Other Lip Cares:
Lip Balms
Alba Botanica
Alba Botanica Passion Fruit Nectar Lip Balm

Alba Botanica Passion Fruit Nectar Lip Balm

Alba never disappoints with their passion fruit products!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Alba Botanica Passion Fruit Nectar Lip Balm:

I have tried many Alba Botanica products and the passion fruit products in their Hawaiian line are the best-smelling! I've tried the body wash, bath salts and now, the lip balm. They all work well and smell amazing.

**Alba Botanica Passion Fruit Nectar Lip Balm** not only smells delicious, it's made with all natural ingredients, is paraben-free and is not tested on animals.

If you like fruity scents, you are sure to love the way this lip balm smells. It smells like a tropical vacation and a fruit smoothie combined - kind of like a tropical fruit punch! It's not too strong or too subtle either, it's perfect. The feel of this lip balm is nice. It's not perfect (thus the 4 stars), but it is really nice. I like my lip balms to have a thinner feeling on my lips and this is a little "balmy", but I still like it. One thing it is not, is waxy, and that's a good thing!

Overall, **Alba Botanica Passion Fruit Nectar Lip Balm** is a winner. It smells great, it's made with good, all natural ingredients and it moisturizes my lips. I recommend it!