Other Online Degrees:
Allied American University - MBA

Allied American University - MBA

AAU blasts other online accredited universities out of the water

from Denver, CO

Comments about Allied American University - MBA:

Working with the AAU representative was an enjoyable experience.  I receive complete one on one service and he listened to exactly what I wanted.

AAU is incredibly military friendly and knowledgable.  I simply scanned and emailed the VA forms to receive the GI Bill to my AAU advisor and I was receiving the benefit as soon as I started classes.  When I previously went to a community college, this process was at least 3 months long.

Tuition Assistance was also simplified.  I scanned and emailed the signed form to my advisor and I started classes within 1 week!

The classes are 8 weeks long and 4 classes over 16 weeks is considered full time enrollment.  The classes are done at your own pace and can be finished before the 8 week time line if you wish.

The classes are broke down into 8 modules (I did 1 per week) and are very educational.  I was surprised of the variation and difficulty level of some of the classes that are offered.

I reccomend AAU to all of my military friends and co-workers.  This school really does know how to serve those who serve!