Other Hair Conditioners:
American Crew
American Crew Tea Tree Conditioner 8.45oz

American Crew Tea Tree Conditioner 8.45oz

Crew Tea Tree Conditioner tingles and really works!

from Carlsbad, CA

Comments about American Crew Tea Tree Conditioner 8.45oz:

I love Crew Tea Tree Conditioner and I am a girl! I bought it for my husband, but when I ran out of my own conditioner I "borrowed" some of his. Man, it was great! My hair feels soft and smooth, with no residue at all! It tingles a bit on your scalp, which I really liked, because it felt great! I am still using it!

My hair is soft and manageable!

It smells so good!

Very light men's conditioner

from Greenville, SC

Comments about American Crew Tea Tree Conditioner 8.45oz:

My out-of-town boyfriend left this American Crew Tea Tree Conditioner at my house when he came to stay one weekend.  We broke up, and he said to keep his shampoo and conditioner.  I tried using both (and really liked the shampoo), but the conditioner is way too light for my hair.  I need something more moisturizing.  It smells like medicine due to the tea tree oil in the conditioner, but I can see how the scent would appeal to a man.  I ended up using the conditioner for my preschool son since he only requires a light conditioner to keep his hair in good condition.  He really enjoys using his "men's conditioner".

I think for a man with normal to oily hair this would be a good choice of a conditioner.  It is more expensive than many other conditioners on the market, but the packaging is very nice looking, and the conditioner itself does seem to be worth the money.  I would not repurchase this product for myself or my son, but I would recommend it to my guy friends.