Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Facial Cleansers for Normal Skin
Alpha Hydrox
Alpha Hydrox White Basic Face Wash

Alpha Hydrox White Basic Face Wash

Alpha Hydrox Face Wash is an amazing product!

from Myerstown, PA

Comments about Alpha Hydrox White Basic Face Wash:

I first tried Alpha Hydrox Face Wash about twelve years ago and I have been using it ever since. I can't imagine ever switching to something else. It is a very effective cleanser at a very affordable price. I love the way my face feels after washing with it. It is very soothing to my dry, sensitive middle-aged skin. What makes it a really amazing cleanser is how gentle it is. It does not hurt at all if I get it in my eyes. That is gentle! I wear make-up including waterproof mascara on a daily basis. I never use make-up removers. AH Face Wash doesn't completely get rid of the mascara but it easily removes all the other make-up. I am usually okay with the residue but when  my mascara build-up is too much I work some Vaseline into my lashes and remove that with a tissue. Other than that, this face wash is the only product I need to cleanse my face. It's worth much more than the price. Don't let that fool you. Expensive doesn't always mean better! I would be devastated if they stopped making this product. I love it!!!