3.8
Other Toothpastes:
Aim
Aim Toothpaste

More Fluoride than Crest toothpaste

Used this toothpaste when I was 10 years old. 23 now. Had to go to the doctor because of tissue build up on the back on my head. Only thing I've used different was this toothpaste. Stopped using it and the tissue build up went right away. Found it a bit strange. Never ever used since. This toothpaste does contain more sodium Fluoride than crest toothpaste, which was the first tooth paste to come out with fluoride in it. Guessing I took a allergic reaction to Sodium fluoride so watch out people.

Canada

false

We love it!! My niece with braces

My niece with braces swear by whitening We love it refresh awesome..

Denver colorado

Cheap and does the job

I tried the Aim brand toothpaste a few times. It is the basic of the basic in toothpaste. It's cheap, and does the job. It features cavity protection, but doesn't do much in the prospect of removing hard stains on the teeth. Aim features a tartar control additive, and comes in several different flavors. The only one I've tried is the cool mint, which wasn't too bad. The gel is very soft, and easy on your teeth. It's not gritty like the Crest or Colgate versions, which is why I don't think it works too well at removing hard stains. However, if your teeth and gums are sensitive to abrasive pastes, then I would highly recommend this one. Overall the Aim brand is a great toothpaste for it's value. I have yet to find a cheaper toothpaste that offers so many benefits. However, I wouldn't recommend it as your main toothpaste. Use it more for a 'maintenance' paste, and pair it with good quality mouthwash.

true

Not a toothpaste for me.

The word I can think of for this toothpaste is CHEAP. It does not cost very much, but you can see why if you have ever used this product. I bought a tube of it when my family went on vacation because we forgot to bring our toothpaste from home. It was the cheapest in the store that I could find. I, immediately, noticed the taste. It has a very dry taste to it. It left my mouth feeling a little weird and dry, which is strange because everyone I know uses water to brush their teeth. The paste was not great tasting and I had to use a lot of it to get a good foam while I was brushing my teeth. It did not freshen my mouth as much as I prefer and my breath did not stay fresh for a very long time at all. I could feel the paste on my tongue almost the whole day, no matter how much I drank or ate. That was very annoying. This toothpaste was not worth the small amount of money I paid for it. I will be making sure NOT to forget my toothpaste ever again.

true

I Really Like IT, Aim is Wonderful!!

I have used Aim over the years and have found it to be a wonderful toothpaste that does a good job cleaning my teeth. It has a unique minty flavor that I find more on the mild side of "mint flavored" toothpastes. It does a good job of foaming up while I am brushing and it makes my mouth feel clean after I am done. Aim did a good job at helping to prevent cavities, fighting germs and making my enamel stronger. It is cost effective at about 1.00 per tube. Aim is available everywhere around my area from drug stores, to grocery stores and even convenient marts! I have also gotten it on amazon.com. I recommend this product to anyone and especially for children as my own kids (ages 10 and 11 now) have used this product and liked it. My husband also liked it too. I even used it way back when I was kid and still does a great job, but now there is more of a selection of Aim toothpaste varieties.

Brimfield, MA

true

Good toothpaste at a great price

Aim Toothpaste is one I'll normally pick up if I don't have any coupons and am looking for a cheap toothpaste. You can find such great deals on this toothpaste, and I think it works just as well as some of the name brand toothpastes that cost a lot more than Aim. I typically purchase the mint flavor, and it is just the right amount of mint. It is not too strong that it becomes overpowering, and it leaves your teeth clean and your breath smelling fresh. Sometimes with cheaper toothpastes there is a grainy texture to the toothpaste, but this is not the case with Aim. It has a texture similar to any other big name toothpaste. It does a good job of becoming foamy when you brush your teeth, which always makes me think it is doing a good job of cleaning your teeth. When I use Aim, I don't have any type of teeth sensitivity. It is very gentle on your teeth if you are typically sensitive to different types of toothpaste.

Undisclosed

true

Great if you are on a budget.

I used this toothpaste for a year while deployed and came to love it. This is a great priced toothpaste from AIM and has all of the protection as colgate or crest in my book. It leaves you fresh and teeth feeling very clean. Overall a great product even if you are on a budget.

Aim vs "the other guys"

Why waste your money on the "big guys", Aim works just as well! All my life, like everyone else, I chose Crest or some other expensive toothpaste. After growing up and having to eek out a living and pay bills, I began to experiement with cheaper health and beauty products. Aim was one of those. My teeth and breath are clean and fresh, and I have the same positive checkups as I always have. Don't waste any more money. Switch to Aim today.

true

I love the way it makes my mouth feel. Refreshed and revived.

It gives my mouth a clean feeling all day long. I absolutely love the way it feels. It has made my teeth brighter and left my mouth feeling refreshed. When you brush your teeth twice a day with AIM you will find that you won't have to go to the dentist to fill any cavities.

true

I dont havs to use this stuff anymore :)

Once I got oldet and started buying toothpaste in the house, I was so happy because I no longer had to use this brand. I cringe when I see this toothpaste on the shelf when I go to the store. My mom always goes for the deals- nothing wrong with that I do the same, but there's a limit to how far I'll go with some things. This product is cheap in price that's a fact but to me I think it doesn't leave your mouth feeling so fresh and so clean. I like feeling the suds and bubbles when iam brushing my teeth. I like ferling the mint in my mouth after I rinse. I don't get any of that while brushing. I don't know it could just be me that doesn't like this toothpaste. Others could have a different opinion on this product but I rather spend the extra buck and go for one of the other three choices I normally get. I hope this was somewhat helpful to you. All I can suggest is you buying one and you trying it out yourself. Like I wrote before it might just be me that thinks it's bad.

false