2.5
Other Airlines:
Allegiant Air

I would fly this airline every time!

I have flown this airline 3 times and every time I have been highly satisfied!

Cincinnati

Allegiant Airlines Customer Service

Really appreciate the services offered by the Allegiant Airlines. I like to fly with the Allegiant Airlines. Whenever I plan to travel use the Allegiant Airlines Customer Service Phone Number 1 800 854 7418. It helps me to choose the best price on Allegiant Airlines. You can visit the website if you want to know more about Allegiant Airlines features and more. Website - https://www.emailcustomersupportnumber.com/allegiant-airline.php

Las Vegas

Great Prices

This airline is great & I will search their flights first. Great outrageously inexpensive prices for airfare, good flight times/days, nice employees.

Pompano Beach, FL, USA

Awful

It really makes me sad to leave a bad review because I thought this airline was pretty awesome until today. We have lived in Oregon now for nearly 6 years. We travel pretty regularly back to Las Vegas to see family. I'm a business owner here on the Oregon coast, so I talk to a lot of people who utilize allegiant frequently, and I'll be sharing this story with them, as a precautionary tale. My mother and father-in-law made their first trip on allegiant airline through Eugene this weekend. Their flight from Las Vegas to Eugene was delayed on Friday, and then canceled that night. They live about and hour and 30 minutes outside of town, and in order to catch the early morning flight they had to rent a motel room. They woke up, and their morning flight was delayed as well. The delays pretty much ate the first day of their travel. They left the coast this morning to travel home, and arrived at the Eugene airport at the suggested arrival time of 45 minutes prior to the flight. When they got to the desk they were told that the flight had already boarded, and that they were too late although the flight wasn't scheduled to leave for another 45 minutes. The Eugene airport has a walkout tarmac. The flight had not left yet and was still parked outside. Mind you, this is not a large airport like Portland or Las Vegas. It's not like the planes were queued up waiting forever to take off. Also, it's not las if there was another flight leaving that they could catch later that day. The next flight out isn't for days! My in-laws had no choice but to rent a car and drive over 1000 miles today to get home. Their flight should've left at 2 o'clock. Putting them home by about four. It's now almost 10:00 PM and they still won't get there until about 5 o'clock tomorrow morning! Between the additional hotel room cost, the extra car rental cost, and the huge amount of time wasted, they're cheap flight became incredibly more expensive than they would've paid if they would've flown Alaskan!

Oregon Coast

false

Great Airline for the Value!

I traveled on Allegiant Air recently and loved the experience. The staff was very friendly, the plane was clean, it was on time, no problems storing carry on and nice leather like seats. Overall I would highly recommend this Air Line.

Bellevue, NE

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is wrong with this company. Two years ago we booked flights from Ashville to Ft. Myers Florida, the flight was delayed 5 hours. As a gift I purchased a flight for my fiancé to visit his grandchildren and children, he chose a morning flight to have the day with his daughter-It was delayed almost 7 hours. This is so ridiculous. I can't think of a worse gift to ever giving anyone.....Sitting in an airport all day! I hope I never have to use Allegiant again. Sorry again sweetie

Tennessee

Worst experience ever

My husband and I booked a fairly inexpensive package with allegiant to Vegas. While delays are typical an almost eight our delay is ridiculous. We missed our first day in Vegas. Every 2 hours there was another 2 hour delay. After the second delay I called customer service and sat on hold for over 30 minutes. The woman on the line couldn't find the reason for the delay and couldn't say if it wouldn't be cancelled. After the 3rd delay we were sent an email with a $50 off our next flight. Not sure that I will even use it. The flight attendants were unpleasant on both flights. You couldn't hear the announcements and they spoke too quickly. They didn't even give passengers time to respond to their offers for purchases.

Medford to Las Vegas.

Horrible Company

I flew this airline before and had good experiences minus an overcrowded plane. However, after flying for the fourth of July, I will NEVER fly with this company again. We were told that our plane was delayed and it would be arriving at 6 PM. They gave us a $8 voucher to accommodate us for this inconvienance. About 45 minutes- 1 hour later we were told that the plane would now be arriving the next morning. Then they gave us $100 off our next flight (like we are really going to book with them again... no) and they lied to us again when they told us that breakfast would be provided at the hotel they accmodated us at. Truly horrible company with even more horrible customer service. I had a friend who flew Southwest the same day and they refunded him the amout of his total flight and got him on another flight.

New Orleans to St. Pete/Clearwater

false

Good safety record , good pricing

Alligient is no frills & always delays ! hard seats, everything Ala carter including boarding passes and peanuts cost you extra. BUT It's fast, safe, inexpensive and the flight staff are great. They have never had an accident and offer non stop flights to major cities for half the price of other airlines. Def worth the ticket ☺

Daytona beach Florida

true

Never book with them again

I booked on this airline for me and my nephew to come back the day after my mother's funeral. I booked it on a Monday. The flight left at 11 am this coming Sunday. After booking this, within 30 minutes my travel agent tried to cancel as I needed to stay longer for the funeral arrangements and closure. Allegiant's terms and conditions state that: Within twenty-four (24) hours of purchase, an itinerary may be cancelled for a full refund only if the flight's scheduled departure time is at least seven (7) days or more from original booking. Monday (day 1) Tuesday (2) Wednesday (3) Thursday (4) Friday (5) Saturday (6) Sunday (day 7). The travel agent said that when she called they would not issue me a refund only vouchers. I called in the evening after work as I could not believe this happened based upon their stated terms. I was on hold for 48 minutes. Lindsay with Allegiant told me that it has to be 7 days Monday to Monday. I count that as 8 days. I asked to talk to someone else, and Lindsay said she reports to no one and no one else can help me. They will issue a voucher only. I explained the death of my mother and she said my situation was not unusual!!! I am an owner in a company that will now not allow anyone to fly this airline. With this type of customer service they deserve to go out of business.

Tampa, FL