Other Hair Conditioners:
Alberto VO5 Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment Two Tubes .5 oz

Alberto VO5 Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment Two Tubes .5 oz

Best Product for Hair on Market

Comments about Alberto VO5 Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment Two Tubes .5 oz:

Where I live VO5 Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment is extremely hard to find. It's gotten to the point I have to order it online. To be fair my area doesn't have a great variety of stores to choose from. The lack of seeing this on store shelves is a shame because this is a wonderful product that keeps my hair looking silky and feeling smooth instead of like straw.

I use this hot oil twice a month instead of the recommended once a week and it has still improved my hair so much from when I didn't use it.

I began using this product when I started to dye my hair and I continue to use it now that I'm remaining with my natural color. After my first dye job, I noticed my hair felt stiff, like someone had left it in a curling iron too long. I used the hot oil the first time and noticed no change, but I didn't expect it the first time, by the end of the month (this was at a time I used it once a week) my hair felt so light and the stiff area was now just as smooth as the rest.

I know people that follow the directions perfectly and others that mix this treatment with conditioners. No matter what they do, they always sing praises of this product. It works.

I couldn't smell anything, which in my book is good since I don't want chemical smelling substances on my hair.

VO5 hot oil treatment works very well

from Narvon, PA

Comments about Alberto VO5 Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment Two Tubes .5 oz:

I have been purchasing VO5 hot oil treatment for years now. It is a great product that really works. It improves your hair condition to dramatically revitalize it. I have long hair so it needs moisturizing every once in awhile. It is so easy to use too. You just place the tube in a container of hot water for a minute, then massage into wet hair before shampooing. It only needs to stay on your hair for one minute, then you rinse it completely out of your hair. You can then shampoo your hair. You will notice a difference in your hair right away. It has vitamins and proteins to help moisturize dry hair and fix damage. I like that it is so easy to use and you only leave it in for a minute. It comes in a two pack so you have another tube for a second treatment. It is very reasonably priced and is definitely worth it since it helps my hair so much. I definitely recommend everyone trying it if you need to restore your hair from damage.

VO5 Hot Oil Treatment-What a treat!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Alberto VO5 Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment Two Tubes .5 oz:

Okay, I am one of those women who low-maintains her hair. Shampoo and conditioner (nothing fancy), and rare salon visits except to cut her hair. Comb and brush, ponytail holders, no styling, if you get my drift. I have fine long hair and have been noticing that my hair was limp, dry and damaged. I condition my hair and thought I needed to buy a different conditioner when I noticed the VO5 Hot Oil Treatment at the store shelves. Thinking that my hair needed attention, something special and a little TLC, I bought it. I am so glad that I did! The box had two tubes of oil. You place a tube in warm water, finger and massage it in your hair, wait and shower, shampoo and condition as usual. So simple but Oh, the difference! Don't know if this hot oil treatment would have the same results for different hair types as it did for my hair, but I noticed immediately when my hair dried, that my hair seemed thicker (strengthened) with more body, healthier. My hair also seemed smoother (less fly-aways) and shinier. Also, it felt clean and softer. Not greasy at all because I was afraid that it would leave it feeling oily, sticky or heavy. Knowing that my hair isn't going to be fixed with one treatment, I will most likely buy this again. Especially during swimming season. Oh, pool water! It's not an expensive product (although it was something exceptional for me).Can't comment on it comparatively with other products.

Alberto is a special treat for my hair

from Chapin, SC

Comments about Alberto VO5 Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment Two Tubes .5 oz:

I have been using Alberto Hot Oil Treatment for years.  I absolutely love what it does to my long hair.  I really use it in the winter when my hair just feels so dry from the heat in our office building.  I use it every few weeks.  It's easy to use.  I know your'e supposed to put it in a cup of hot water.  I just throw it in the hot bath with me.  By the time I want to use it, it's ready to go.

When I pour it into my hair, I feel almost instant relief.  It's like my hair is saying "ahh, that feels wonderful".  When I'm rinsing it out, I can actually run my fingers all the way through my hair - which is saying a lot.  My hair tangles really easily.  When I dry my hair, I can feel a noticeable softness to my hair.  Even my scalp seems to feel moisturized (not that I have dandruff, but I don't have that itchy scalp after using).

I would highly recommend this product.  Tried and true by me for years!

Alberto VO5 Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment and tingle treat

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Alberto VO5 Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment Two Tubes .5 oz:

Alberto VO5 Moisturizing Hot Oil treatment work well for me, it connect to the follicile in my hair leaving it feeling well feed and alive again, so thumbs down to my split end and spring up to my shining bouncy black hair.Alberto VO5 moisturizing Hot Oil treatment, it heal as well as work for me, but it also leave me hair soft to touch.

I would recommend the Hot Oil to everyone, who is looking for the perfect Hot Oil treatment for they hair need. It

simple and easy to use.

VO5's Hot Oil Treatmen Revitilizes Colored Hair

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Alberto VO5 Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment Two Tubes .5 oz:

Words really can't describe how much I love Alberto VO5's Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment (sold in 2 .5 size tubes). I have colored my hair for years and done all kinds of crazy curling/drying things along the way. That's why I love this product. I use it about every six weeks on my hair and it makes my hair super soft and seems to fix at least some of the damage I do to my hair in everyday life. It really doesn't take that long to do and I find that after I've had it on my hair it feels super smooth. I've tried other things to repair my hair, but really this is the one that I always go back to. I've been using this product for over 15 years and I think it's great. Also it's not too expensive. I have long hair so I easily use the whole tube on my hair, but I can see how people with short hair wouldn't need as much. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quick way to make their hair soft from a trusted company.

great for moisturizing hair

from West Union, OH

Comments about Alberto VO5 Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatment Two Tubes .5 oz:

I have been using Vo5 Hot Oil Treatment for many years and will never stop using it. vo5 Hot Oil Treatments come with two one use treatments in a box. The V05 Hot Oil Treatments are little tubes of oil that you put unopened in a cup or bowl of hot water to warm them.Once the tube is warm you apply it to wet hair let stand for however long you choose .It works better the longer you leave it in.when you are ready you shampoo and conditioner your hair as you normally would.What is great about this product is you get all the moisturizing benifits without leaving your hair greasy ,limp or heavy with oil .The Vo5 Hot Oil treatments will leave your hair dramatically softer after the first use.This is a great product especially if you have dry ,brittle,or itchy scalp .This also works great if you just want to add more softness to your hair.The price for the V05 hot Oil treatments are cheap too and work better than a moisturizing shampoo or conditioner can.The treatments are not something you do everyday the benifits last a long time.