Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for All Hair Types
Alberto VO5
Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze Shampoo

Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze Shampoo

Vo5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Shampoo gets the job done.

from New Jersey, NJ

Comments about Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze Shampoo:

The budget is tight these days, so when I had to pick up a bottle of shampoo and conditioner during an emergency trip to the local grocery store, I went with *VO5 Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze* products because they were just 77 cents per 15 fluid ounce bottle.

I chose the *Kiwi Lime Squeeze Shampoo* because it was described as a clarifying shampoo that would remove build-up from hair and leave it looking great and rinsing clean. I use a lot of leave-in and deep conditioners during the summer months because I spend so much time outside on the beach or in the pool. I noticed that my hair was looking a bit dull and weighed down so I went with this clarifying shampoo to remove buildup and product residue.

This shampoo is bright green in color and somewhat thin. The scent is light and fresh, but I can't pick out any specific kiwi or lime notes. It could just as easily be described as a cucumber-lime fragrance or simply "garden fresh". *VO5 Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo* does a decent job of cleansing my hair. It leaves it feeling a bit stripped and tangled, but that is kind of what I expect from a clarifying shampoo.

This product doesn't moisturize my hair or leave it looking super-rich and shiny, but sometimes that is okay. It works well as a clarifying shampoo to remove buildup and residue on hair and has a very nice price at just 77 cents per 15 fluid ounce bottle. I wouldn't use this shampoo year-round, but I would buy it again when I needed a clarifying product.

This shampoo does a good job of stripping away product build up from hair.

I like the kiwi lime fragrance but it doesn't linger on hair for very long after you step out of the shower.

Average Shampoo, not fantastic but not horrible

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze Shampoo:

VO5 Herbal Escape Kiwi Lime Squeeze Shampoo isn't the best shampoo I have tried, but it is also not the worse either.

First, let me explain a little about me and my hair. I have very fine strands of hair BUT a lot of them. It is easy for it to tangle up. In addition, I have very oily hair. On average, most shampoos do not keep my hair clean for 24 hours. I also have the great pleasure of dealing with allergies. At least 70% of the shampoos on the market I will develop an allergy to within a week of using the shampoo. They tend to cause my scalp to itch. So, armed with this information, let me continue.

The VO5 Herbal Escape Kiwi Lime Squeeze Shampoo has a wonderful scent. It is light going on. Not too thick but not too thin of a product either. It was extremely easy to wash out. It does effectively clean hair. A bonus to VO5 products are they are among the cheapest out on the market. So those with an extreme limited budget can easily afford this shampoo. I often see sales on VO5 products as cheap as 88 cents in my area.

However, this shampoo, as with all VO5 shampoos I have tried thus far, will not keep my hair clean for 24 hours. Which means, I cannot shower the night before and expect for me to have clean looking hair for the entire next day. Also, after using this shampoo for two days, my head itches like crazy for the first 10 to 20 minutes after my shower. By day three and four, it will itch through out the day.

Now, as I mentioned above, some of this could be unique for me, but for those with the same hair problems, I wouldn't recommend VO5 products at all. If you don't suffer from the same situation, I would recommend you give it a try.

V05 Herbal Escapes is fantastic!!

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze Shampoo:

I have tried dozens if not hundreds of shampoos, from all different brands. I have FINALLY found the perfect one! I decided to try out the V05 Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime shampoo. After using this product my scalp felt great, my hair felt and looked great. with some of the other shampoo products that i used it left my hair dry and frizzy, or oily and greasy looking, trust me not attractive. Not only did my hair look and feel fantastic, but it smelled absolutely wonderful. This shampoo is not to thick or runny,feels just right, and lathers wonderfully. This product also rinses out very easlily, not like other clingy thick shampoos that i have tried. Not everyones hair is the same, but as for me this shampoo gives me a wonderful shine, nice body, and overall just looks, and feels fantastic. And on top of all of that, it is fantastically priced, good for any budget really. Overall i think that V05 Herbal Escapes is a fantastic product, and if you dont like the smell of kiwi lime, they have other wonderful scents too :).

it's the best!

from Pinellas Park, FL

Comments about Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze Shampoo:

My hair is oily. I have tried many shampoos . I have tried many brands. The shampoos were in all price ranges. I learned that the the price makes no difference!  Many shampoos I tried left my hair oily or too sleek, even though the were were supposed to be a clairifing shampoo!   I discovered VO5 by accident.In the store where I shop, about the only shampoo I never tried was VO5! It was cheap. I was hesitant, but I bought a bottle.  When I shampooed my hair I was shocked! The shampoo lathered up nice.It rinsed out just perfect!My hair is no longer oily!   The shampoo I am using right now is called Herbal escapes, clairifying shampoo, with kiwi lime sueeze with lemongrass extract. By the way I also use the matching conditioner.It always leaves my hair silky and shiny! it's great.   I wish the shampoos and condictioners were advertised for men and women. You know how us guys are.

Great smelling!

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze Shampoo:

V05 is a brand of hair care products that I depend on for their performance. My hair is straight and fine, and V05 makes my hir look thicker and fuller. It also cleans in one shampoo and I like the fact that it comes in so many different types and scents.

V05 Herbal Escapes kiwi lime squeeze with lemongrass extract appealed to my senses and it is very nice! I like natural things in life, and this shampoo lives up to it's name. And as always the price is affordable, too. This shampoo is also a clarifying shampoo, and I always prefer the deep cleaning that these types of shampoos supply.

V05 brand hair products are worth using for my needs. I think this is because V05 offers so many different products and they always have what I need to manage my ahir care needs. It has always been one of my favorite brands and I recommend this shampoo to people that like good values and innovative products.

My hair feels great when I use this product!

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze Shampoo:

VO5 Herbal escapes is a great product.  It has a light scent, attractive container and cleanses hair very well.  It rinses clean and makes hair very manageable. I've been a VO5 user for years and this is my favorite!

If I were you,I would give this a try!

from Jefferson, WI

Comments about Alberto VO5 Herbal Escapes Kiwi Lime Squeeze Shampoo:

If you love a really great smelling shampoo,try this one,It smells so much like lime you might find your self wanting to taste it,but don't.It helps clean your hair and leaves it smelling great and managable soft and full of body.This scent also comes in a conditioner and that I would recommend also,.Alberto Vo5 herbal escapes really lives up to it's name ,takes you possibly to some tropical island paradise with it's great scent. this shampoo is also affordable  compared to many other shampoos on the market. WSo if you like some fragrance in your shampoo, this is one to try.