3.8

Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries & Cream Shampoo

3.8

Pros

Cons

V05 Moisture Milks strawberries & cream controls my dry frizz.

Albeto V05 Moisture Milks strawberries & cream Moisturizing Shampoo with soy milk protein has an unbeleivablly great scent. It is great on my color treated hair and controls my dryness. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. It leaves my hair with a silky shine that doesn't go dull half way through the day. It gives my hair bounce and vitality. Since using this shampoo my hair has become stronger and much healthier. With my color treated hair I have split ends but I have noticed that since I have been using this product that I do not get split ends like I used to after a coloring. I have pretty long hair and with all the other budget friendly product that I have used I only get about 12 washes out of a bottle the same size as what I have now. With V05 one bottle gets me a whole month (30 washes) all for about a buck. You can't beat that. I have been using V05 Moisture Milks for about 8 months and although I have not yet tried any of the other moisture milks scents I recommend it to everyone with any type of hair. Even my husband uses it with great result.

You get what you pay for!

Normally I use higher priced shampoos, but when I ran out of what I had, money was tight. I decided to try the Alberto Vo5 Moisture Milks Strawberries & Cream Shampoo just to hold me over a couple of days. I was horrified with the results. My hair looked awful after using this shampoo. I have never felt my hair be so dry! It was not soft whatsoever. It honestly was so dry it looked fried. It took me forever to straighten my hair also because the shampoo made my hair so frizzy. I would not buy this shampoo again unless I absolutely had no other choice. It is still sitting under my sink to this day.

Not good! My hair did not feel clean because it was so dried out and unmanageable! I have never seen my hair so frizzy.

I loved how the strawberries and cream shampoo smelled in the bottle, but it almost made me sick when I could smell it in my hair. It just did not smell the same to me anymore. Maybe it would smell good used as a bubble bath.

Great Product at a Great Price

Comments about Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries & Cream Shampoo:

We purchase this shampoo all the time for our family of 6 since it fits all our needs. It's inexpensive, works well and has a terrific smell. Lathers up nicely, rinses out cleanly and leaves your hair smelling wonderfully. A great product that works well for such a great price is a wonderful addition for our family.

Cheap but smells fantastic

Comments about Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries & Cream Shampoo:

If you don't have a huge budget, V05 shampoos are definitely a good buy. They are cheap, often on sale, and their scents are fantastic. However if you use them often enough, you can end up with a lot of residue on your hair. This can weigh your hair down and make it harder to style, as well as giving it a greasy texture. The smell of this shampoo is fantastic however, it reminds me of the Strawberry Shortcake dolls I used to play with when I was younger. My kids absolutely love using this shampoo, so I make sure it have it on hand for them. The first couple times you use it, it does keep your hair nice and soft, but as I stated before, it can be prone to leave some residue. If you wash your hair every day, I would recommend something else.

It cleans your hair, but can leave deposits. The finer the hair, the more likely it will cause issues.

I simply love the fresh and fruity scent of this shampoo.

Smells Good, But Doesn't Do Anything For Your Hair

Comments about Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries & Cream Shampoo:

I think I feel that there is a common theme with most VO5 products. They all smell good (with the exception of the original), but do not do much for your hair. I don't feel that my hair is bouncier, shinier, or even cleaner after I use this shampoo. I do feel that it smells good. I have used this as nothing merely than a scent before. If this was a candle, it would smell amazing. However, when I am washing my hair, I am not looking for a candle. I have naturally curly hair and it really just makes it feel flatter after I use this shampoo. I just can't rightfully recommend a product that does nothing for my hair and also doesn't seem to be doing anything for anybody else's hair. My hair is not moisturized after the fact. Again, my hair still feels dirty and grimy after I use this product. I would stay away from it and purchase something like Pantene Pro-V instead, because that type of shampoo seems to be geared towards both smelling good and also, working!

Alberto Vo5 Moisure Milks Strawberries & Cream Shampoo

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries & Cream Shampoo:

I actually love this product. It's not expensive and does a great job of cleaning my hair and it leaves it smelling and feeling great. I've been using it for a number of years now with very good results. I would recommend this product to anyone that likes a good shampoo at a good price.

It has a very nice frothy lather and cleans my hair very well. There is nothing bad I can say about this shampoo. The price is very affordable and I usually stock up when I get the chance. Why pay four times the price for a shampoo that might work as well? It doesn't make sense. Save your money.

Although I tend to like more outdoors types of scents, this isn't bad considering it's a strawberry scent. Not my favorite, but certainly not bad. That may be the one drawback for this product for me. As well as it works, I wish there were a more manly scent. What I do is rinse twice so the strawberry scent is almost not noticable.

You get what you pay for!

from TN

VO5 Moisture Milks

from Chesapeake, VA

Comments about Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries & Cream Shampoo:

Because VO5 is one of the cheapest shampoos, and I tend to think it's therefore not of very good quality. But a friend recommended it to me, and when I did try it, I was pleasantly surprised because it left my hair clean, very smooth and not greasy. It did foam and produce lots of suds, which I'm no longer accustomed to seeing as I normally use the sulfate-free shampoos. I wondered how much color it was stripping from my hair, but after 2 consecutive uses, I didn't see any difference in the color. I don't think, however, that I would use this as a go-to shampoo if you color your hair or otherwise process it, just in case it does strip hair color. The strawberry aroma was pleasant, strong, and not too artificially harsh. It rinsed out cleanly and did not leave a residue on my hair. I normally shampoo my hair every other day and it didn't make a difference in this - I didn't need to increase or decrease the frequency. So I'd recommend this as an alternative shampoo for processed hair.

