Other Detergents:
All Small & Mighty Liquid Laundry Detergent Fresh Rain

All Small & Mighty Liquid Laundry Detergent Fresh Rain

Pros

Cons

It Might be Small, But It Cleans It All!

I have trust issues when it comes to manufacturer's claims that "less is more."  I don't believe that the double rolls of toilet paper are really twice as big as single ones, and I am suspect of the idea that a tiny bottle of dishwashing liquid cleans the same amount of dishes as it used to when the bottles were twice as big.  So, I was a little leery of trying **All Small and Mighty Laundry Detergent** when I saw the tiny bottle (and the equally tiny cap).  Still, I didn't have another option at the time, so I gave it a try. To my surprise, it worked surprisingly well.

**All Small and Mighty Laundry Detergent** is similar in consistency to brands like Gain, Purex, and Tide.  I'm not wild about the scent that's added to the detergent because it interferes with my fabric softener, but that's not a deal breaker.  I washed a load of lightly-to-moderately soiled colored clothes in cold water and was pleased that the tiny amount of liquid did the job so well.  My clothes came out clean and really fresh, and I didn't notice any spots or stains.

As far as the "time-release" freshness that is supposed to be released as you wear your clothes, I have to admit I just didn't notice anything special.  Perhaps using fabric softener in the dryer negates the time-release factor.  It's just as well.  As I said, I wasn't wild about the scent anyway.

Overall, I would say that **All Small and Mighty Laundry Detergent - Fresh Rain** really did wash a lot of clothes with a little bit of liquid.  They may have just made a believer out of me.

Concentrated All Detergent

I've used All Free & Clear regular laundry detergent for years. My daughter had eczema and I found that using detergents that were free of dyes and colors helped her condition.
Read complete review

Now that she is grown up and has a family of her own, I have been using other All detergents, and their Fresh Rain was appealing to me because it is concentrated and the small bottle takes up much less space in my laundry room.

All Small & Mighty Fresh Rain is three times as powerful as the regular 100 oz versions. It comes in a much smaller oval shaped 32 ounce plastic container, have, the smaller bottles have a slight hourglass shape that allows me to hold it securely even when it's wet. The bottle should give you 32 loads, depending on how much detergent you use.

I purchased the fresh rain scent, and I was not happy with the scent, it doesn't have that fresh clean smell that comes after a rain - instead I found it had a heavily perfumed fragrance that I didn't care for. Just like the lager bottles of All, it has a cap that doubles as a spill proof measuring cup.

I had some issues with this detergent. It doesn't seem as low sudsing as other HE detergents, and the drip proof spout wasn't drip proof. It cleans clothes okay, but I wasn't happy with the inability of the detergent to lift stains and my clothes have become a bit dull. I have switched back to the All Free & Clear beause I have been much happier with that version of All detergents.

It cleaned okay but didn't remove stains and my clothes seemed dull looking

Not like fresh rain and too strong of a perfume scent

Great product

from TN

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Laundry Room

Comments about All Small & Mighty Liquid Laundry Detergent Fresh Rain:

I love to try different laundry detergents really often. I chose to try this All Small and Mighty Laundry Detergent because I had a coupon for it. I had never really noticed it in the store until I went specifically looking for it. The price even before I used the coupon was really reasonable. This is really a great laundry detergent. It made my clothes and blankets very clean and they smelled great too. This detergent is good too because you do not have to use a whole lot of it to get the job done. My daughter gets super filthy sometimes outside playing in the dirt and gravel driveway. This All detergent really makes her cleans smell awesome. I love it because they even smell good for a long time while they are in the closet. Also I did not have to use any pretreatments on stains because the detergent got them out on its own. I would surely recommend this laundry detergent to others because it works really well and it is affordable. They offer different sizes too so you can buy just about any size that will fit your budget.

Our family loves All

from Texas

Comments about All Small & Mighty Liquid Laundry Detergent Fresh Rain:

I have been using All laundry detergent for years and I love it. It's by far the best laundry detergent I have used and the price is very affordable. I usually buy the All free and clear but wanted to try something a little different so I tried this fresh rain scent. I like to use this detergent for my bed sheets and towels to give them a wonderful fresh scent. This small bottle is priced just right and lasts a very long time. Just the little cap full is enough to clean a large load of laundry.

This product is amazing, it works very well. I find that my clothes are very clean and smelling nice after each wash. It even helps get the toughest stains out having to scrub or treat the stains with another product.

