2.3
Air Wick
AIR WICK Air Fresheners 100% Natural Propellant

AIR WICK Air Fresheners 100% Natural Propellant

2.3

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about AIR WICK Air Fresheners 100% Natural Propellant:

This is second can we have bought. Fragrance is great but, as with last can, after using less than 1/3 of contents the spray trigger just does not work. Not even a dribble. Waste of money. No more airwick.

New Air Wick Is Better

from Irwin, PA

Comments about AIR WICK Air Fresheners 100% Natural Propellant:

Air Wick has come out with a new air freshener design. The aerosol can now uses a 100% natural propellant with its fragrances. They no longer use chemical propellants, but rather use natural air to spray the aroma. I like this because this is better for the environmental and for my family. We have health issues and this is an improvement.

The top of the can has been redesigned and I think that it helps direct the air freshener better to the area that you want to spray it. It also is a little quieter and seems to direct the spray better.

I love the variety of fragrances that are available. I do not like overwhelming air fresheners. The vanilla is an especially pleasant smell.

Air Wick also frequently offers coupons that make it a very ecomonical product to buy.

The Old Design Was Much Better

from New York, NY

Comments about AIR WICK Air Fresheners 100% Natural Propellant:

As someone who has used Air Wick almost exclusively for 20 plus years, let me say that I am more than displeased with the new configuration. The spray (if you want to call it that) now comes out in a very fine mist that is more liquid than air. Whereas the old spray would spray upward and out, this new spray barely leaves the canister before falling as a near liquid to the ground. My hand was actually getting wet with the product. Also, you have to walk the entire perimeter of the room to disperse this stuff now, while holding the canister above head to actually have it fill the room and not the floor. As much as I love the Citrus scent that I have been using for years - most of the other brands are too perfumy - I will have to find an alternative. Maybe Lysol Neutra Air?