Other Misc. Face Makeups:

Almay Clear Complexion Concealer - All Shades

It's ok

from Los angleles

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Covers Well
  • Easy To Apply
  • Multipurpose

Cons

• Doesn't Blend Well
  • Unnatural Color

• Blemishes

Comments about Almay Clear Complexion Concealer - All Shades:

So I bought this Almaty concealer after using it at my friends house, seeing that it worked pretty well. It seemed to have really good coverage for my dark circles and it covered up blemishes seemingly well, until I saw what it looked like in sunlight. Indoors it looks smooth but outside it looks dry and cracked. This concealer also seemed to oxidize (change to a different orange-ish color once it dries) which isn't something to look for in concealer. But overall if your staying indoors this is an ok concealer especially if you have any blemishes or red marks because it does seem to help dry this out, but I wouldn't recommend this if you have dry skin for the same reason.

Very nice

Comments about Almay Clear Complexion Concealer - All Shades:

It's not oily, not too thick where you can feel it on your face, it covers very well, it's reasonably priced, and easy to find in stores. I was happy with my purchase because I actually found the perfect concealer for me. Many don't conceal anything. Thank you almay

Love it!

Comments about Almay Clear Complexion Concealer - All Shades:

I was really struggling with a bad bout of acne on my chin. It seemed to keep spreading which meant more cover up, but it kept getting worse. Starting using the blemish heal concealer and it all cleared up! Now whenever I get a pimple I put the concealer on it and even wear it overnight. It helps heal scars, keeps acne from spreading, and helps heal pimples. I owe my now beautiful complexion to this product. Thank you almay!