Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Acne Facial Cleansers
Alba Botanica
Alba Botanica Natural ACNEdote Deep Pore Wash

Alba Botanica Natural ACNEdote Deep Pore Wash

Natural, paraben, sulfate, & phthalate free cleanser that WORKS!

Comments about Alba Botanica Natural ACNEdote Deep Pore Wash:

I switched to the ACNEdote line when I simply couldn't afford a more expensive natural brand, but to my surprise it has an even more natural ingredient list and works even better on my combination/oily face which is prone to acne during THAT time. I love that it isn't tested on animals and its natural ingredient list makes me feel comfortable about putting it on my skin.

Don't be afraid when you see the natural ingredients listed. This stuff works like the big name brand, chemical laden cleansers I used before going natural. If I don't wash my face in the morning with ACNEdote it is oily all day long, but if I wash it the oily feeling is kept at bay until at least bedtime.

Ease of Application
It's a simple cleanser. All you have to do is lather and rinse.

Side Effects
I have not noticed any side effects since starting to use the ACNEdote line.

Immediacy
Nothing works right away when it comes to acne, but this works pretty quick.

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

I like this cleanser for regular and blemished skin.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Alba Botanica Natural ACNEdote Deep Pore Wash:

I bought **Alba Botanica Natural ACNEdote Deep Pore Wash** because I wanted something to clean my face specifically for when I have blemishes, since I already have a facial cleanser for "normal" skin. This product is made with all natural ingredients, is paraben-free and is not tested on animals.

I only really get a blemish or two every now and then, so I don't have an acne problem, so I can't say exactly how well this works for treating acne, but I do like it for a face cleanser, regardless of skin type.

Ease of Application
The consistency of this product is rather thin and liquidy, not a gel cleanser, so it does sometimes pour off my hands. I would prefer it to be a tad bit thicker.

Side Effects
N/A

• Ease of Application: