Other Eyeshadows:
Almay
Almay Intense i-Color Eyeshadow Extension Play Up Trio, for Hazels

Almay Intense i-Color Eyeshadow Extension Play Up Trio, for Hazels

For my green, slightly hazel eyes I love this for daily

I bought the Almay Intense i-Color Eyeshadow Extension Play Up Trio, for Hazels and was very pleased with the results.  The colors looked a bit strange to me in the box, but eyeshadow isn't supposed to look beautiful in it's case but rather on your eyelids.  The darkest shade can be used as a powder eyeliner for extra dramatic effect at night with eyeliner, or by itself as a powder eyeliner for a softer day look.  The lightest color looks great on the eyebrow bone area.  I have gotten many compliments from a diverse group of people while wearing my eyeshadow, as it does look natural but really does play up the green and the light brown circle around my iris in my eyecolor.  It is reasonably priced, available at many stores, does not crease, easy to apply.  The eyeliner in raisen really compliments it nicely, as does either black or raisen colored mascara.  It also doesn't overwhelm your face so that you can also wear blush and lipgloss without making you look like a clown if you also wore that.  I only wish that the proportions for the shades were better thought out, with more light and medium and less of the dark shade, as I have to replace it with plenty of dark left and no medium and not much light left.

highlights eye color!

this product definately highlights all eye colors with the right shades. It offers different colored eye shadows for all eye colors and comes with easy instructions on how to apply the different eye shadows onto eye lids. i have dark brown eyes and my shades were a light pink, a light brown, and a daker brown. the instructions were easy to follow (also has a picture diagram to demonstrate) and the end results were beautiful. One thing i liked was that you can choose to go natural or exotic with it. And it also last a long time!

Best shadow ever

from Tampa Florida

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Applies Smoothly
  • Blends Easily
  • Great Color
  • Highly Pigmented
  • Long Lasting

Cons

• Everyday
    • Going Out
    • Natural Effect
    • Work

Comments about Almay Intense i-Color Eyeshadow Extension Play Up Trio, for Hazels:

Best shadow I have found. A plus if you have sensitivity to fragrances that are put in products. Goes on smooth and looks great whether you are going to work or for a night on the town. A must for any women to have.

• Skin Tone:
    • Medium

I absolutely love it!!

I love the feel the way it matches together so well and how easy it is to use! I can fit it into almost any bag i have! And it has a texture that feels really good on my skin! I love the way it last for the whole work day!! And it blends really well together! the color match is excellent!!

Good for the price

I wanted to try a new make up and I had a coupon for the Almay Intense I-color eye shadow so I thought I would give it a try. It is easy to apply and the colors are really pretty. The price is great, but I didn't feel like it was as good as the Clinique eye shadow I normally use. Now I do know this is cheaper, and is a good alternative if you are looking to save money, but for me I would rather go with the nicer eye shadow.

Almays intense trio for Hazels are INTENSE... with a Primer!

from Seymour, TN

I don't like wearing the eye shadows from Almay by themselves. I recommend a eyeshadow primer. I love wearing the colors for both hazels and greens. I think Almays products are for me. It may not be for everyone. I have really sensitive skin and only so many make-up brands will not disturb my skin. I recommend this! Make-up makes women love themselves more and feel more beautiful.

Almay Intense Play Up Trio for Hazels works miracles

from Rochester, NY

I think when I first got this prodcut it was called "bring out the hazel" or maybe that was their tag line, but either way, that's exactly what it does. It goes so well on your lids, never creasing. It makes your lids pretty and gives them a sparkly, frosty look. The eye shadow is inexpensive and can be found in any grocery store or drug store. The colors are not too bold and it really makes my eye color pop. I wish that Almay gave you more of the base color and the pink and just a tiny strip of the brown as you don't use much of the brown. Every package I constantly find myself throwing away most of the brown and completely running out of the other colors. I also wish that Almay provided some blending brush as they only provide one applicator. I've had to buy a blending brush and I had to bush 2 additional applicators as I don't want to mix all the colors today. Overall, this is a great product, everyone should give it a try.

Love it ... for my green eyes!

from Middleburg, VA

When the **Almay Intense i-Color Eyeshadow Extension Play Up Trios first came out, I loved the idea, and immediately bought the set for green eyes. However, it was just too intense: the greens and purples in that set were just too much for me, and I got rid of it and switched back to my old eyeshadow. Recently I got a really good deal on some Almay eyeshadow, and almost passed it up because I knew I didn't like the set for green eyes. When I looked at the colors, however, I noticed that the pinkish color was almost identical to my favorite eyeshadow. I bought it, and have been using it ever since. **

**The lighter colors are subtle and perfect for daily use, which I love; for nighttime, or more dressy occasions, I add just a hint of the darker color. The pink is shimmery and flattering. The quality is really nice, something I didn't notice when I bought the other set and was too focused on the fact that the colors were just wrong for me.**

Wearable

from Concord, NC

This is the first eyeshadow compact I ever bought, years ago, and I still use it. If you like to keep things neutral, this is perfect for you. My makeup style is very bold now, though, so this isn't up my alley much anymore. The pink doesn't pack much of a punch, which could be ideal for wearing to work or such. The brown is quite neutral (neither warm nor cool), so I sometimes use it for facial contouring. It is quite dark, however, so you'll have to blend this in well. The highlighter is what I always come back to. If they sold it separately, I would buy it. It's the best highlighter I have. It have quite shimmer and makes the skin pop. Such a great, poping highlighter surprises me a bit since it's mixed amongst these other everyday wear shades. It's not too bold, but it is quite noticable, unlike the pink main color in the compact. It doesn't seem to do much in the way of bringing out my hazel eyes but.... If you're looking for something to wear for a day job, buy it. If you prefer bold makeup like me, I still recommend buying it for the highlighter alone.

Makes hazel eyes pop!

from Minneapolis, MN

I got the Almay intense eye color trio for hazel eyes when it first came out. I had just started to get really into makeup, and this was the first I had heard about products or colors specifically for certain eye colors. I was just really curious how well these products would really work.

I love this palate! The top color is such a pretty highlight color! The brown is really wearable and not as dark as I thought it would be. And lastly, the pink is just gorgeous! That said, I am not a huge pink fan, so wearing all three of these together is not something that I do all that often. But when I do, I definitely think it makes my eyes pop and just makes for a really pretty eye look. I don't think it brings out the hazel in my eyes exactly though.

I own both the Almay hazel and green palate's and love them both! I would definitely recommend this palate to anyone! Not just people with hazel eyes!

For my green, slightly hazel eyes I love this for daily

Can't leave home without it!!!!

from Creston, OH

I am so excited that I found this eyeshadow!!!! I have tried numerous types in the past, but I will forever stick with almay.  I have sensitive skin, so I have to be very careful of the makeup I use.  Almay's eyeshadow works wonders.  It will also stay on the entire day!!!  Thank you almay!!!!!!!!!