Other Sunscreens:
All Terrain AquaSport Sunscreen SPF 30

All Terrain AquaSport Sunscreen SPF 30

Efficient non-greasy sunscreen

Comments about All Terrain AquaSport Sunscreen SPF 30:

I completely fell in love with this sunscreen during my last beach trip this past summer. I used to apply sunscreen in form of spray before, but unfortunately, I realized that the spray was not too economical, and was running out of it quite quickly. Then I decided to try out a lotion that is oxybenzone- and paraben-free. I was very content with my purchase. It does not leave my skin greasy following the application. Another advantage of this sunscreen is that it is scent-free. It can be used for all types of skin, including sensitive skin, as it does not cause any irritation. It also has a high absorption rate. After I apply it, I get under the water, and I am amazed that the sunscreen is not washed away! It is water proof and you can feel safe for way more than a hour with just one application. Once, I kept it for about two hours, and was still protected from the ultraviolet (UV) radiation. I suspect that the sunscreen blocks a wide range of UV radiation, given its relatively high SPF of 30. I highly recommend it!

• Absorption:
  • Longevity:
  • Ease of Application:

Product is effective, could be easier to apply.

from Marcus Hook, PA

Comments about All Terrain AquaSport Sunscreen SPF 30:

The all-terrain sunscreen is very effective. There is no scent which is great and product lasts. The only comment is that the sunscreen is thick and squeezes out like hardened toothpaste. It applies in a clump but other than that, the sunscreen works. A much better version of this product is the spray. It has the same qualities as the paste but applies much better. Price wise, it is a little more, but in the long run worth the price if it protects your skin.

• Absorption: