Other Mascaras:
Almay One Coat Lengthening Mascara

Almay One Coat Lengthening Mascara

Great for the price

Comments about Almay One Coat Lengthening Mascara:

Great mascara for the price. Although it does clump a bit, it's nothing a lash separator can't fix. I also have very sensitive eyes and this did not make them water or itch like many other mascaras. It's definitely a great product for the price and I will continue to buy in the future.

• Ease of Application:

goes on clean and stays clean

from Portage, IN

Comments about Almay One Coat Lengthening Mascara:

almay one coat nourishing mascara it is the one mascara that i have found does not clump goes on clean  and it stays that way i dont feel like pulling my lashes out because the mascara is irritating my eyes as i have found with other brands  you truly lok like you have longer and fuller lashes with out looking like you have put  a pound of mascara on your lashes it hypo allergenic so it does not irritate the eyes i have beenusing almay for a long time and it never fails me  wheher i am using the waterproof or the regular they both perform as they are supposed to  i have tried several brands and i can say almay is the only one that does what it says

Elongates lashes and doesn't clump!

from Springfield, OR

Comments about Almay One Coat Lengthening Mascara:

I first purchased this mascara becuase it was on sale and I had a coupon, so it ended up being cheaper than the other brands that I used. Now, I would pay full price for this mascara! Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara has a thick, full brush that completely fills with the product and coats my eyelashes very well. It doesn't require continued application to look great. Some brown mascaras that I have used in the past have looked too matte, and haven't elongated my eyelashes. This brown, however, has a little shimmer to it that looks great and makes my lashes look like they've been curled even when they have not. For me, this provides the benefits of wearing black mascara without the harsh look of doing so.

Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara is not waterproof. However, it does not smudge easily and I have never had a problem with it running. The mascara is easy to clean off if I slip and make a mistake, which is very important in my book. I have been very happy with this mascara.