3.8

3.8

Solid Probiotic

from Lake Villa, IL

Comments about Align Daily Probiotic Supplement:

Align is actually a pretty solid probiotic. The only issue that comes up is I found myself more gassy when I first started taking it, but that quickly subsided. The product can be pretty expensive (I found an unreal deal recently in store that allowed me to try it cheaper, but at full price I feel it is still worth what they cost), but it does seem a bit more effective than some of the others I have tried as I do feel my stomach being less irritated and feeling better. The packaging is nice and convenient as all of the probiotics are individually wrapped and packaged in smaller sheets for easier portability. They are easy to just toss in any lunch box or even a pocket. In the end, Align is probably one of the better probiotics out there, with minor drawbacks of gas problems when you start and it is actually only one strain of probiotic so it might not be perfect for everyone.

Works well, but higher priced

from Lagrange, OH

Comments about Align Daily Probiotic Supplement:

I have been using probiotic supplements for about two years and have tried several different brands of probiotics, including this Align Daily probiotic supplement. The capsules are small, easy to swallow, and convenient to take. There is no foul smell, taste, or aftertaste as with some other brands of probiotics. These seemed to work just as well as any other brand that I tried, and they do help keep the digestive tract regular and feeling balanced. The main reason I gave these a lower rating is because I found them to be one of the more expensive brands. Other brands seemed to offer promotions or go on sale more often, but not Align. I cannot afford their price monthly, so I have mostly stuck with other similar products that are not as expensive. The other products have worked just as well. But regarding the effectiveness of product, Align is excellent and a product that I think you will be satisfied with.

have been using less than a week and so far so good

Comments about Align Daily Probiotic Supplement:

I have just started using Align probiotic and after 5 days I can see a change in my digestive system already. In just this short time I have become much more regular. I like the idea of trying to prevent any future problems so I feel as though this is a good way to stay ahead of any problems that may arise if I keep on the path I am going with my current digestive ways. This is actually one of the few products that I have used that I actually get results with. If you are looking for instant results than this is most likely not the product for you, you do need a day or 2 to get things moving. The product is easy to swallow and does not have a bad taste or after taste. I can take this with or without food and it does not bother my stomach at all as many products do if I do not take them with food. I am pleasantly surprised with Align and I do plan to continue using this product so if I have other results to report after more time goes by than I will report back!

Prepare to be in awe!

Comments about Align Daily Probiotic Supplement:

Alighn Probiotic Supplement is a once a day capsule [containing no lactose, soy or gluten] that is sealed in a blister pouch. It claims to"build and maintain a healthy digestive system" and I can say that it does with me! I have an unknown gastrointestinal issue and have severe difficulty using the restroom on a regular basis, with or without the aid of laxatives. [YES, even the all dreaded Magnesium Citrate] After a week of taking Align I noticed that my bowel movements had become much more regular and the normal aches of my stomach had greatly diminished. I also noticed that I was generally feeling better than I had in a long while. With the help of this medication, I have nearly eliminated all of the effects of my 'problem stomach'. In addition, I have stopped visiting my gastroenterologist as frequently; which as you can imagine, has reduced unnecessary spending.

Really good product!

Comments about Align Daily Probiotic Supplement:

The only real negative of the product is that it seems like it expires too soon. The plus side is that it is in seven individual vacuum sealed packets for each day of the week, so it is easy to know if you took your probiotic that day. Love that aspect! I anticipated upset stomach of some sort when taking Align Probiotics, but am happy to say I did not experience many negative side effects. There was only slight distress the first few days of taking the product. I feel better than I've felt in years. I don't have nearly as much fatigue, or abdominal pain. I also find that it is very affordable. I have tried "cheaper" probiotics in the past, and the results were less than satisfactory. There are very few affordable probiotics out there that do what Align Probiotics do. In short: the product does what it claims to do, and overall it works very well. Highly, highly, recommend!

Great Probotic!

from Mukwonago, WI

Comments about Align Daily Probiotic Supplement:

Align is a great probitic. I have been using it for about one year. My digestive system is finally running smooth. It keeps you regular and with less bloating then without. I also think it helps your immune system. When my family gets sick with the stomach flu I have been lucky with Align to not get it. The probotics are suppose to help relive diarrehea, bloating , constipation and stomach upset. I would recommend it to others expecially if they are prone to digestive problems. I would also recommend it to parents of small children to help them  protect themselves from  the stomach flu. Also people who are traveling would benifit from  it due to it helping to provent travelers diahhrea. Align can be a little expensive but if you look for sales and coupons that could help offset the cost of it. I even take it every other day and it seems that it still works well that way. I really like this probotic.

This promising new product didn't live up to its promises

from Spartanburg, SC

Comments about Align Daily Probiotic Supplement:

About two years ago, after trying nearly every dietary/digestive medication and supplement, both prescription and non-prescription, that there was on the market to target the symptoms of IBS, I decided to try this when it came out as a last hope.

This product reminds me a lot of the yogurts out there now that have probiotics and claim that they help restore normalcy to an overactive colon and restore overall digestive balance.

I took the pills as it indicated by the manufacturer (one pill a day) and even after numerous weeks of being on it and taking it exactly as directed, I can't honestly say that I experienced *any* noticeable improvement in my symptoms of gas, bloating, constipation/diarrhea and abdominal distention.

Don't get me wrong, this product may indeed work for people who have only a mild or occasional digestive upset, but for the more serious, chronic cases (people with IBS, Crohn' or colitis, for instance), I would not recommend it simply because it is not strong enough to tackle those types of health issues.

It does nothing for gas and constipation.

from Livingston, TX

Comments about Align Daily Probiotic Supplement:

I have a problem with gas,bloating, and constipation. I took align for a week and nothing happened. Well I took it for the 28 days and it did nothing for my gas and constipation. It just didn't work. It's a big waste of money. Please don't buy align and think it's going to solve your gas and bloating/