Other Hair Conditioners:
Alberto VO5 Hot Oil Intense Moisturizing Conditioning Treatment

Alberto VO5 Hot Oil Intense Moisturizing Conditioning Treatment

Pros

Cons

A wonderful oil therapy when you need it!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Alberto VO5 Hot Oil Intense Moisturizing Conditioning Treatment:

I always keep this product on hand in case I need it. Every once in awhile, my hair will just get too damaged from heat styling or dying it for a conditioner to make a difference. I turn to Alberto VO5's Hot Oil Therapy to help with that problem. It comes in a little tube that I can heat up in the shower, which is awesome. Just one tube covers my entire head of hair and I let it sit for three minutes and I am done! I can rinse and go about my the rest of shower. As soon as my hair is done drying, I can see a HUGE difference in the quality of each strand. My hair is softer, the ends are not as dry or damaged, and the shine has returned. I always use this product when I feel like I cannot rely on a regular conditioner or even a leave-in conditioner to get the job done. This company has made this product for a very long time and they definitely know what they are doing! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry or extremely damaged hair.

Great hair treatment!

from TN

Comments about Alberto VO5 Hot Oil Intense Moisturizing Conditioning Treatment:

I absolutely love Vo5 Hot Oil Intense Moisturizing Conditioning Treatment. I have very long hair and use a blow dryer and hair straightener on it almost daily. To keep my hair healthy looking I love to use this hot oil treatment. It is very simple to use and it is very affordable. This treatment leaves my hair smooth, shiny, and silky. Who wouldn't love that? Also, the hot oil treatment takes out the build up that is left in my hair from continuous use of other products, so my hair is really soft. I have been using this treatment for years and I would recommend it to anyone! Especially those who really want their hair to look better because it truly does make my damaged hair look so much better.

I have absolutely no complaints about this hot oil treatment. It does exactly what it is supposed to do. After using the treatment my hair is soft, silky, and shiny. Overall my hair just looks and feels so much healthier.

There is a little scent to this hot oil treatment but it is nothing major. I can handle it because I know I will be washing my hair the next day anyway.

I've been using this since I was a little girl.

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Alberto VO5 Hot Oil Intense Moisturizing Conditioning Treatment:

About my hair: I have medium length, medium textured, straight hair. It can get pretty dry since I heat style my hair everyday.

Information on this product: TheV05 Hot Oil Treatment has 5 vitamins packed into it, and keratin as well. To heat up a tube, place it in a warm cup of water. Leave it on your hair for one minutes, and rinse.

My Review: I have been using the V05 Hot Oil Therapy Treatment on my hair since I was a little girl. When I was a little girl I had hair down to my butt, so I must have been doing something right. Not only is it cheap, it works amazing too. The keratin in the oil works amazing at repairing my dry damaged hair. This is a great pick me up for when my hair is feeling not so smooth and silky. This completely hydrates my dry parched hair, leaving it soft, silky, and really strong. After using this every week for a month, it completely helped rebuild the strength in my hair. My hair doesn't even feel like I blow dry it or straighten it every day, you wouldn't even be able to tell.

The V05 Hot Oil Treatment works fast to moisturize and hydrate my hair. My hair is softer and silkier after one use. The keratin in this product also helps strengthen my hair. I have less dry and split ends now. My hair is also a lot less tangled.

It doesn't have much of a noticeable scent to it.