Other Cell Phone Providers:

Aio Wireless

Pros

Cons

• Customer Service:

A really great new company! Hope they stay open.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Aio Wireless:

I am honestly very impressed with Aio. I have been doing business with them for awhile now and I really like the company. Their phone prices are really reasonable and their plan options are great. I do not have to worry about a contract, so I can cancel whenever I want or even upgrade my phone whenever I want. The representatives that work in the store are really knowledgeable and courteous. The girl that helped me made the process easy and worry free. I have had issues with a lot of other companies not living up to their promises; this is not an issue with Aio. My bill is exactly what they said it would be and there are no hidden fees or charges. Not having a contract makes being with this company very easy. The call quality and coverage is a little spotty, but that seems to be getting better the bigger that Aio gets. I really hope that the company succeeds. They are one of the best, in my opinion.

• Customer Service:

Very happy with this new company!

from Lake Mary, FL

Comments about Aio Wireless:

We recently switched to Aio from Sprint, and could not be happier with our decision. Aio offers simple plans, and simple payments. We pay 1 low price each month for unlimited services, and there are never any hidden fees. The service is very good! Best of all, I was able to keep my old phone number.

Call Quality
I can take a call nearly anywhere without it dropping or cutting in and out.

Coverage
Even in very remote parts of our state (Florida), we still get excellent coverage on our phones.

Plan Options
Simple, simple, simple! Love their easy options, and the plans are very affordable. I pay $35 per month for unlimited everything (calls, texts, and data).

Features
The phone selection was average. They did not have a lot of phones to choose from, but at the same time we were not overwhelmed with choices. They had new models, like the new Windows phones and iPhones. We were able to find decent Samsung smartphones for only $29 out of pocket when we activated our service.

Customer Service
The staff in our store is very friendly, and always greets you when you walk in.

Great provider

Comments about Aio Wireless:

We just signed up for AIO Wireless this month! We LOVE our new smart phones and we love the service AIO provides! We have a fast 4G connection for just $50/month per phone and they even offer a discount for auto pay or a family plan.

Call Quality
The calls I've made using my new phone have been the most clear and easy to hear phone calls I've made in years. I've been very impressed with the connection both with other AIO phones and also to my parents who have a different carrier.

Coverage
I haven't found a place yet where I can't make a call, send a text, or access the internet.

Plan Options
For a prepaid wireless company the plans they offer are excellent. We signed up for the $50 plan since it is the middle of the road plan. I love that if we go through out FAST data that we'll still have access to the internet on our phones just at a slower speed. I also love that for $10 you can add another Gig of fast connection.

Features
The MyAio App is amazing. Everything I need to know at my fingertips! They also have a great International plan called "Passport"

Customer Service
The three sales associates working when we bought our phones and activated them were all really great. They even told us about the new family plan rolling out the next week. They also told us about their personal experiences with the phones.

AIO Wireless

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Aio Wireless:

I've been with this company 4 months now and it's a good deal. I have unlimited minutes, texts, and data for $40.00 a month. I understand the prices have gone up since then but are still reasonable. I get to keep my original price so I'm happy with that.

Call Quality
I think I've missed two calls in 4 months and I'm not sure if it was on my end other the callers end.

Coverage
As far as I know, the coverage is good. I haven't had any issues. I haven't driven across the country so there may be dead areas but up to now, I'm very happy with the service.

Plan Options
I'm not sure about all of the plan options. I know I got the one I wanted at a great price so I'm fine. You would have to check with an AIO rep as plans may change from time to time.

Features
This is a basic service. I use my own smart phone which I already had and don't use any foo foo. AT&T phones work with this company.

Customer Service
The customer service is great because the store is a few blocks from me. i just go to the store and they take care of any problem I have. To call, I don't now. Up to now, I haven't had to.