Great Shampoo Super Value

Comments about Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries & Cream Shampoo:

I love the VO5 Moisture Milks Shampoo. My favorite is the Strawberries & Cream. The scent is subtle, not overpowering. If you like fruity scents you will like the Strawberries & Cream. It is fresh and light. It does not smell artificial but like a just opened package of strawberries.
It cleans as well as some of the more expensive brands at a fraction of the cost. The shampoo is thick not watered down like some of the bargain brands. I only need a small amount, about the size of a dime, to make my fine hair feel soft and smooth. It does not weigh my hair down making it feel greasy, just squeaky clean.
VO5 Moisture Milks is a good value for your money. If you pair a coupon with a sale you can get a great product for a very economical price.
My family and I have used VO5 for many years. Over the years the company has made changes to their products. VO5 has updated the bottles. The screw on tops are gone. A flip open lid makes opening the bottle easy with wet hands. The bottles can also be recycled.
If you have not tried VO5 Moisture Milks shampoo, give it a try. It's not the product your parents used. It's even better.

Cleans hair without leaving it feeling greasy.

Smells like spring when strawberries are ready to be picked.

pretty good product

Comments about Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries & Cream Shampoo:

I was not always a fan of VO5 shampoos, but the Moisture Milks formula has changed my mind. This works great for me. I have dry and frizzy hair and this helps me combat both those problems. The hydration that this shampoo gives my hair makes it not so dry and that in turn helps my hair not be as frizzy. It makes my hair soft, shiny, and healthy. A lot of shampoos I have tried tend to leave buildup by my roots after about half the bottle, but this doesn't do that. It cleans my hair and scalp and then rinses away completely.
The one thing I would change about this shampoo is that I wish that it would suds up easier. As it currently is I have to use a little more product than I would like to get the level of suds I feel really cleans my hair. But since the formula of this shampoo works so well for my hair, less suds is a small price to pay.
The Strawberries and Cream scent is my favorite, it smells like dessert and doesn't have that fake strawberry scent.

VO5 Moisture Milks are as good as pricier brands at 1/2 the cost

Comments about Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries & Cream Shampoo:

VO5 Moisture Milks are every bit as good as the more expensive brands, at half the cost. They are wonderful to smell, and won't leave your head feeling heavy or greasy like some other shampoos do. The VO5 Moisture Milks truly clean your hair from root to tip, and leave it shiny and smooth. I cannot get enough of these shampoos and conditioners. I love the Strawberries and Cream one. It makes me smell so good, and leaves my hair so shiny.

VO5 Moisture Milks have a rich lather and a creamy rinse. They leave your hair shiny and light, feeling clean and smelling fresh. I use the Strawberries and Cream, and love the way it cleans my hair without leaving it feeling oily after. And it keeps it cleaner for a couple days longer than any other shampoo I have used, to date. I use the shampoo to make my hair clean and smell wonderful, and the conditioner as a detangler for mine and my daughters hair. They have bedhead and that clears it right up and as a bonus is able to be left in all day, to make it smooth and shiny longer, and smells great to boot. And it works wonders on my ratty hair, making it sheets of smooth, shiny hair that my husband cannot get enough of running his fingers through.

VO5 Moisture Milks have a variety of scents, ranging from Strawberries and Cream to Passion Fruit Smoothie to Honeydew Smoothie. And the scent lasts a long while after you wash. Sometimes as much as a couple days, or longer. It is a relaxing, smooth scent, too. It is not strong or overpowering, and I love the way it lingers for hours after. My husband cannot get enough either, and if he is not losing his fingers in my hair, he has his nose buried it in, snuffling it like a rabbit cause he loves the scent, too. And my daughters love the way it smells. They are constantly saying that people at school said they smelled deliciously like strawberries.

Strawberry milk

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Alberto VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries & Cream Shampoo:

There are some really great things about Alberto Vo5. It seem's as if the company has been around forever. This particular Alberto Vo5 Moisture Milks Strawberries and Cream Shampoo works wonderfully. I am a scent enthusiast. I love to experiment with different bath and body products too. I have used this one or two times for it's intended purpose and many others for a little trick I learned. As far as using it as a shampoo, I had satisfactory results. I think it works amazingly well for detangling and moisturizing hair. Especially hair that could be considered as thick, course, curly, tangled or frizzy. I noticed a more shiny mane and a much more manageable texture. The product has been very consistent with it's results concerning my hair but, I have also used it as a body wash and I have to say I prefer it as a body wash more than a conditioning shampoo. I have experimented with it in the winter time because I have major dry skin issues during tat time of the year. It genuinely has improved the overall look and feel of my skin. I would highly recommend it as a body wash or, as a conditioning shampoo for more thick hair.