Other E-commerce Websites:

Aéropostale

Pros

Cons

Love their hoodies!

I love to purchase clothes online from the Aéropostale website. I particularly love their hoodies collection and purchase them frequently. I have ordered from them on many occasions and I have had great experiences with them on every occasion. Their website is designed in a user friendly manner and is very simple to navigate. They offer affordable clothes and I always buy my clothes that I wear indoors in my home from Aéropostale. Can't beat their price and quality. They ship out pretty fast too. Many times I have received my package well ahead of time. Their customer service is great and very professional. I had some issues with my order on one occasion and their customer service agent did an excellent job of solving my problem. In today's competitive world, I think this is what all of us, as online shoppers want, simple website, great selection, ease of use, fast delivery times, great pricing, good quality of the products and good customer service. Aéropostale delivers on all these. I would recommend this website.

Good for some personalities

I have friends who like Aeropostale clothes, so I have used their site to find gifts. It's great for them, but personally, I don't like it very much, and I wouldn't shop...Read complete review

I have friends who like Aeropostale clothes, so I have used their site to find gifts. It's great for them, but personally, I don't like it very much, and I wouldn't shop their for myself.

The categories along the top are mixed between brands, users (guys/girls), sales, and a few other things. It makes it more complicated and harder to find what you're looking for because something could potentially be in one of three or four places instead of where you would first think to look. I have wasted time on the site simply trying to find the kind of clothing I was looking for before being able to choose what I actually wanted to buy.

Product Pricing
One of the reasons I don't like this site very much is that you are paying for a brand name instead of quality. They are more expensive than other stores even though I have found better quality elsewhere.

Customer Service
In my experience, customer service is one of the better aspects of this site (although I have heard of others who did not have great experiences). But for me, I have never had a problem in getting questions answered.

A little of this, a little of that

from Troy NY

Comments about Aéropostale:

I really love the items that I can purchase from this retailer, specifically the hoodies. I think I must own an even dozen. However, I don't feel like there is any consistency to the sizing... some of the medium sized hoodies fit me exactly the same way that some of the large sized hoodies do... so it can be a pain to order a hoodie online, because there's a 50/50 shot, I'm going to have to go into the store to exchange it for one in the proper size.

The layout of the website is also not the greatest, certain items can be hard to find, because they will not be in the section that you would think of first. So a lot of times I find myself using the search feature.

However, the clearance items and sale make this website a must-check. A lot of times you can score amazing deals on some of your favorite items.

And the customer service is great - both on the website and in the store, the associates are some of the friendliest around!

Good for some personalities

from Utah

Customer Service

• Shipping and Returns:

Love this site for clearance and sale items

from Texas

Comments about Aéropostale:

I love shopping at the online Aeropostale store for their sale and clearance items. The site is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The clothes are made of good quality and are worth the price paid if you get them on sale. I feel that their regular prices are slightly high but when they have sales it's always a great deal. The shipping is always fast and accurate which is wonderful. I would highly recommend this site to anyone wanting cute, durable clothes at a great price. You also can get free shipping if you place an order over $50, which is very easy to do.

Very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Product Selection
Great product selection, however I wish they had just a few more options to choose from.

Product Pricing
Their regular prices are a little high but if you have a coupon or find something on sale it's a great deal.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping has always been fast every time I have ordered from this site.

• Shipping and Returns:

aeropostale has good quality clothing!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Aéropostale:

I do a lot of my holiday and birthday shopping online. It was recently my cousin's birthday and she is a 13 year old girl and I know she loves shopping at Aeropostale. I wasn't sure where the nearest location was at so I decided to shop on aeropostale.com for a birthday gift for her.
I liked the selection of clothing they had on their website. They had a wide variety of clothing for both girls and boys. I felt like the customer reviews for clothing were very helpful at helping me decipher how the clothing would fit, whether it would run big or small. I also liked the selection of clothing because they had a lot of nice things at a reasonable price. I ended up ordering her a hoodie and a pair of jeans.
My order arrived quickly and when I opened the package before gift wrapping it, I could tell that the clothing looked high in quality and I was impressed. It looks like the clothing will hold up for awhile.
Best of all, my cousin loved the clothes she received and they fit her perfectly!
I would definetely order from aeropostale.com again but not for myself because their clothing is not my style. They do have a lot of nice selection for teenagers though and I would definetely recommend based on quality and price!