I loved the way this detergent smells. It has such a pleasant light scent that truly does remind me of rain. It's a very fresh smell that is not too overpowering. My husband is very sensitive to strong scents and even he loves the way our laundry smells after using this detergent.

Favorite Detergent for Towels

from reading pa

Comments about All Small & Mighty Liquid Laundry Detergent Fresh Rain:

I am a big ALL user. I love the All free and clear detergent for my clothing. However I tried this scent for my towels and will use nothing else on them. I found the scent was great to give them that fresh clean smell. Sometimes I feel like detergent doesn't get that scummy feeling out of towels. This detergent leaves them feeling soft while actually cleaning them.This is a reasonable priced detergent and this small bottle goes a long way on how many loads it can do. You really can get the amount of loads listed on the bottle if not more, a little bit goes a long way. Once again ALL gave another great product in this type of detergent.

One little cap will go a long way, leaving your clothes smelling fresh like rain. It also does what is in it's name, mighty. It will get those stains and dirt out without having to scrub.

I am very sensitive to smells and this smell does not bother me. It is a fresh smell without being overpowering.

It sure has the right name--it IS mighty and in a small package!

from Stella, MO

Comments about All Small & Mighty Liquid Laundry Detergent Fresh Rain:

I sure do like the bottle--small and manageable, and it takes just a small amount to do a whole load of laundry! The scent is wonderful, and it gets even the toughest loads clean. I forgot a few times it was so concentrated and used too much though! I had to be careful when pouring since the small cap filled up so fast and when putting the lid back on it tended to be a bit messy.

Really great! The only thing it seemed to have trouble with was really ground in and dried dirt, but we have clay soil so it's hard to say if ANY detergent would get that out. Grease is tough too, but I should have pre-treated the stain. For normal laundry I would not hesitate to use this, and the smaller size is a real perk when it comes to picking up the bottle.

Fresh! I love the scent when the load is washing. It does seem to fade in the dryer, which is a bummer since I would love to have that scent linger in my clothes.

Good Detergent

from NA

Comments about All Small & Mighty Liquid Laundry Detergent Fresh Rain:

I love this All Small & Mighty Laundry Detergent Fresh Rain as it comes in small bottles and the product is priced reasonably. I purchased the pack of 9 bottles and the fragrance of this detergent is extremely good and fresh which makes washing clothes an easy and fun task. The clothes washed with this detergent have a pleasant smell and even if they are kept stuffed in the cupboard, the smell remains intact.

A small amount of this product helps to remove the toughest stains like ink and sweat and most importantly I use this product to wash white clothes which are the toughest clothes to wash as the color fades with other detergents. Since my daughter has to mostly wear white uniforms for school which get stained every time, this detergent retains the color of the uniform and it looks white as ever. I do not even need to scrub the stain to remove it but just apply a little amount of this detergent and it vanishes.

My favorite of all laundry detergents.

Comments about All Small & Mighty Liquid Laundry Detergent Fresh Rain:

All Small and Mighty Laundry Detergent with Fresh Rain is by far my favorite. I find some detergents smell is so strong it bothers my nose, especially when I've washed my blankets in it. All's Fresh Rain has a very light pleasant smell that doesn't burn my nose. I like knowing when I buy it, exactly how many loads I can get from a bottle and I find that most of the time, there are coupons available since I'm on a very tight fixed income. All is always affordable and cleans really good. The scent is just "Fresh" and doesn't have any strong floral odors or stringent bleachy smells that linger in the clothes which result in burning my nose when I'm wearing the clothes or sleeping with the blankets and sheets. I've purchased some brands that were so strong, I couldn't be close to them and I don't even have any allergies to these types of products. I know All cleans just as good as those strong products do without suffocating you with it's overly strong scents. I don't use a dryer, but hang my clothes out and let them dry in the fresh air and I love the fresh rain scent that All leaves in my clothes. All is always priced right and cleans great!

Don't use too much

from Tampa Florida

Comments about All Small & Mighty Liquid Laundry Detergent Fresh Rain:

Been using "All" for years and really like it with a couple of exceptions. This "Fresh Rain" scent is one of my favorites because to me it smells like a combination of fresh flowers and baby powder. It is heavily scented. Don't use fabric softener and notice the scent stays on the clothes when I take them out of the dryer or let the clothes air dry. If I used fabric softener I would likely lose the scent or it would mix with another scent.

This product gets the clothes very clean but I do have to use a spot treatment product for tough stains like grass stains, ketchup, etc. Putting All directly on the stains hasn't worked for me.

It comes in a convenient bottle which doesn't take up much room. A little goes a very long way so for small loads you really don't need much.

But it's difficult to read the fill lines on the cap. I have a front loader and find if I fill the cap to the top line marked for full load, my clothes come out very scented but a bit "sticky". I only fill the cap about a quarter full.

small but mighty

from IN

Comments about All Small & Mighty Liquid Laundry Detergent Fresh Rain:

The saying "Good things come in small packages" is definately true in the case of All Small and Mighty Laundry Detergent, Fresh Rain. I was surprised to see how little of the thick liquid detergetn was required per load. It is important to make sure the measuring cap to measure the liquid before adding to your washer. This is also an HE safe detergent, which my washing machine requires. This All is concentrated, thick, and a little really goes a long way toward getting your clothes clean. I washed all my families laundry as usual, including my children's dirtier play clothes, and never had a problem. My clothes were clean, bright and fresh smelling. I really like the fresh rain scent, it is a gentle clean fragrance, not an overpowering artificial smell. For the price I paid for this bottle, I was super happy with the cleaning power each small dose provided for my laundry.

Use Less and Cleans Great!

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about All Small & Mighty Liquid Laundry Detergent Fresh Rain:

I recently tried and liked All 3 X Concentrated laundry detergent. I've tried so many laundry detergents out there and then finally decided to try All All smells really nice and It is also great at getting laundry clean! As the mother of two boys who get pretty dirty at work, All definitely gets put to the test It seems to get out a lot of stains and gets my clothes really clean! I only buy laundry detergent when it is on sale and when there is a coupon as well , it is even better That is why I tried All this time as it was on sale It is defintely worth the money as it does a powerful job of cleaning and getting out the stains I recommend this detergent I think that is may be too strong to use on a babies clothes and may irritate a babies sensitive skin it does not irritate my skin so it is probably fine for all adults as my skin is sensitive I really like the smell of it as well I recommend this detergent

Great smelling and has amazing cleaning power

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about All Small & Mighty Liquid Laundry Detergent Fresh Rain:

The All Small & Mighty Laundry Detergent is a really nice concentrated detergent. It is very powerful and meant to lift even the most set in stains out of any type of clothing. It is three times concentrated and it even contains a brightener to give your clothes a deep clean and make them more vibrant again. I prefer using concentrated detergents because they aren't watered down and have more cleaning power then regular detergents. The great thing about the All detergent is that is has a time released freshness that releases a burst of fragrance throughout the day to fight odors and leave you smelling your freshest.

Another great thing about the All detergent is that it is gentle enough to use on my hand washable clothes, whites, brights, and darks. So I don't have to buy different detergents to use on different kinds of clothing. I can just use one. Its also great because I can use this along with bleach to give my white clothes and even whiter boost.

The All Small & Mighty is a great detergent, and everything I've always been looking for. It saves me a lot of money every year because I find that I have to use less laundry detergent, and buy laundry detergent less often. Not only that but the powerful concentrated formula completely removes all the tough stains like spaghetti sauce, blood, oil, and dirt out of my clothes first time, no problem, and without having to be pre-treated. It also makes my clothes brighter again, because it has a nice brightening ingredient in it. I would say it works very similar to a bleach alternative detergent because when I wash my whites with it, it removes all the dinginess and stains without having to add extra bleach most of the time. It also leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean all day long. I would say at the moment this is my most recommended detergent, and it's inexpensive too. You can't beat that...

It removed all the set in stains in my clothes even blood, pasta sauce, oil, and dirt. I was so surprised at it cleaning power because not only did it remove all the stains in my clothes but it completely brightened and whitened all of my clothes. It removed all the dinginess from my clothes making them look like brand new again. Not only did they look like new but they smelled absolutely fantastic. They smell fresh and clean all day, and the time released freshener keeps me smelling great even throughout those humid hot months.

The All Small & Mighty has a time released freshness that fights odors throughout the entire day. It releases a nice clean fresh burst of scent. I used the Fresh Rain scent. It was very nice and pleasant, I really enjoyed it. It was very light and wasn't irritating or perfume like at all. I would definitely recommend this to people who don't like heavy scented laundry detergents.