Other Body Lotions:
Body Lotions
Alba
Alba Natural Very Emollient Body Lotion Maximum Dry Skin Formula

Alba Natural Very Emollient Body Lotion Maximum Dry Skin Formula

A Little Goes a Looooonnnngggg Way!

from Huntington Beach, CA

Comments about Alba Natural Very Emollient Body Lotion Maximum Dry Skin Formula:

I thought I'd tried just about every body lotion out there until a friend gave me a bottle of Alba. I didn't expect it to be much different from the Olay body lotion I was currently using until I pressed down on that blue pump and the magic began! When I say a little goes a long way, I mean it! I was used to using a certain amount of Olay lotion, but was pleasantly surprised when I realized I needed only about half of that with the Alba. This stuff was amazing! It had a great consistency - not too thick, but thick enough to where you really are getting your money's worth. The cost is a bit higher for this product than some other lotions, but as the saying goes, "you get what you pay for." I'll be using half of what I'd normally use, so it will probably last me just as long as the less expensive stuff I was buying anyway. Great light scent also. They don't test on animals, and use 100% vegetarian ingredients (for those who are interested). Excellent product!