Other Feminine Care Products:
Always Infinity Pads

Always Infinity Pads

Pros

Cons

I will never use another pad again. Period. ;)

***Quick View:*** Men, this is your chance to step away and read reviews of shoot 'em up movies and beer. This review is one you can't possibly relate to. And you may even get a little squeamish reading it. Cuz men are like that.

***My Take on Always Infinity Super Pads***

I have been suffering every month since I was 13 and I am now in my mid 40's. I don't like tampons especially since I had toxic shock syndrome in my 20's so I use pads exclusively. Until now, I have never found one that completely stopped leaks, felt comfortable, and was worry free.

Maybe because I'm older now, my flow seems heavier. I would double up on the bulky long pads at night and STILL end up with stains on my clothes. It wasn't pretty and my husband blanched a weird green-gray color when he saw what had happened. He's a guy, he has no clue what we go through every month.

I had been seeing ads on TV and in magazines for **Always Infinity Pads** and the claims were just so ridiculous. They promised to stop leaks, hold tons more than any other pad, be thin, draw moisture from the surface, and on and on. Surrrrrre, I thought. But when I saw them on sale, I bought a box of the Super type.

And I never went back to using any other pad again and never will. These pads are AMAZING. I wish they had been around all the years I was staining clothing, bed sheets, and my panties and when I was stuck walking around feeling like I was wearing a diaper because I needed a thick pad to do the job.

These pads are very thin and look like they couldn't hold up even on a light day. But you will soon find out that they hold up to almost anything and never get heavy or misshapen. They stick well and they do their job marvelously. I have had not one leak, not even a tiny one, since using these pads and I find that, although these are pricier than other pads, I use many less each month so they really are a bargain.

I honestly believe **Always Infinity Super Pads** and ANY variety of the **Always Infinity **pad are the best pads made. We can't avoid what happens to use every month but we can make those days more comfortable and less stressful. **Always Infinity Super Pads** do that for me. I love them.

I wear the overnight pads at night and Super during the day and life's a beach! Well, in a way. The tide comes in but doesn't go out of these pads. Ha!

***My Viewpoint***

I won't use any other pad. If I don't have the **Always Infinity Pads**, I'll force my husband to get me some rather than use another brand that I have here from before my magic discovery. These pads are just so darn good! They make my period less of a pain to deal with and that's a very good thing. If only they came with bloat and headache control as well as a mood lifter and a craving stopper! ***5 stars.*** So very recommended. Worth every penny.

What a Mess!

I have used Always pads and pantyliners since I was a teenager. I usually use the Always clean superlong combo, and LOVE it. I saw the commercial for Infinity and thought it would provide extra protection for overnight. So i purchased the large box of overnights at Ws for 8.99 (much more than I would normally be willing to pay). This is the worst product I think this company has ever made. I love the feel of it, and the shape of the pad (with the extra width in back, and the wings). I thought it was supposed to be extra absorbent. My flow practically sits on top....and there is no side or back or front edge protection AT ALL! I am very disappointed in this product. I have tried even using it for a couple hours during the lightest days-and must say a panty liner offers better protection. What a mess.

Amazing Pad Amazing Protection

from Virginia

Comments about Always Infinity Pads:

I was excited to try Always Infinity and this pad is like no other pad out there! The Infinity pad is different because of the material it's made out of. No more thick bulky cotton lined pads. It's a very light weight, thin, I stress thin, sponge like material that feels natural when you wear it. I am amazed at how absorbent this pad is and for it to not be huge and bulky. After trying Always Infinity I will no longer wear other bulky products. This pad is the best idea for feminine pads it's different and no other product can compare to it. This pad has maximum coverage and I never worry about leaks. I no longer use a night time pad because this one has great protection during the night time. I'm one who uses both tampons and pads and when I use a pad it's going to be the Infinity! If you have to use a pad you must give this one a try. The cost is worth the comfort and protection. Let's just say if this product was no longer sold I would be lost trying to find a pad to match this one!

I will "Always" be a fan for Infinity!

Comments about Always Infinity Pads:

When I bought Always Infinity pads, I wondered if all the claims were true. The fact is, I was pleasantly surprised. I I love them! (Never thought I'd say that about a pad.) The first time I used them, I noticed how different and superior they are from other pads. When I opened the wrapper, I inspected the material and thought the look and feel was very unique. The placement of the little holes and slits in the pad makes sense. They are really absorbent and you can wear them for up to 8 hours. Going from my old pads to Infinity, I noticed a major improvement. On the Infinity package it says, "So soft and flexible you'll barely notice it's there". It's true. I really felt like I was wearing almost no pad at all. No more feeling like I am wearing a bulky diaper. Amazing! I used to feel so irritable wearing uncomfortable pads, but I do not feel that way with Always Infinity. I am so glad I switched! The only small negative I would say is, that for me personally, I don't like wings. Some of the sizes come with or without wings, but not all. However, I do see the purpose of the wings, as they do offer a little more protection.

