4.8
All-Clad Stainless 10-Inch Fry Pan

All-Clad Stainless 10-Inch Fry Pan

4.8

nice quality pan!

I love to browse through stores for any new and different kitchen items . I found the All Clad 10 inch frying pan at a store at the local shopping mall. My husband loves to cook but over the years he has ruined several of my pots and pans. I found it amusing that he has not been able to ruin this one. It was a little pricey but definitely worth every penny of it! It is very well constructed. It is made out of stainless steel. I was surprised at how heavy it was, when I went to life it. The handle itself is not heavy but the pan is! The only thing I do not like about this pan is how the handle is made. I personally would like it to be a bit thicker and wider.You do not need high heat at all when using the pan. It cooks very well on low heat. It cooks evenly. Nothing is easier to clean than this pan. I have learned to keep an item called Bar Keeper's Friend on hand. All you need to do is to put a little bit of Bar Keeper's Friend into the pan with some warm water. It cleans up any stains and keeps the pan looking like new ! I highly recommend this little beauty .

Doesn't Stick
I have been using this pan for about 3 months and nothing has stuck to it.

Heat Distribution
Heat distributes evenly. I would recommend using low or medium heat. You don't need high heat with this pan.

Ease of Handling
it is surprisingly heavy. I wish the handle was thicker and wider.

Cleans up nicely with a little Bar Keeper's Friend and warm water.

It has an attractive appearance.

It seems to be very well constructed

I feel like my All-Clad 10 in. Pan is Nothing Special.

I am surprised that I feel so ambivalent towards this pan, because I have always wanted All-Clad pans and have always expected that I would love one because of all the hype. Unfortunately, not so. I got this pan online on super clearance and could not wait to get it and start using it. And it is certainly beautiful and looks very high quality. But, so far, I haven't made anything in it that has turned out any different than food in my regular old Kitchenaid pan. I started out with quesadillas and grilled cheese, and while the All-Clad did cook very evenly, I was not wowed. It does put a great crust on meat, so that is one plus. But the 10 inch size makes it difficult to brown anything much bigger than a pork tenderloin (an average roast would be too large). SO, for the average price of All Clad, I would say it isn't worth it. Spring instead for really good bakeware or some Le Creuset pots and get cooking!

nice quality pan!

from Lancaster, NY

Doesn't Stick
I have been using this pan for about 3 months and nothing has stuck to it.

Heat Distribution

Ease of Handling
it is surprisingly heavy. I wish the handle was thicker and wider.

Cleans up nicely with a little Bar Keeper's Friend and warm water.

It has an attractive appearance.

It seems to be very well constructed

• Doesn't Stick:
  • Heat Distribution:
  • Ease of Handling:

my go to pan

from Owens Cross Roads, AL

Comments about All-Clad Stainless 10-Inch Fry Pan:

all clad is my favorite cookware. i own multiple pieces. the all-clad ten-inch fry pan is the most used piece from my set. it has two plys of stainless steel that encase an aluminum core. the aluminum core distributes heat evenly across the bottom of the pan and even up the sides of the pan. the aluminum core is very reactive to heat letting you control the cooking tempurature quickly to prevent burning. it is dishwasher safe and is made of 18/10 stainless steel. i use a cleaning product called bar keepers friend to clean mine with and each piece still looks brand new. you should not use steel wool on your all clad as it will damage the surface. the pan can go straigh from the stovetop to the oven. the outer layer of stainless steel is magnetic so if you have one of the new induction stoves this piece will work on your cooktop. if any food sticks to the bottom just let water sit in the pan on low heat for a few minutes and the food will release. i highly recommend all clad pans.

I feel like my All-Clad 10 in. Pan is Nothing Special.

from Temple Terrace, FL

Comments about All-Clad Stainless 10-Inch Fry Pan:

I love this All-Clad stainless fry pan.

