3.9
Aim
Aim Toothpaste

Aim Toothpaste

3.9

Aim toothpaste is great for those who freak out on mint flavor.

My favorite toothpaste is Aim.

I don't know why Aim advertises as a mint toothpaste. I suppose it has a bit of mint, but this is a great toothpaste for those...Read complete review

My favorite toothpaste is Aim.

I don't know why Aim advertises as a mint toothpaste. I suppose it has a bit of mint, but this is a great toothpaste for those who can't handle mint.

I can eat hot peppers and spicy food and never miss a beat. When I get ahold of peppermint - OUCH. I brush with Crest which has a lot of peppermint, and I can stick my tongue out and see it quiver. When I was a kid, Santa would give me peppermint candy canes, and my eyes would water when I tried to eat my candy. I would think, "Santa must not like me that much to give me this."

Maybe I am the only person in the world that is sensitive to peppermint. I've never heard anyway else mention that it tears them up. But, I think surely someone else must have the same reaction.

If regular mint does not do you proud, then Aim toothpaste is a wonderful alternative. Even though it says mint, it is much milder. It's more like spearmint than peppermint.

Another plus (though it has never been why I've bought this toothpaste) is that Aim is almost always cheaper than other toothpastes even when the other toothpastes are on sale.

I love the flavor of Aim. It is fresh and nice - but sure not like peppermint. My tongue does not freak out when I use this one. They should market as an alternative to peppermint which almost all the toothpastes hit hard. Aim does say "mint," but it is not the mint that burns - at least not for me.

Aim seems to be kind of a small company. The toothpaste still includes the whitening and caviety protection. It's a solid alternative but also just my all round favorite as far as flavors in toothpaste.

great price

I think over all there is a too much hype about toothpaste and what it can really do for your mouth. Protection that can last 12 hours. Really? And are some of these things even safe?.  I think the most important part of getting your teeth clean is the brushing. lol.Maybe we should focus more on the toothbrush instead. Anyway, one of the reason that I like Aim toothpaste is the price point of the product. It doesn't cost an arm and a leg and I think it does just a good a job as other brands.

I suppose there are other brands out there that may work better to whiten teeth if that is something you are really into. But, this isn't a claim this brand really focuses on. I like the flavor and it seems to be available at a lot of places. It's plain and simple with not a lot of gimmicks. It's a simple name to remember and you don't have to be confused if you are getting the right one. I would recommend this.

Cheap and does the job

Comments about Aim Toothpaste:

I tried the Aim brand toothpaste a few times. It is the basic of the basic in toothpaste. It's cheap, and does the job. It features cavity protection, but doesn't do much in the prospect of removing hard stains on the teeth. Aim features a tartar control additive, and comes in several different flavors. The only one I've tried is the cool mint, which wasn't too bad. The gel is very soft, and easy on your teeth. It's not gritty like the Crest or Colgate versions, which is why I don't think it works too well at removing hard stains. However, if your teeth and gums are sensitive to abrasive pastes, then I would highly recommend this one. Overall the Aim brand is a great toothpaste for it's value. I have yet to find a cheaper toothpaste that offers so many benefits. However, I wouldn't recommend it as your main toothpaste. Use it more for a 'maintenance' paste, and pair it with good quality mouthwash.

Not a toothpaste for me.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Aim Toothpaste:

The word I can think of for this toothpaste is CHEAP. It does not cost very much, but you can see why if you have ever used this product. I bought a tube of it when my family went on vacation because we forgot to bring our toothpaste from home. It was the cheapest in the store that I could find. I, immediately, noticed the taste. It has a very dry taste to it. It left my mouth feeling a little weird and dry, which is strange because everyone I know uses water to brush their teeth. The paste was not great tasting and I had to use a lot of it to get a good foam while I was brushing my teeth. It did not freshen my mouth as much as I prefer and my breath did not stay fresh for a very long time at all. I could feel the paste on my tongue almost the whole day, no matter how much I drank or ate. That was very annoying. This toothpaste was not worth the small amount of money I paid for it. I will be making sure NOT to forget my toothpaste ever again.

I Really Like IT, Aim is Wonderful!!

from Brimfield, MA

Comments about Aim Toothpaste:

I have used Aim over the years and have found it to be a wonderful toothpaste that does a good job cleaning my teeth. It has a unique minty flavor that I find more on the mild side of "mint flavored" toothpastes. It does a good job of foaming up while I am brushing and it makes my mouth feel clean after I am done. Aim did a good job at helping to prevent cavities, fighting germs and making my enamel stronger. It is cost effective at about 1.00 per tube. Aim is available everywhere around my area from drug stores, to grocery stores and even convenient marts! I have also gotten it on amazon.com. I recommend this product to anyone and especially for children as my own kids (ages 10 and 11 now) have used this product and liked it. My husband also liked it too. I even used it way back when I was kid and still does a great job, but now there is more of a selection of Aim toothpaste varieties.