Not for heavy flows

Comments about Always Infinity Pads:

This is a nice, thin pad, it's made from nice material, it stays in place pretty well. It comes in all sorts of styles: overnight, long, regular, etc. As pretty much all other pads do. However, I found that the absorbency levels do not change between the types. The overnight pad, though longer, doesn't do any better of a job than the regular pad. So if you're buying this, I would decide how much of your underpants you would like to protect and choose your type based on that. I always thought I had a fairly regular flow, but these pads do not work, for me on any day that I don't have to wear a tampon as well. I see them more like glorified panty liners. I really liked the way they felt so I gave them several chances, tried different types, etc, but after this last time, I give up and will be trying to figure something else out for my needs. I'm pretty disappointed, since they are super comfortable, but I can't stand behind something that doesn't work like it says it ought to.

Always infinity Pads

Comments about Always Infinity Pads:

The Always Infinity pad is the best ever. Since the very first time I have had my period it has been a headache and very bothersome. I have heavy periods and I would have leaks all the time. I have ruined clothes, sheet and even car seats. But Thanks to Always Infinity pads I can have my life back with no leaks or worries.

best so far...

from Flint, MI

Comments about Always Infinity Pads:

This was one of the first pads that I have ever used and I have to say that I am very pleased. I usually use the one for heavy flow because I like to have a much protection as possible since I am a pretty active person and don't want my period leaking everyehere. That has happened to me before when I was younger and it was the most mortifying experience if my life. Anyway, this pad is a but expensive but they regularly have coupons that bring it down to a normal, affordable price. The pad itself is one big pad with a slit in the middle. I thought this was a really wonderful and creative idea because it forms to your body better and is able to hold more fluid. When you first open the wrapping, there is a faint smell, sort of a mix between baby powder and clean linen. It's not an unpleasant smell, but I would not use it as perfume if you know what I mean. On my heaviest flow day, I would say that I am comfortable wearing this for about six hours. I can drag it to eight, or the end of the day, but I am always very conscious of my period those last two hours. So overall, I think this is a great pad that can last an entire day if I absolutely need it to but I would rather change it during the day just to be safe.

Not what they should be.

from Austin, TX

Comments about Always Infinity Pads:

I am an inveterate coupon user. It's just about the only way anyone can get me to try new brand-name products vs store brand, because my main goal in shopping for household goods and groceries is saving money. When this product first came out, there was a flurry of coupons for pretty good amounts off to get me to try it, so try it I did. And I was disappointed. First of all, it's a very weird shape, narrow at the top and wider at the back, which is not so great for a heavy flow, even though the special material of which it's made is supposed to be superior at soaking up moisture. I found that moisture wasn't being adequately captured by that narrow portion, so that it was spilling out the sides. Sorry for the graphic detail, but I want to be sure everyone out there who is contemplating trying this product is aware that it may not work for them. I feel they are an expensive product that really doesn't meet my needs at all, and I will not be buying them again, regardless of the number and value of coupons they may issue in future. Saving money on a purchase doesn't save me money in the long run if the product doesn't work.

Convenient feminine hygeine product.

from Princeton, WV

Comments about Always Infinity Pads:

This feminine hygiene product is in my opinion, the best on the market. It is thin, yet surprisingly very absorbent. A big plus is that the thinness helps for it to be discreet. I tend to have heavy flows, and would often resort to the heavy bulky pads. Once I gave these a try, I never went back. It traps so much fluid in such a thin piece of material. Leaks are pretty much not a problem anymore! The little cells on the pad, pulls the liquid away from your body keeping you dry and fresher. This product is also reasonably priced and the manufacturer will often offer coupons which can be paired with sales to make for a great price.

GOOD PRODUCT, except........

from Houston, TX

Comments about Always Infinity Pads:

I think this a great product and is SUPER ABSORBENT, the only thing I dont like about it it that it has NO ODOR CONTROL. If the product was remade with some type of odor control, I will be glad to give it mor stars.

Great protection and Comfortable!

Comments about Always Infinity Pads:

I'm 37 years old and have always thought the bulkier the pad the better I'd be protected but in the case of Always Infinity pads that doesn't ring true. They're thin and definitely meet the challenge head on during my heavy flow days, I highly recommend you give them a try, you will NOT be disappointed! These are our go-to menstrual pads from now on!

Horrible

Comments about Always Infinity Pads:

Worse pad ever! I would rather go back to those horrible, thick mattresses they give you at the hospital or in 5th grade health class. I had to wear them backwards, in order not to leak. They do not conform to your lady bits, but rather bunch up and fold lengthwise. Perhaps, if I was quite skinny and my thighs did not rub together, it might fit better, but as a size 14 girl, it did not work at all. Sorry to those who seem devoted to this product, but I chucked these overpriced pads.