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about All-Clad Stainless 10-Inch Fry Pan:

This is a great fry pan, since I bought it, i be trying everything you can think opf such as plantains, potetos, eggs, sauces, etc. I love it because it quick and it doesnt stick. you dont have to put the heat hight, moderate heat will be great for this fry pan to cook anything. I really considering buying a bigger size too. I will recommend it to everyone.

gret pan great price

from Toney, AL

Comments about All-Clad Stainless 10-Inch Fry Pan:

This pan is replacing an older pan that had just finally bit the button so to speak.  you know when you have that one pan for all of your favs and all of a sudden it just goes kplat.  well mine did so i just bought this pan, its nothing super fancy as i have always found out a good cook does not require all of the bells and whistles when it comes to recipes and a good palate.  i have found this pan to be very good and I have been most pleased with it thus far, not my new favorite but definitely It will be a good long term pan for those special dishes.  It is easy to clean and is very durable with good heat transmission and I have had not the first problem with hot spots like many cheap pans do.

The All-Clad Stainless 10-Inch Fry Pan is the best pan available

from Melbourne, FL

Comments about All-Clad Stainless 10-Inch Fry Pan:

This is a beautiful pan, well-worth the price. Mine is used almost daily and still looks new. I recently managed to get a lovely golden crisp on tofu using this pan. If you've tried frying tofu, you know how hard it is to do that. The size is great and the shape as well. Allows for easy flipping and it heats evenly. As expected from the All-Clad brand, it is a very good pan. The only concern that I have is the handle, the design it has is a little awkward in your hands. Above all what I love about this pan is how easy it cleans.

It's more than just a fry pan

from Clovis, CA

Comments about All-Clad Stainless 10-Inch Fry Pan:

I never thought I'd be writing a review for a fry pan, but here it goes. I try to avoid pans with teflon and other coverings because when they get hot they tend to release chemicals that can irritate you and your pets.  Pans, such as this one, eliminates this problem.  I've have great luck with this pan when it comes to preparing eggs (I like mine scrambled) and pancakes.  I don't like to cook much so I need a pan that's easy to use, easy to clean, and won't make a mess at the stove top. So far I've been pretty happy with this one. I've had pans that actually warp when heated but this pan doesn't do that. It's not as heavy as the old iron pans but I still use my cast iron pan as a source of iron in my food.  Stainless pans don't transfer minerals to your food. Iron supplement from cast iron pans, however, is not harmful.  All in all, I've been pretty happy with this pan and will recommend it to others.

The All Clad Stainless Fry Pan Makes My Kitchen A Home

from Spokane, WA

Comments about All-Clad Stainless 10-Inch Fry Pan:

The All Star CLad Stainless Fry Pan Works Best In my kitchen when i have family over, its so easy to clean and while iam preparing food i can easily wash and dry and reuse to cook another dish. My family is amazed on its portability from stove top to stove top. The easy cleaning and non stick ability of the fry pan makes it the most used pan in the house. The price was exceptional along with the garantee saying if i was ever dissapointed to return it for a full refund. My friends and neihbors have borrowed my pan pan from time to time and always seem to never return it ,forcing me to ask for the pan back. One time they even took it camping and my pan was gone a week befor it returned to my home and kitchen. Since owning the pan i have decided to purchase 3 more so i never find it gone.  When cooking for a small family i usually prepare all ingrediants fresh and counter them in their cooking order making this pan the workhorse in my kitchen.

i love this fry pan

from Danbury, CT

Comments about All-Clad Stainless 10-Inch Fry Pan:

i love this frying pan it is stain less and really saves me time because i dont have to leave it soaking in water to remove the leaf over. it is a little small but perfect for pancakes, eggs, french toast, bacon and meats. i would recomended to friends and family.all my other pan have grease stains that i can take off except thi one.

This pan fries fish like never before!

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about All-Clad Stainless 10-Inch Fry Pan:

As a wife, I cook all the time for my family. One of my most used items in the kitchen is certainly the pan. I need plenty of pans in my house due to the amount of cocoking I do, and this partticular All Clad Stainless pan works wonders.

I fry all kinds of food all the time: from fish, to bacon, to french fries, to grilled cheese. I need pans that won't leave my food sticking to the bottom. Every woman and man who does the dishes in their home knows how frustrating it is to clean up such a mess. For this main reason, I find the stainless steel pan great as there is no messy food stuck to my pan. Also, the pan responds well to non-abrasive soaps. So, you do not have to lather up like crazy in order to get this pan clean. It is made in such a way that it is easy to keep clean, but difficult to get too filthy. What a dream come true!

Lastly, the size of the pan is large enough for me to cook one round of french fries instead of the two my old pan required.