Other Detergents:
Laundry Detergent
All
All Mighty Pacs Concentrated Laundry Detergent

Love it!

My daughter has sensitive skin and eczema and most detergents irritate her skin but this did not! Does the job really well and is good for all skin sensitive people

Illinois

All detergent

I had to use all on my son military clothes. I loved it did not break me out. I have sensative skin.

Mcdonough, ga

Sensitive skin

My family has very sensitive skin and this product has been the only one that won't make them break out! It's great for babies and above.

Seaside, ca

true

Great for sensitive skin!

Everyone in my household has sensitive skin and we cannot tolerate laundry detergents that contain harsh chemicals and strong fragrances. All makes it easy for me to effectively wash everyones clothes, blankets, and bedsheets without causing irritated skin. It doesn't do all that great on tough stains but with a little stain remover added to the garment before throwing in the wash works wonders. I recommend All Free and Clear for anyone who has sensitive skin or sensitive noses!

Bristol, tn

Good

I am happy with this laundry detergent and believe it to be one of the higher quality products on the market these days. I love the fact that it has no scent so I do not have to worry about harsh, artificial chemical scents, which can be unpleasant to smell, or may mix with other scents that I am wearing at the time. The whole idea of a detergent is to clean my clothes and everything comes out smelling and looking clean and fresh after washing. My skin is not irritated by wearing clothes after washing them in this detergent, which is great as my skin is on the sensitive side. This product does go on sale from time to time so I like to keep an eye out for a good price and keep it on hand. This is not the detergent that I turn to, but it is one of the better ones that I have used. I am glad that this one has no scent so that I am able to use it freely and do not have to worry about a strong smell.

New Jersey

It's ALLright

I didn't even know static had a smell until I used this stuff. ZOn a positive note, it does get stains out, cleans clothes, and is great for sensitive skin. Not my preferred brand, only because the detergent itself smells like glue. Other than that, it's alright.

Michigan

Great for sensitive skin

I have really sensitive skin and most detergents irritate my skin. All doesn't irritate my skin at all. It does a good job of getting clothes clean and doesn't leave a heavy scent on your clothes.

Tyler, Texas

AWESOME for sensitive skin

My husband and I both have sensitive skin issues. This detergent has solved so many of those problems. It's the first "free and clear" type detergent that I have tried that still gets laundry clean! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for fewer chemicals in their detergent. Unfortunately, it is a bit pricier than other options on the market, however, the benefits outweigh the cost. I've tried off-brand versions of this detergent and they do not perform the same. We use this for our everyday laundry but also our bed sheets. Changing to this detergent, particularly for bedding, has helped reduce rashes and irritation caused by harsh chemicals. I have also noticed fewer breakouts on my skin.

Kalamazoo, MI

Favorite detergent

I switched to this detergent a few years ago and haven't stopped using it. I love that it is gentle on my kids skin, and my own. It also is a very good price which is nice

Indiana

true

Great for Cleaning Cloth Diapers!

When I made the switch to cloth diapering I had to do my research on how to keep the cloth diapers absorbent and odor free. There are special detergents that are sold especially for cloth diapers but the price is outrageous! To allow the fabric to remain absorbent I needed to find a detergent that was free of fabric softener and all the added chemicals that will build up on the diapers. All Free and Clear is one of the best detergents that I have found to meet every requirement to safely clean my babies diapers. This detergent doesn't mask odor, it actually eliminates it. I've been amazed at some of the stains and odors this product has tackled. My daughter has sensitive skin and since using this detergents she has remained rash free. I've started using this product on my families laundry also, and it does the job! Since trying All Free and Clear I've stopped buying expensive "cloth diaper detergent " this will save money down the road. Highly recommmend

Virginia