Other Hair Conditioners:
Alterna
Alterna White Truffle Luxury Conditioner 10.1 oz

Alterna White Truffle Luxury Conditioner 10.1 oz

Alterna White Truffle Luxury conditioner is great.

from West Union, OH

Comments about Alterna White Truffle Luxury Conditioner 10.1 oz:

I love Alterna hair care products. Alterna White Truffle Luxury Conditioner is among some of my favorite products made by Alterna. I love the way this conditioner smells and the way it makes my hair feel. The bottle it comes in is also nice too.You will notice a difference the first time you use this conditioner. Your hair will be softer after the first use . This conditioner does a great job on my daughters flyaways and my frizz. This conditioner makes the hair look and feel so much smoother and it seals the hair cuticle making split ends look far less noticeable. I have thick hair that is curly and prone to frizz and this conditioner works well for me.My daughter on the other hand has thick hair that is straight and prone to flyaways and it works even better on her hair.I would say this works well on all hair types. As for the smell I really like the smell of it.This conditioner does not leave you hair feeling heavy either.

Luxury that is worth every penny

from Tinley Park, IL

Comments about Alterna White Truffle Luxury Conditioner 10.1 oz:

As a person with a sensitive scalp, I find myself constantly changing my shampoo and conditioners.  My head easily breaks out, and does not tolerate the average department/grocery store brand products.  The vitamins and nutrients also help with split ends and overall strength of your hair.  Best of all - there is no buildup, which tends to leave your hair looking dirty.

Alterna makes great a great line of hair care products that are top notch.  They can be found in most salons (www.4alterna.com to locate a salon near you).