3.9
Other Air Fresheners:
Airwick
Airwick Scented Oils Plugins

Love the fragrance

Love the light crisp fragrance, gave my living space a lovely smell. The only thing I did not like was the plugin lost it's smell way before it was supposed to.

Sugar Hill, GA

true

Wish they would laser longer

I love almost every scent they come out with, however it only seems to last about a week and then it tends to fade. Also the oil tends to leak on occasion making it a little messy.

Bellbrook, OH

Scent diminished in Time

When I first used them the scent was strong and lasted. Now, the scent is weak and must be replaced after a couple weeks.

Chapin, SC, 29036

Not in my house!

I purchased Air Wick for our home because I thought it would provide a pleasant smelling environment. For a short time our home did smell pleasant. But then began the headaches. Every time I would walk by one of the plug ins, especially if it had the lavender scent, my head would begin to throb. Of course Air Wick would like for you to believe that the scent will last for the amount of time specified on the box, but our scent would fad after about a week. Unfortunately the effects of the scented oil did not go away that quickly. At first I didn't know the scented oil was causing my headaches but after doing research I started putting all the facts together. I removed the plug ins from our home and soon after my headaches stopped. The manufacturers (not just Air Wick) would like for you to believe the oils in plug-ins are made with natural substances by naming them mountain fresh and lavender but they really contain chemicals like formaldehyde. These types of chemicals introduced into your home can be a major problem when breathing it in every day. Now the only thing I will use as scent in my home is natural and essential oils.

Empire, AL

Out-performs the leading brand

I am not sure why Glade Plug-ins are the top selling products in the scented oil category, because the Airwick ones are better in every way! I have used just about every scented oil plug-in product that exists, along with almost every other type of air freshener (sprays, wax tarts, candles, diffusers, automatic sprays, solids, etc.) and I have to say that the Airwick scented oil plug-ins are my all-time favorite. To begin with, they are less expensive than their competitors, which is automatically a plus in my book because I can't afford to spend a lot of money on scenting my home. I don't feel that my home has a lot of bad odors, I just want it to smell nice and relaxing. I can plug one Airwick scented oil in a room and it produces just as much, if not more scent than when I use 2 Glade equivalents. The fragrances from Airwick, although more limited in selection, seem to be much stronger and longer-lasting than the Glade, or any other brand I've tried, including Bath & Body Works Wallflowers, which are MUCH more expensive. When I walk into a room, I notice the Airwick scent much more than the Glade.

Panama City, FL

true

does all of the work for you

I highly recommend Airwick products. I have always used this plug in freshener and love it! When shopping for products like this, I first compared prices. Airwick was one of the cheapest, yet after trying several, I prefer it most. The price is the best and the more expensive ones do the same exact thing. These plug ins can be plugged into any type of normal wall plug in. They are great to use in any room in the house (I like using them in the bathroom). Even if you only have one, it will fill your house up with a pleasant scent. This brand has many scents to choose from. The refill scents are very cheap, also. None of the scents are overpowering. This plug in has a little notch that can be moved to your desired strength of scent, so no matter how much or how little scent you want, you can get. This unit works all by itself. Plug it in and it works. The scent refill will slowly get lower and lower until it runs out, then you know it's time for a new one. Unlike some other plug ins I have tried, this one does not ''sag''. It fits nicely into the socket and stays upright and snug in the wall. It is not cheap and can be bumped or dropped without breaking.

Undisclosed

Very powerful! Beats the competition

I have tried so many different scents and brands, trying to find my preferred scents and scents that will last. I have run into the issue that I plug in a scent diffuser and it's not strong enough to permeate the whole house--it just freshens the few feet directly around the diffuser. I have tried Glade Oil Plug-ins and I found that they weren't powerful enough to make my house smell fresh--even when I put it on the highest setting. Then, I tried Bath and Body Works, which makes you buy the plug-in (not free with purchase like Glade). I bought it anyway, thinking it was a "better" brand and would make my house smell nice. Wrong! It smells less strongly than the Glade Plug-ins, if that's possible. I still have one plugged in in my kitchen and you can only smell it if you get right up to it. Disappointing. So, after I saw my mother-in-law using the Airwick brand, I thought I would try it. I bought a plug-in and an apple cinnamon oil container. WOW! My house actually smells fresh--and from just this one plug-in! My house is two stories and has very high ceilings. I figured that even this product wouldn't be able to freshen the whole house, but it does! I am officially a convert now--I will purchase Airwick from now on. I'm very impressed!

Jamestown, ND

true

Smell up the whole room!

I love these oil plug ins. Lots of the other brands are not strong enough to smell the whole room, much less the whole house. But with Airwick Plug Ins, you can smell the scent throughout the whole house. I feel that Airwick is as good as the high priced brands. And I love quality without pricing the extra price !!

Cookeville, TN

true

Airwick Scented Oil Plugins - great deal!!

I had used other scented oil plug ins before airwick and was always disappointed. Either they scent was too strong or non existent. I went into a friends house it smelled wonderful. I asked her about it and she said it was airwicks. 6 months about 6 airwicks later.... I am pleased with the product. My favorite scent is the vanilla cashmere. Easy to install (twist off the top - insert into the plug in - plug in.). Easy to adjust the level of scent on the plug in. Great scent!!!! Negatives - they are pricey compared to other brands (e.g. Glade). But the schent is better so it is worth it to me. They kind of taper off - you won't get 30 days out of a single refill - close but not a full 30 days. The scent falls off. The plug in unit gets quite warm during use. It won't burn you or your little ones but it makes me wonder how much energy it is sucking out and adding to my electricity bill. Bottom line - the scent level and selection make it worth more then the cheaper brands. Be prepared to replace every 3 weeks or so.

Muskego, WI

true

Seemed to quit working over time

I purchased Airwick Scented Oils in bulk at our local warehouse club.  It was a good deal and we had used them before.  A year later, I'm not sure they are working.  At first, I thought the plug-in unit might just be broken so I bought a new unit only. That hasn't seemed to improve the situation.  The unit allows you to adjust the level of scent and that initially seemed to work fine as well. Now, i am not so sure. The unit heats up and get pretty hot - to the point I get a little concerned about it when we leave for long trips.  We usually unplug it.  We have tried the Lillies and the Lavendar fragrances.  My partner loves the lavendar but I think it stinks like chemicals and gives me a headache. The lillies was much more my smell but now I have either grown accustomed to it or it just doesn't work as well. All in all, I think I prefer glade plug-ins. I used them up until about a year or two ago and I think it might be time to switch back. there is nothing wrong with Airwick per se, but I am just not impressed.

Knightdale, NC