3.8

AIR WICK i motion Scented Oil Warmer Kit: Tranquility Lavender & Vanilla

3.8

Air Wick I Motion is on okay air freshener

from Logan, UT

Comments about AIR WICK i motion Scented Oil Warmer Kit: Tranquility Lavender & Vanilla:

I bought several of the Air Wick I Motion air fresheners when I found them on sale. However, I was pretty disappointed in them. I do like that it keeps the air clean, and can sense when someone goes by it for extra scent and freshness. What I did not like was how it sprayed straight out, and felt like we had to dodge the spray. I was afraid of myself or a family member getting sprayed in the eye with air freshener! The scent smells great, and it really can sense when someone is walking by. I like how it has a timer so it will not keep going off is someone is standing infront of it, or passing it by it quickly multiple times. It is a good product that can use some improvement. Perhaps that is why I found it on sale? I wouldn't reccomend this version to friends and family, but there are similar products out there that are better. Air WIck is a good brand, and I do like other products of their's.

Air Wick i motion Lavender & Vanilla smells good, but expensive!

from Warren, OH

I have two dogs and am always worried about my house smelling good. I have purchased several of the Air Wick i motion Scented Oil Warmer Kits in  tranquility lavender & vanilla scents because I had a coupon for them.  There are some pros and cons to this product. The pros are that is smells good and will smell up a whole room at a time and you can adjust the level of scent. This produces a light scent that is not overpowering and is refreshing. There are a variety of scents to choose from and they are widely available in most stores in my area.  Also, it sprays when someone walks by leaving the area smelling fresh.  This can also be a con though because the scents do not seem to last very long before the need a refill.  The refills on this product are quite expensive and it is not very economical because the refills cost as much as the product itself which comes with a scent.  Overall, I think it would be a better product if the cost of the refills were cheaper so I would recommend it but for a one time use and I usually end up throwing it away and getting another one instead of buying refills.

Air Wick I Motion Scented Oil Warmer Kit: Tranquility Lavender &

from Bedford, KY

The Air Wick I Motion Scented Oil Warmer Kit: Tranquility Lavender & Vanilla is a very good idea because it only releases more of its scent only when its needed due to being motion activated. This is a very good concept in my opinion due to the fact that you can adjust the setting as to how much of the scent you want to be released at any one time. Also because its not releaseing a constant fragrance when nobodys around to enjoy it which is very wasteful.Also the Air Wick I Motion Scented Oil Warmer Kit comes in numorous scents. I also enjoy the size or should I say the compactness of the Air Wick I Motion Scented Oil Warmer Kit also this product is very easy to snap together and holds the oil bottle tight so if you need to move it from one plug to another you dont need to worry about spillage from the oil bottle.Also you can just buy the refill instead of having to buy the whole kit every time.i would recommend the Air Wick I Motion Scented Oil Warmer Kit to anyone.

Air Wick i Motion keeps your home smelling fresh

from Hawthorn Woods, IL

I like using various scented oils and candles in my home, so I decided to give the Air Wick i Motion Warmer Kit a try. The Air Wick company makes it easy to try their new products by always providing coupons and putting these products on sale frequently. I paid very little for the whole kit when I purchased it at a local store. The uniqueness of this product is that it will spray when someone walks by; it's motion activated. Or, you can alternately set it to spray at other intervals. I just let it do the motion activated setting and did not put it in a heavy traffic area, so that we wouldn't be overwhelmed with the scent. It actually worked out well, because the scent is really very nice. I tried the Lavender and Vanilla. It isn't too overpowering. It's actually kind of relaxing. I like my home to always smell nice. I will be purchasing the refills soon, using more coupons from the Sunday paper!