Other Air Fresheners:

Airwick Scented Plug Ins

Airwick improving!

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Airwick Scented Plug Ins:

I have been looking for a plug-in air freshener for quite some time. I was very hesitent about which product to use because I had very little knowledge of its effectiveness. So, finally I started with Airwick plug ins. Because of the size of my apartment, I had to buy several plug ins to accomadate the whole household. I plugged one in the kitchen, the bedroom and the living room. I dont remember what scent I use but, I do remember how refreshing the scent was. The only issue I had is that it was not long lasting and I started finding myself in the store withing a two week period purchasing another set for the apartment, which made this item very costly. I had to ask myself is the cost really worth it? I love having a fresh smelling household. Yeah, I continued to purchase the item, but eventually had to stop because of the cost. I do hope that Airwick would make improvements inmaking this item longer lasting to cut down on the cost!

not good

from Fort Thomas, AZ

Comments about Airwick Scented Plug Ins:

Airwick plugins have really disappointed me here lately, the say you get what you pau for, but these things don't work very well and they charge you a leg and an arm for just one refill, heaven forbid if you had to put on in each room, then I think they may work. I have one in my bathroom and one in my livingroom and I really thought that would work, but they don't. So like tha guy says on TV "Don't waste your money.

Bad odors be gone

from Downieville, CA

Comments about Airwick Scented Plug Ins:

I never used any air fragrances besides candles, but living with pets and a boyfriend who worked in fire, I need something that covered more than a one foot radius.

These air fresheners plug into the wall and the scent connects to the plug-in.  There are different scents to pick from.  I like the scents that are more natural, smell good, and not overpowering since strong smells give me headaches.

You can set this plug-in from a range of low to high and in-between.  So if it's raining and your wet dog is running around you can crank up that baby.  If it's nice outside and you have the house open, you can set it to low.

These are really great for rooms with litter boxes.  It fills a good size room and doesn't compete with the bad odor.

Refills are a bit pricey but they do last for quite awhile.  A great future on this product is when you turn off the lights the Airwick turns into a handy night light.  Trust me, this is a big plus when you have two gray cats who thinks it's funny to sit right in your path and not move and you trip right over them.