Other Hair Conditioners:

Alfaparf Nutri Seduction Ultra Moisture Treatment

Alfaparf Ultra Moisture Treatment = happy accident

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Alfaparf Nutri Seduction Ultra Moisture Treatment:

I've been using Alfaparf hair care products since last fall, and have been very pleased. They are hard to find in brick and mortars, so I've been ordering online. The last time I ordered conditioner, I goofed and ordered a different condition in the same Nutri-Seduction line. That wound up being an excellent mistake! So I've moved from the Luxury Mask (which is a gel type conditioner), to the Ultra Moisture Treatment (a lighter textured, but very rich, conditioner).

LIke the rest of the Nutri-Seduction line, the scent is wonderful. It's warm, feminine, lasts all day, but isn't really strong, nor is it very sweet and/or floral.

And hand's down, it is a wonderful conditioner. A little bit goes a long way - one dollop is generally enough, but spend a minute or so really working it in, then let it sit and rinse at the end of the shower. I haven't had a tangle, not a single one, since using this product. My hair is left incredibly soft and silky (and I have all over color and highlights), and very lightweight - not flyaway, but not so conditioned that it is heavy and waxy. No build-up; rinses easily and clean. I also blow-dry and flat iron daily, but my ends have stayed nice, and my hair shows no sign of damage. No small feat considering the abuse I heap on it daily, as well as the dry climate in which I live.

Love this line of products - I would, and do, recommend to anyone.