Other Kitchen Ranges:
Amana 2.6 cu. ft. Electric Range - White

With a smooth porcelain cooking surface and removable chrome drip bowls, the 20-in. Amana electric range AEP222VAW delivers easy-cleaning simplicity.

The white Amana AEP222VA electric range has a flexible, 20-inch design that provides space-saving convenience, while its spacious 2.6.-cubic-foot capacity offers plenty of room for cooking large meals. An oven window and a convenient oven light offer easy viewing without opening the door and letting heat out. Easily match burner size to cooking pot size with (3) 6-inch and (1) 8-inch coil elements. A broiler located in the oven eliminates the need to mess with a separate broiler. Cooktop oven control knobs located on the range just above the oven door provide easy access.

Amana 2.6 cu. ft. Electric Range - White

Great for starting out.

Comments about Amana 2.6 cu. ft. Electric Range - White:

Over the years, I have lived in a variety of places and was subjected to using a variety of different appliances that neither suited my taste or my desire to have. I lived in a building where everything was electric and I had this stove. I can remember cooking my very first Thanksgiving dinner using this stove and it took virtually days to cook the entire meal because the stove was so small, only 2 pots could fit on it at one time. I literally had to cut the turkey in half in order to get it in the over because it was so small. I have to say the experience taught me humility, and the value of pride in humble beginnings.

Temperature Control
There was no temperature control because everything was electric. It was somewhat easier to manage because of this.

Heat Distribution
Everything was heated evenly, you just had to watch the heat level because things tended to burn faster when using electric heating.

The stove lasted the entire time I lived in the unit and I never experienced an issue with it.

Less than desirable.

Somewhat easy to clean, since there is not much stove to clean.

• Temperature Control: