Other Detergents:
All
All Oxi-Active Stainlifters Liquid Laundry Detergent

All Oxi-Active Stainlifters Liquid Laundry Detergent

Cons

All Oxi-Active Stainlifters will get ALL of those stains out!

**All Oxi-Active Stainlifters, Waterfall Clean  **is a liquid laundry detergent that guarantees it is better at removing grass stains, chocolate ice cream stains, and blood stains than other 'oxi' detergents such as Arm & Hammer.

I received a 1 load, 1.7 ounce sample of this new detergent from Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago. I decided to wait until I had a few stained items of clothing to test the detergent and see if it's "advanced cleaning power" really would remove some tough stains.

My family went to the beach last Monday. My children think a trip to the beach isn't complete until they have walked to the pier and bought ice cream. My 11 year old son is not the least bit concerned that his new American Eagle swimming trunks were expensive, or that they are white with a few green and blue flowers scattered about. He wasn't the least bit concerned when he dripped chocolate ice cream all over them, either. He wouldn't even care if the stains stayed there forever, but I certainly do.

My 18 year old son works part time at a local pizza place. He answers the phone, takes orders, and makes pizza. The owner of the restaurant didn't seem to be thinking clearly when he chose to buy white, light blue, and yellow t-shirts with the restaurant's logo, for the employees to wear while they make pizza. Well, the white is okay, I guess, because bleach removes the sauce stains from that t-shirt, but the blue and yellow t-shirts can't be bleached, so pizza sauce stains usually remain on the shirts after they have been washed. I'm not wasting stain remover on shirts that are just going to get the same stains on them over and over again.

I decided the ice cream stained swimming trunks were worth pre-treating before washing, so I followed the direction on the sample pouch of **All Oxi-Active Stainlifters, Waterfall Clean**. I dabbed a little of the detergent on the stains. I then found the yellow and light blue pizza sauce stained t-shirts, and decided not to bother pre-treating the stains on them before washing them. I started the washer, put the **All Oxi-Active Stainlifters, Waterfall Clean in the water, and** I added my other family member's swimming trunks and a few more light colored t-shirts.

**The results**: The chocolate ice cream stained trunks came perfectly clean. You can't tell they were ever stained. i was thrilled. The pizza sauce stained t-shirts didn't come totally clean, but some of those stains have been on the shirts for a long time. The more recent stains did come out, and the shirts looked brighter than before I washed them. All of the other swimming trunks looked brighter and cleaner, too. That was a very pleasant surprise.

*****All Oxi-Active Stainlifters, Waterfall Clean** Features: ***

- *Delivers 2-in-1 advanced cleaning power *

- *Vibrant whites and bright colors *

- *Safe for both traditional and high efficiency washing machines *

- *Cleans better than the leading Oxi liquid detergent on tough stains like:  *

***Grass- Blood- Wine- Grape Juice- Coffee with milk- Chocolate Ice Cream ***

I love the fresh clean scent of **All Oxi-Active Stainlifters, Waterfall Clean**, and I saw for myself that this detergent really removes stains and brightens and cleans even light colored clothing.. I'm going to buy this detergent, without a doubt. I have a feeling that even the set-in pizza sauce stains will diminish the more they are washed with this detergent.

I could use any detergent, and add Oxi-Clean powder to get the same results, as I have done in the past, but the powder irritates my hands when I have to make a paste to pre-treat stains. It's also more of a hassle to use so many products when washing a load of clothes. I won't have to do deal with that hassle any longer when I get around to buying a bottle of **All Oxi-Active Stainlifters **liquid. This new **All** really does do it all, all by itself, and that's all good for me.

All Oxi-Active Stainlifters didn't lift the stains for me!

I've had a sample of All Oxi-Active Stainlifters Laundry Detergent for a couple months now.  I've been saving it for that dreadful day when I spill something on my clothes so I can test its effectiveness at stain removal, since it is afterall called "Stainlifters".

**All Oxi-Active Stainlifters Liquid Laundry Detergent **says that it has "advanced stainfighting" and provides more vibrant whites & brighter colors compared to regular All laundry detergent.

At the beach last weekend, pieces of the inside of my sandwich dropped out and landed on my chocolate brown tank top.  As soon as we got home, I put my stained tank in the wash with my sample of this laundry detergent.

My sample came in the scent Waterfall Clean, which I enjoyed.  It smelled fresh and clean, I really liked the scent.  However, I'm not satisfied with the detergent.  Although all of the other clothes I put in the washer with this detergent came out as clean as any detergent would have gotten them, I was disappointed that this "stainlifter" detergent didn't get the stain out of my shirt.  It was just as stained coming out of the dryer as it was going into the washer.  Super disappointed.

If I could, I would give this detergent a 2.5 star rating.  It got my clothes as clean as any detergent would have, but it didn't get the stain out, which another detergent may or may not have.  I'm sticking with my [Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent][1] .

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Purex-Natural-Elements-Laundry-Detergent-review-69ea4

Would not buy this product again

from Ohio

About Me Parent

Pros

Cons

• Causes Allergic Reactions
    • Weak Function

• Laundry Room

Comments about All Oxi-Active Stainlifters Liquid Laundry Detergent:

This detergent not only caused my husband to break out in an itchy rash, but it didn't even fully clean the clothes that caused him to break out! I tried to use less, tried to use extra it didnt matter the clothes never smelled clean. I thought maybe it was just his clothes so I tried to wash my sons in them as well and his clothes were just as unclean. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

I love this product!

from Indianapolis, In

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Gets Stains Out
    • Great Scent
    • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Small Volume

• Cleaning
    • Laundry Room

Comments about All Oxi-Active Stainlifters Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I love to use All Oxi-Active for all of my laundry needs. i espwcially like to use it to pretreat stains peior to washing. it works great!

Gets the dirt out easily

from NA

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Gets Stains Out
    • Great Scent

Cons

• Small Volume

• Cleaning

Comments about All Oxi-Active Stainlifters Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I keep purchasing this product almost every month as 1 bottle gets over very fast. This liquid laundry detergent has an excellent fragrance that makes the clothes smell better after being washed. Additionally, the detergent doesn't make the clothes look dull or old after being washed regularly at home and this saves me a lot of money that I would need to spend on laundry services. The liquid detergent develops a good lather and a small amount can wash over 10-12 clothes at a time which makes it fit in my budget as well. It happened once when my daughter got an ink stain on her white sports dress and I was stressed as it is very tough to remove ink stains. I used this detergent and on the second attempt, the ink stain vanished. This makes it the best detergent for me. I only have 1 complaint that this particular product goes out of stock often and the brand should make sure to have enough supply so that I can get it easily from stores.

A little irritation.

from Rome,GA

Comments about All Oxi-Active Stainlifters Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I purchased this product because my normal chosen brand was not available at the time and I didn't want to make another stop on my way home to get my brand. The detergent did a wonderful jab as far as cleaning and deodorizing. I must say I really like the light clean smell it offered. I didn't have any problems with it but my wife of 16 years has always had difficulty finding detergents that do not affect her sensitive skin, found this detergent to be very irritating to her skin. I will say she was the only one in our household to experience this problem, but it was bad enough to discontinue it's use totally. I do wish it had worked out for us to use this product it has such a nice fragrance without being overpowering. If you don't have highly sensitive skin I would highly recommend this product it is a very good detergent.

This is an awesome product as far as cleaning power and economy it doesn't require a lot to do the job.

I personally really like the light clean scent offered by this detergent.

Great Detergent

from St. Louis, MO

Comments about All Oxi-Active Stainlifters Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I have used many different laundry detergents and feel after so long, they don't work as well as they did. My normal go to laundry detergent didn't seem to leave my clothes smelling clean, so I was unsure if it was the detergent or something wrong with my washer. I decided to try new laundry detergents and stumbled upon All Oxi-Active Stainlifters laundry detergent and decided to give it a try since it was inexpensive and I used a different All for my toddlers clothes previously.
    The first time I used this All, I was impressed. I realized it wasn't my washer but instead the laundry detergent I was using before. Now, with this All, my clothes coming out looking, smelling, and feeling clean. It even gets out all the stains my two young girls get on their clothes, and they get a lot. It gets out ketchup, sauce, chili, grass stains, and even blood. The smell is also great as it doesn't smell girly or fruity, just clean. It is also sensitive enough that it doesn't make my daughter break out like some detergents have.

Ok product

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about All Oxi-Active Stainlifters Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I have previously and in the past purchased and used this All Oxi-Active Stain Lifters Liquid Laundry Detergent and found that it worked ok but it was not really great. I only purchased and used one bottle. First of all this laundry detergent is supposed to have the oxiclean in it but I found that it did not remove stains like it promised to do so that is the first disappointment i found with this product. I even tried putting some detergent directly on the stain and it did not get the stain out. Second even though I washed my clothes I still felt like all of the detergent did not come out and I also felt that my clothes were not clean either. Therefore it did not do a good job cleaning my clothes. One good thing about this product is the price. I found the price to be very reasonable and affordable but again with that being said I got what I paid for which was not much. I can say that this product did not have a bad scent but it was kind of strong and it kind of over powered my perfume which I do not like. Therefore I would not really recommend this All Oxi-Active Stain Lifters Liquid Laundry Detergent to any of my friends and family. I was very disappointed with this product.

Not a fan

from TN

Comments about All Oxi-Active Stainlifters Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I first tried All Oxi-active stainlifters liquid laundry detergent because it was affordable. This detergent worked really well on my family's clothes. My favorite thing about this detergent is the fact that I did not have to use a pretreatment stain remover on the clothes. The detergent worked well enough to remove stains on it's own. My daughter gets messy daily and so does my dad because he is a mechanic, so there are plenty of stains on our laundry and this detergent cleaned them really well. The scent of this detergent is okay. It is not my favorite but it is not bad either. My skin is pretty sensitive to some detergents, but I did not have any problems with this one. I would recommend detergent to others because it cleans laundry really well and it is not too expensive.

This detergent works really well to remove harsh stains that would normally have to be soaked before washing.

Gets rid of all stains

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about All Oxi-Active Stainlifters Liquid Laundry Detergent:

The All Oxi-Active Stain Lifters Liquid Laundry Detergent is great because it has a two in one advanced stain fighting cleaning power that will make all your clothes super clean and vibrant. It also has a pre-treater and boost of OXI to get all those dingy looking whites looking extra bright and new again.

I absolutely love this detergent. My boyfriend always gets spaghetti stains all over his white t-shirts, and this detergent completely gets rid of all those stains without having to pre treat the shirts which is great because I'm always stuck doing his laundry and he is quite messy.

It also makes all of the laundry smell great, and the oxi clean in the detergent does a great job at getting rid of odors as well. I find that my clothes smell great and fresh all day long after using this detergent, even on hot summer days.

The All detergent does an amazing job at getting rid of all the stains in my clothes without fading or damaging them at all. I found that my white clothes were much brighter looking, and it completely got all the stains out of them. The boost of the OXI clean makes it much more powerful then other detergents when it comes to removing stains. It even makes my colored clothes brighter, and keeps my dark clothes from fading as well.

The All Detergent doesn't have much of a different scent then any other old regular laundry detergent. It's smells very fresh and clean, and leaves my clothes smelling great all day. It isn't a scent that is overpowering or irritating. I like that I can use this laundry detergent without worrying about my skin getting irritated, and I like that it fades off of my clothes throughout the day.

Boosted detergent!

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about All Oxi-Active Stainlifters Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I have been rabidly collecting detergent coupons lately as I have been wanting to try some different formulas. I was very excited to try this one. I love detergents which have an OXI boost. Due to our work, our clothes get pretty grungy and I like to look presentable at work. This detergent does a great job of brightening whites and colors without leaving any residue behind. That's what is so nice about this detergent, it rinses without any streaks or white marks.

I love when detergents combine different cleaning powers. All is quite a good detergent on its own and with the boost of OXI its fantastic. What I like about this formula is how well it rinses out. When I use OXI clean on its own, I tend to have streaks in my clothes and a residue in the washing machine. The ALL helps it to suds well and rinse cleanly. When I have another coupon, I will certainly buy this again!

Pretty decent smell for a cheaper detergent. Nothing too overwhelming. Made the washing machine smell nice and clean. Did not last much past the dryer. I would suggest a scented dryer sheet to add a nice little smell to your very clean clothes.

Decent laundry detergent

Comments about All Oxi-Active Stainlifters Liquid Laundry Detergent:

This is one of the laundry detergents my family uses on a regular basis. We have used this for years and have been pleased with the results overall. There have been some stains on clothes that did not come out the first time, but a second wash usually does the trick. The price is reasonable, especially when it is on sale. I first used the product because of a coupon and continued to use it afterwards. The detergent works nicely and I have been happy with the results. I think it works almost as well as more expensive detergent and I see no reason to spend extra money on another detergent. I would be more likely to buy this more often if there were more choices on scents and package colors.

The product works. There have been a few things I have had to wash twice, but overall the detergent has been effective.

The scent is fine, but I would like to see a wider variety of options.