Other Hair Conditioners:

Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Sun Kissed Raspberry Conditioner

Love this

from VA

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Detangles
  • Gentle
  • Smooths & Softens

Cons

• Daily Use
    • Dry Hair
    • Fine Hair

Comments about Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Sun Kissed Raspberry Conditioner:

I have tried numerous conditioners, from expensive to cheap, and this exceeds all the others. I have even tried other products in VO5's Moisture Milks line (because it is very difficult to find this, right now, I only have one store where I can purchase it, and boy, do I stock up!), anyway, the other products don't do anything for my hair.

My hair was fried from stripping and dyeing it... I started using this and my hair looks like hair again!

• Hair Type:
    • Wavy Hair

This VO5 Sun Kissed Raspberry Condtioner is a big disappointment

from New Jersey, NJ

Comments about Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Sun Kissed Raspberry Conditioner:

Our budget is tight these days so 99 cent shampoo and conditioner are perfect for us. Recently I bought VO5 Sun Kissed Raspberry Balancing Shampoo and the partner conditioner. I've been using the pair for the past week or so.

While the company's balancing and raspberry-scented shampoo is a good product, the *Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Sun Kissed Raspberry Balancing Conditioner* is a disaster. Yes, it has a pleasant fragrance but it is entirely too thin and watery to have the ability to improve the condition of anyone's hair. A little does NOT go a long way, but no matter how much product I apply to hair... it seems to be somewhat detangled and that's it. I am still dealing with dry and somewhat frizzy hair these days because this conditioner isn't hydrating enough to fix the problem.

I have no problem using inexpensive products when they work well. Unfortunately, *Alberto VO5 Sun Kissed Raspberry Balancing Conditioner* doesn't work and is a waste of money. I wouldn't buy it again! NOT recommended!

This conditioner doesn't seem to do anything except detangle hair. There is no improved moisture level, shininess, calmness, etc.

The fragrance is almost identical to Bath & Body Works' Sun-Ripened Raspberry which I loved back in my high school days.

Vo5 Raspberry conditioner smells and works great!

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Sun Kissed Raspberry Conditioner:

When I started looking for less expensive shampoos it was very important to me to find conditioner that complimented the fragrances. Vo5 seems to make a conditioner for each of it's shampoos. Not only does it keep my hair looking and feeling healthy BUT my 5yo daughter loves the smell and will let me use it on her, which is really a bonus because she doesn't like to brush her hair and won't get it cut and this really detangles nicely!

This conditioner smells terrible and leaves my hair slick.

from Somerville, AL

Comments about Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Sun Kissed Raspberry Conditioner:

Alberto V05 sun kissed raspberry conditioner is made for normal hair. The first time I used it, I couldn't get past the smell. The unusual fruity odor was so strong and unappealing that I really wanted to throw the bottle out and buy something else. After I applied the conditioner, it made my hair feel very slimey and was difficult to wash out. I did not notice that my hair felt softer or that it helped the split ends. In fact, my hair felt more like straw when I washed the conditioner out of it. This might be the reason the bottle says that this conditioner "cleanses." Anyway, I would not purchase this product again even if it is quite inexpensive.