Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:

Ambi Skin Cleanser

Ambi Works For me

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about Ambi Skin Cleanser:

I picked this bar up for the first time years ago as a teenager. A friend of mine recommended it to me because I had a lot of scars on my face and back from real bad acne. I started using this bar and have used it everyday twice a day. Over the years it not only has it helped fade the dark spots on my face and body. Only a couple months after I started using this Ambi Skin Cleanser my face started to clear. The dark spots from past break outs slowly cleared and eventually went away. I was so happy to have finally found a bar for my skin. I like the fact that the cleansing bar can not only be used on the face to fade dark spots but I can use it as a body bar. It leaves my skin feeling real clean but I do have to use a moisturizer because this soap does dry my face out and my skin.

This bar is great at what it's designed to do. It leaves skin clean and clear and fades dark spots on your face and body.

Ease of Application
It doesn't get any easier than a bar of soap and a face towel.

Side Effects
This bar did dry my skin out but not to the point I won't use it again.

Immediacy
My skin is left feeling great after every use.

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

Ambi love it

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Ambi Skin Cleanser:

it is the best stuff out it works wood not us anything  but ambi mysister love it iever have my boyfriend using it had some friends over thay tried it and loved it no one should go without it AMBI its the best.so do the right thing and buy some today. it will only cost around 2.99 so go out and tell you friends  an have a party and show it off. you cannot say any more about it thank you.