Other Washing Machines:

Amana NAV6800AW Top Load Washer

Pretty Good Washer

from Provo, Utah

Comments about Amana NAV6800AW Top Load Washer:

This washer is pretty good. It does a good job washing clothes but I have a few complaints and things I have learned about it. I never use bleach in our washer because it seems like it doesn't drain all the way and then I get bleach spots on our clothes. Color safe bleach is fine though.
I also don't like the detergent cup placement because it doesn't seem to get empty. So I just put our detergent on the clothes directly..

Energy Efficiency
I'm not really sure how energy efficient it is. I don't think it is too bad but I'm sure there are better ones out there.

Cleaning Time
I am pleased with how long it takes to run a load. It seems pretty good.

It does a good job cleaning our clothes. I have young kids so I always pre-spot them and I run everything on cold and it seems to do a good job.

Really easy to use and adjust the settings.

I'm not sure if these are design flaws or it is just our washer but like I said previously I never use bleach because it seems like in gets onto the next load and I don't put the detergent in the cup because it doesn't seems to empty properly.

We bought this washer used and that was about 5 years ago and it is still running great.

• Energy Efficiency: