Other Detergents:

All Mighty Pacs Concentrated Laundry Detergent

Pros

Cons

The Best Form of Laundry Detergent

I have been doing laundry since I was 16. My mother threw everything in warm water and then the dryer. If she hung anything on the clothes rack to dry the dog would eat it. Whicn would be my fault because I bought something that couldn't go in the dryer. If it shrank in the dryer it was MY FAULT because I should buy better clothes. Good god the woman would have had me in Hanes underwear and burlap if she could have. I have used powders (don't go asking my mother for a measuring cup -she just KNOWS!). Then powders that came with their own measuring cup. And liquids. And buy the brand on sale or with the coupon or anything except store brand because MY MOTHER SAID SO. The pods are so easy. Knock the bag off the shelf, just pick up the pods. Spill the pods? Just pick them back up. Spill a full box of detergent? Sell home and move. I have older kids, so no one has elected to bite into one. Even in cold water the pods dissolve easily with no residue. If I don't have a full load, I will use one of the liquids that I keep around, but I would refuse to do laundry any more if I couldn't have the pods. The ALL brand does an excellent job at cleaning and comes in at a price point that doesn't break the bank

I like a fresh clean scent to my clothes, but nothing crazy. If you have sensitive skin, do be sure to buy the unscented pods.

All Mighty Pacs work well, but I want a stronger scent.

It's honestly not a hassle for me to pour liquid laundry detergent into its cup, but I had a coupon for **All Mighty Pacs**, so I decided to give them a try. I know there are a lot of pod-like detergents out there right now, but these are filled with liquid and are soft and squishy. They're easy enough to use - one "pac" for medium loads and two for larger loads.

Even with two kids, it's amazing how rarely we have stained clothes. My son got some mud caked into the bottom hem of his pants, so I put this detergent to the test. While the stain didn't get completely removed, it was barely noticeable. I was looking for it, otherwise, I might not have noticed. For regular, unstained clothes, these work just fine.

All Mighty Pacs smell good when I take them out of the bag, but the scent almost completely disappears when I take my clothes out of the dryer. Bummer, because I like a lot of scent to my laundry.

Pay More to Avoid Overuse...

from Hartford, CT

Comments about All Mighty Pacs Concentrated Laundry Detergent:

I bought these as a great way to 'portion control' my detergent use. ALL is my favorite brand detergent, so I was optimistic of its cleaning capabilities, and hopeful for saving some money because I was certainly known to pour too much detergent in the machine (yes, I know I can measure with the cap but I didn't like to rinse and dry it after).

The product works great - just as claimed - my ALL level of clean and an easy way to not overuse detergent.

I did discover, however, that when comparing costs/# of washes that with coupon and sales (the only way I buy most things!) I was still getting a better value from my liquid detergent, even when I overused it. I liked having the option of using a splash more on tough loads too - it was hard to justify the use of another pak. The Mighty Paks are very convenient, and work well as laundry cleaners, with everything that I have come to expect from years of being a loyal ALL user, but that convenience comes at a price a little higher than I was willing to pay.

All Mighty Pacs are great!

from Enterprise, AL

Comments about All Mighty Pacs Concentrated Laundry Detergent:

I found the All mighty pacs really clean!! Use them to wash the clothes I wear when doing lawn work, and it cleans better than Tide as for removing grass and oil stains. No overpowering scent to mess with your allergies. Plus they are economical, as they don't cost as much as Tide in any form.

Dissolved better than I thought they would

Comments about All Mighty Pacs Concentrated Laundry Detergent:

I like using the pacs since they require no measuring and are less messy. 1 for normal loads or 2 for big and /or really dirty loads. We use the Free and clear since folks have excema in my house. I was really surprised that these things dissolved in cold water. I'm going to stick with these.

The Free and Clear is unscented.

Convenient

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about All Mighty Pacs Concentrated Laundry Detergent:

I do not normally buy any of the pod style detergents because they are more expensive, I am sure for the convenience factor of them. I do purchase a package about once every six months or a little longer. I buy them so that I can take just what I need to the laundromat. Our washer is on the smaller side so I can not wash our bedding comforters since they do not fit so I must take the comforters to the laundromat to have them cleaned. I hate lugging around a bunch of bottles when going so I take just enough laundry packets for the number of loads I am doing. It makes things much easier since I also have a toddler in tow and baby on the way. These laundry detergent packs have the same cleaning power as the regular liquid detergent I use so they are reliable even for my over-sized loads. I would recommend these, especially to those who may visit laundromats regularly. A word of caution to those with little ones in the house though, make sure they are out of reach because they can be mistaken for something edible and are very toxic to them. There have been many incidents where kids had to be rushed to the ER for accidental consumption of these detergent pouches.

Great Detergent but Sometimes the Pods Don't Dissolve Completely

from Hartford, CT

Comments about All Mighty Pacs Concentrated Laundry Detergent:

I love the idea of pod laundry detergent and most work well but All's Mighty Pacs just do not perform as well as I'd hoped.

I absolutely love that one bag of these pods, which weighs virtually nothing, is equal to about two bottles of regular laundry detergent. They take up absolutely no room on my laundry shelf and are ultra convenient since you just toss them in the washer right before you add your laundry.

I routinely wash all my laundry in hot water so the pods (which are supposedly HE washer compatible) should dissolve but I've found that they are not completely dissolving in my front loading washer. I think it's because it uses less water and the pod doesn't get to sit in the water as long as it needs to to fully dissolve before the wash cycle starts. If I want to be sure that these will fully dissolve I make sure to either pause the wash cycle or turn it the soak cycle first. Either option is incredibly annoying as it adds an extra step and extra time to the wash.

As for cleaning power, once they do dissolve they do a wonderful job of cleaning everything and leave a subtle, clean scent behind. It's not a perfumy smell, just a light, clean scent.

Overall, if you can get them to work in your washer they're infinitely better than regular liquid detergents and I definitely recommend them!

Easy to use and Cleans Clothes Well

from Nashville, TN

Comments about All Mighty Pacs Concentrated Laundry Detergent:

These All Small and Mighty Packs are absolutely awesome. I love the fact that you simply open the pack and throw it in the machine and it does the rest of the work. It is far less messy than liquid detergent, and free of the hassles that comes along with the powder.
My biggest complaint is that you have to use two of the packs if you are washing a larger load of clothes, and they are not to good with those set in stains like some of the bigger brands.
The pacs are cheap, so that is certainly a quality that can be appreciated about the All detergent.

The All packs are small and powerful. They clean clothes and all of your fabrics well but I do not think that they work well on those ground in stains.

The All liquid packs leave your clothes smelling nice...It isn't any kind of enhanced smell like some of the detergents out there, but it still leaves the smell on there for you to notice and enjoy.

simple laundry pods

Comments about All Mighty Pacs Concentrated Laundry Detergent:

These laundry detergent pods work great! I like the convenience of them and how all I have to do is toss one in the washer with each load of laundry with no measuring and spilling. I like that when my teen daughters are doing laundry there is no more spilled drippy laundry soap and these pods work just as good as any liquid or powder detergent.

With just a toss of one of these pods into my washing machine with each load of laundry I do I always get great results. My laundry is still clean, fresh,and colors are bright every time. This little powerful pod of detergent is highly concentrated and so it really does its job well.

I am very sensitive to a lot of highly scented detergents but the smell of this one does not bother me and the fresh and clean scent washes away and I am left with cloths free from over powering scents lingering on them every time they are washed.

Laundry Pacs are not for me

from Columbus, OH

Comments about All Mighty Pacs Concentrated Laundry Detergent:

I recently tried All Mighty Pacs Concentrated Laundry Detergent because I was curious about this new product and form of laundry detergent. Being able to toss a pac into the washer sounded much quicker and more convenient to me than measuring liquid laundry detergent and adding it to the water. I put the pacs in while my washer was filling with water and allowed them to dissolve before putting in my clothing. I also mixed the water a little bit so my clothes didn't get laundry stains on them. The smell of the detergent was nice and I was excited to see the results. The results were disappointing. Even though this is concentrated laundry detergent, it doesn't get stains out like regular liquid detergent. It left laundry detergent stains on my clothes, which made my job harder in the end. I do not recommend these pacs to anyone. I think they are a waste of money.

Huge results for such a tiny package

Comments about All Mighty Pacs Concentrated Laundry Detergent:

I love how small the package is. I love how easy it is to measure, just throw a pack in the washer, add clothes and done! Cleans clothes well and leaves a mild scent. I was hesistant that such a small package couldn't do the job as well as normal detergent, but it did not dissapoint!

This product works just as well as the liquid version only without the mess! I like how it seems like I don't have to use as much per load as some of the liquid versions. Clothes come out clean every time also. These small packs are a great all purpose detergent and take up much less room on our shelf.

It is difficult to judge the scent of these because everything is sealed. I worried that the scent would be off from the liquid versions. Honestly, I think it's the same scent maybe even a little bit milder, which I prefer. Even using two packs, clothes give off a faint clean smell. It's not an overpowering smell.

All Pods Simply Work!

Comments about All Mighty Pacs Concentrated Laundry Detergent:

I have been using the All pods for quite a while now and love the simplicity of them. No longer having to deal with heavy bottles or boxes of powders was a major selling point for me. They are very easy to use just drop into the washer and done. Easy enough for kids just starting to do laundry,and might make it more fun to do.

They work as well as more expensive brands for much cheaper.

The scent is mild and pleasant.