmness:

This mattress company is the worst

Comments about Amerisleep Revere Mattress:

It took my mattress two months to arrive (after they promised 10 days). 4 different times they told me the mattress was in transit and would arrive in three days. It never happened. I called, emailed, called, emailed, called and emailed, but the same song and dance took place over and over. It has been about two months and the mattress is sagging and is completely useless. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

• Firmness:

High quality at a low price.

Comments about Amerisleep Revere Mattress:

After laying a friend's Tempurpedic, I was hooked on memory foam. I couldn't stop talking about it! But after going to the store and seeing the price, I thought I'd never be able to afford that comfort. Luckily, I searched online and found Amerisleep. They claimed to have Tempurpedic comfort at a low price, and after speaking with their support staff, I happily placed an order. After a few nights on the bed, I was hooked. Now my friend with the Tempurpedic bed won't stop talking about MY bed! Who would have thought?!

I've recommended Amerisleep to all my friends and family. A++

Buyer Beware!!!!

Comments about Amerisleep Revere Mattress:

I went ahead with buying with them because of the wonderful reviews they have on their website, dont be fooled, they look rigged to me, esp after my experience with them. Read the real reviews on Better business reviews website(which i figured later) I have decided to pass on my experience every way possible, So no one else is fooled like i was.

We Ordered an Ergo Invincible adjustable bed. The sales people were nice and tried using all the tricks on us. But after we placed the order in a few days we decided to cancel the order. They were very pushy in terms of why do u need to cancel etc. they finally said they have cancelled the order and the refund will be given in max 15 days. We received no email for confirmation that order is cancelled. Its been over 45 days now. Ive been calling them since past 2 weeks, initially they said a financial controller will get back to you, but now for the past week they have not been answering the call. The Guy on the chat says finance will get back to you, you WILL have to wait. I didnt so much as get an apology, and when i demanded an apology, he said "im sorry about the way you feel" Not about what has happened. I emailed them to call me, no one did. I have called my credit card company . If thats the way they treated something that hasnt even been delivered yet, my sympathies with the people who believed the risk free trial and had it delivered, Gud luck getteng you money guys."

• Firmness:

Not for me, maybe someone else

Comments about Amerisleep Revere Mattress:

Bad bed uncomfortable, hurts back. Maybe you'd like it I didn't. Maybe i'd go back to spring mattress who knows. I just don't like memory foam anymore sorry. Bed makes me stiff in the morning and hurts my lower back

Best Mattress We've Owned

from Edgerton, KS

Comments about Amerisleep Revere Mattress:

The Revere bed is truly the best mattress we have ever owned, after having slept on waterbeds and a variety of spring mattresses for decades. We have been using it for nearly a year and have notable improvement in back pain and body aches, and can immediately tell the difference when traveling - We can't wait to get home to our Amerisleep mattress! What appealed to us was the competitive price, healthier materials, and that it's made in USA, and we weren't disappointed. We have recommended this bed many of our friends and family.

Firmness
Firm enough to support our backs with just enough softness on top.

• Firmness:

Best mattress we have ever slept on

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Amerisleep Revere Mattress:

To make sure that a memory foam style mattress is what they are getting, and to first go lay on a couple at a traditional mattress store to get a feel of what it is like to sleep on one and to determine what firmness would suit their needs. Then proceed to shop online so they can get a better cost for the mattressWe have had this mattress for over 2 weeks now, I was having problems with my traditional mattress and now My back pain is minimized, I sleep through the night with no disturbances from my husband moving around. We love this mattress.

Comfort
The mattress forms to our bodies and is firm not lumpy- very comfortable for rest.

Support
I used to have back pain for a few months now, and since sleeping on this mattress I havent had any pain , my back feels very rested.

Firmness
The mattress holds our body weight individually and also forms to our bodies perfectly so you dont feel a sinking or lumpy feeling.

So far seems tough and returns to original form as soon as I get up, is made well.

Amerisleep Revere Memory Foam Mattress

from Katy, TX

Comments about Amerisleep Revere Mattress:

If you're interested in the Amerisleep Revere mattress I would strongly encourage you to try it. I have been sleeping on spring mattresses my entire life (31 years). I am self-employed and I work on a computer all day long. My back and neck hurt from sitting up and typing all day. The memory foam mattress is amazing. I usually wake up in the exact same position I fell asleep in. Like most people I did research online and talked with friends about their memory foam mattress and the good and bad points about these mattresses. Some of the stuff I've read online isn't true at all - like the memory foam gets hot and you sweat more than with a regular mattress. This information is completely false.

The is one thing that is bad about this mattress. In all seriousness the worst part about this mattress is that when you visit a hotel or a friend's house you will NOT be able to sleep in their beds! Once you get this Amerisleep mattress you will be too spoiled to sleep anywhere else. It is actually that good!

Support
This is the perfect amount of support for me. I am 6' 2" and 230 lbs. My wife is 5' 8" and 115 lbs. She says it is still a little firm for her, but she still sleeps well and it is much, much better than any spring mattress.

Firmness
This bed is medium to firm.

I can't say much about the durability because I haven't had it long enough, but the quality is nice. It has a very nice look to it and seems to be well-made.

• Firmness:

Knowledgeable Customer service just doesn't live up to it

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Amerisleep Revere Mattress:

Bed is OKAY, nothing special in particular. Wasn't much of an upgrade from my previous mattress. They are knowledgeable in the product but the product doesn't necessarily deliver in my opinion. Probably am going to try something else out next time I need to replace my mattress

Comfort