Good toothpaste at a great price

Comments about Aim Toothpaste:

Aim Toothpaste is one I'll normally pick up if I don't have any coupons and am looking for a cheap toothpaste. You can find such great deals on this toothpaste, and I think it works just as well as some of the name brand toothpastes that cost a lot more than Aim.

I typically purchase the mint flavor, and it is just the right amount of mint. It is not too strong that it becomes overpowering, and it leaves your teeth clean and your breath smelling fresh. Sometimes with cheaper toothpastes there is a grainy texture to the toothpaste, but this is not the case with Aim. It has a texture similar to any other big name toothpaste. It does a good job of becoming foamy when you brush your teeth, which always makes me think it is doing a good job of cleaning your teeth.

When I use Aim, I don't have any type of teeth sensitivity. It is very gentle on your teeth if you are typically sensitive to different types of toothpaste.

Great if you are on a budget.

Comments about Aim Toothpaste:

I used this toothpaste for a year while deployed and came to love it. This is a great priced toothpaste from AIM and has all of the protection as colgate or crest in my book. It leaves you fresh and teeth feeling very clean. Overall a great product even if you are on a budget.

Aim vs "the other guys"

Comments about Aim Toothpaste:

Why waste your money on the "big guys", Aim works just as well! All my life, like everyone else, I chose Crest or some other expensive toothpaste. After growing up and having to eek out a living and pay bills, I began to experiement with cheaper health and beauty products. Aim was one of those. My teeth and breath are clean and fresh, and I have the same positive checkups as I always have. Don't waste any more money. Switch to Aim today.

I love the way it makes my mouth feel. Refreshed and revived.

Comments about Aim Toothpaste:

It gives my mouth a clean feeling all day long. I absolutely love the way it feels. It has made my teeth brighter and left my mouth feeling refreshed. When you brush your teeth twice a day with AIM you will find that you won't have to go to the dentist to fill any cavities.

I dont havs to use this stuff anymore :)

Comments about Aim Toothpaste:

Once I got oldet and started buying toothpaste in the house, I was so happy because I no longer had to use this brand. I cringe when I see this toothpaste on the shelf when I go to the store. My mom always goes for the deals- nothing wrong with that I do the same, but there's a limit to how far I'll go with some things. This product is cheap in price that's a fact but to me I think it doesn't leave your mouth feeling so fresh and so clean. I like feeling the suds and bubbles when iam brushing my teeth. I like ferling the mint in my mouth after I rinse. I don't get any of that while brushing. I don't know it could just be me that doesn't like this toothpaste. Others could have a different opinion on this product but I rather spend the extra buck and go for one of the other three choices I normally get. I hope this was somewhat helpful to you. All I can suggest is you buying one and you trying it out yourself. Like I wrote before it might just be me that thinks it's bad.

Aim Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste works well for less money.

from Chattanooga, TN

Comments about Aim Toothpaste:

Aim Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste works will for less money.  Many toothpastes seem to hurt my teeth.  After using other "stronger" and more expensive toothpastes, my teeth feel sensitive.  After using Aim Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste, my teeth feel fine and my breath smells great.  I especially like Aim toothpaste because it is not as expensive as some of the other brands of toothpaste.  Because it is not as expensive, though (I am assuming) they do not offer coupons (at least I have not seen any coupons for them).  Even the regular price of Aim Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is normally less expensive then the sale price of some of the other major toothpaste brands that seems to hurt my teeth.  I brush my teeth several times a day, so I am glad that Aim toothpaste is inexpensive enough for me to not feel like to skrimp, but also that Aim toothpaste works well and keeps my mouth feeling and smelling good.  Aim Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste works well for less money.

Aim Toothpaste: Average All the Way

from Houston, TX

Comments about Aim Toothpaste:

Grocery and drug stores are flooded with toothpaste products with some popular brands and some less popular names. One product that gets little advertising but is still pretty good is **Aim Toothpaste**.

**Toothpaste Commentary**

Aim Toothpaste is product that receives very little recognition these days. There was a time when Aim Toothpaste was a well- known product and enjoyed a good deal of advertising exposure, but those days are long gone. Today, there is almost no advertising for Aim Toothpaste and many have long forgotten about this oral care product.

Aim Toothpaste, in spite of its lack of popularity, is a fairly good product. Its gel formula is very good at eliminating bad breath and its cleaning ability is good but not great. It is good for protecting against cavities, however, it does very little to protect against other oral problems. It is a very basic toothpaste that does taste good and cleans well, but offers very few reasons aside from these basics to consider it for your family’s overall oral care.

If you’re looking to save money, Aim Toothpaste is a good choice. The lack of advertising and other factors have pushed the price lower than average and even though there are better products, it makes a good choice for those on a budget.

**Bottom Line Viewpoint**

Aim Toothpaste is a very basic product that covers the important bases but does little else. I agree that it does taste good and it does an adequate job protecting against stains and cavities. But it doesn’t offer the extra benefits so common with other toothpaste products. There is no whitening ingredients, tartar control, or other extras and when you weigh the good and the bad, Aim Toothpaste ends up rating as an average product overall.