4.8

4.8

perfect for me

from Nederland, TX

Comments about Almay Smart Shade Anti-aging Makeup:

i don't like heavy, cakey make up so this stuff is perfect for me. It applies very evenly and is light but still does it's job to bind my makeup. I have very fair, freckled skin that is uneven as far as moisture goes. I really love this makeup...it is my favorite foundation!

Makeup and sunscreen in one!

from Savannah, GA

Comments about Almay Smart Shade Anti-aging Makeup:

I am pleasantly surprised with the great coverage as well as color shading of this makeup. I found it easier to choose the shade from three choices rather than 10 to 15 choices in other brands. The creamy makeup comes out white and then adapts to your skin color so choosing from light, light/medium and medium is important. The anti-aging ingredients help with appearance of lines and wrinkles and my skin looks clear and smooth. I have sunscreen protection and makeup in one simple step, and the price is affordable.

Almay makeup is very nice

from Clio, MI

Comments about Almay Smart Shade Anti-aging Makeup:

From a young age I was taught to take care of my skin, my Mom was a firm believer in Jafra cosmetics...so from about age 20 or so I started using anti aging makeup and skincare made by Shiseido, since that time Shiseidos anti aging products have became overly expensive...I still oppted to continue using the skincare by Shiseido, but wanted to try a different makeup that offered the same results but at a much more convienient price...after searching and trying many different brands I watched a comertial for almays smart shade anti aging makeup and I recieved a coupon in the mail around the same time so I decided to give it a try.  At first when I put a little on my finger tip I was surprized because it is completely white like a moisturizer but when I started dabbing it around my eye area I could see little dots of a darker colour emerging and when I started to blend all over my face I was shocked at how well the colour blended in with my skin tone, I am a olive green based complection and have always had to blend atleast two shades to make a colour close to my skin, but this product did it with one...I was thrilled not only at that, but also because it kept me shine free where I needed it and moistureized where I need it!

It's not heavy.

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Almay Smart Shade Anti-aging Makeup:

What I like about this product is that it is not a heavy foundation. Yes, I know it is not consider a foundation its more of a face lotion with a tint , but I use it that way. Its good for coverage and it works well with my powder foundation. Not to mention its great as an face moisterizer. Two in one cool. Also it dose not leave a ouily residue.