Cute Clothing at an Affordable Price

from MI

Comments about Aéropostale:

Aeropostale.com is a great online source for shopping for, and purchasing, clothing for boy/girl tween-teens. I would say the target age range for this brand of clothing is probably anywhere from 11-20. They have a great variety of affordable clothing options for boys, girls, and then they even have a section for "room" items. This includes bedding, pillows, lighting, wall decor, and other accessories.

The website is very cute, modern and easy to navigate. The categories are clearly marked, making it very easy to select what section you are looking for.

All of the items are clearly marked with prices, the clothes are all pictured on a model, which I am a fan of. I hate when websites show a picture of the clothing just floating. I like to be able to see the clothing on a model, as that makes it much easier to visualize how it would actually look on.

Overall, it's a nice website, trendy clothing at affordable prices. Most everything ships for free with a $50 purchase, which is pretty simple to do.

Cheap men & woman clothing

Comments about Aéropostale:

I am an avid online shopper. I cannot remember the last time I shopped for clothing in an actual store. I love checking out Aero's sales and deals about once a week.

If you want cheap clothing that is ''in'' and trendy, this is your place! It offers a huge selection of men's clothing, women's clothing and teens. They also have an affiliate site (which can be found in the tabs at the top of the website) for children. It is called PS Children.

Because of the pricing and great ongoing sales this site has, clothing is ''cute'' and modern, but not always the thickest, warmest, most durable clothing. I have found most hoodies, for instance, are thin. Shirts are very thin. They DO have heavier clothing but I can't recall a time it was on sale. I am a major sale shopper, and this site does offer some of the best sales out of any online clothing store.

Most clothing here is casual. Their shoes are fairly cheap, although not a wide variety.

Amazing!

Comments about Aéropostale:

I love Aeropostale! But the closest one to me is almost a hour away! To fix my issue, I started using aeropostale.com. If you know your size, it is great! There are many deals all the time! There are also many items online, that you cannot find in the stores! Aero has such an amazing selection online from pants, shirts, perfumes, pajamas. It is great for teen girls, and boys! Its for anyone! And one of my friends, Bethany Mota just came out with a line there, so buying from her is a breeze with Aeropostale.com! Aeropostale has fast shipping. It is great quality, and I have never received something that is ripped or bad quality! Aero is a big name these days, and online just makes it so much easier! Purchasing online is also easy! I recommend Aeropostale.com to anyone who likes to purchase from Aero, but there is not a store close, or you just want something that is not in stores, and is only online!

Fast shipping and cheap prices!

Comments about Aéropostale:

Aeropostale almost constantly has amazing deals! Clothes that are $40 or $50 at other similar retail stores are $20 at Aeropostale! They markdown their items a lot and are always offering coupons. Their website is easy to use and offers the same great deals. Their clothes wear pretty well and last for a while. They're a website I would recommend!

Love their hoodies!

Comments about Aéropostale:

Great site to place orders, great value and return policy.

from Elizabethtown, KY

Comments about Aéropostale:

I have placed two online Ecommerce orders with Aeropostale. The first was Black Friday 2011 and the second just recently in September 2013.

For my 2011 Black Friday order, I got online at midnight. I ordered 20 Aero long sleeve script logo graphic T-shirts. I ordered a variety of sizes and colors because I could not decide on the exact number of shirts I would give each person as Christmas gifts. Aeropostale's website was very easy to navigate. During sale times at other Ecommerce sites, I have experienced time outs and extreme slowness. However, Aeropostale's site was up to speed like normal and ran perfectly! With the amount of merchandise I bought and the sale, each shirt only cost $4.25! What a deal and a totally hassle-free shopping experience! My merchandise arrived promptly in great condition. I had to return two shirts after Christmas at my local Aeropostale store. The salesgirl was friendly and promptly refunded my money.

This September I ordered some items for one birthday gift and for four Christmas gifts on Aeropostale's website. Once again, the website ran great. I ordered non-logo merchandise this time for both guys and girls. The guys' long sleeve plaid poplin shirts look great and were a steal for under $11 each. I also got an awesome striped guys' shirt for under $5 and a cute girls' long sleeve lace and chambray shirt for under $9! The guys' jeans looked great but didn't fit. I got one three-quarter length shirt that I thought was long sleeves. I returned those, the jeans, and two girls' mesh stripe shirts which were cute, but more casual than I wanted the gift to be. I returned those to my local store hassle-free with another different friendly salesgirl. She credited back my MasterCard; I received the credit on my statement in two days.

I wish every site worked so well as Aeropostale's does! I've never had difficulty with site navigation, speed, coupon codes, or instore returns. I will definitely be shopping with them again for gifts in the future.