Other Misc. Tools & Hardwares:
Aerobie Arrow Fastener ET2025D 3 In 1 Electric Staple + Nail Gun

Aerobie Arrow Fastener ET2025D 3 In 1 Electric Staple + Nail Gun

Hugh waste of time and money!

Comments about Aerobie Arrow Fastener ET2025D 3 In 1 Electric Staple + Nail Gun:

I bought this thing and had so many problems with it I ended up throwing it in the trash. I thought it would be so convenient and save me money from buying a big powerful nailgun that I needed a compressor to use, but this thing was a big waste of money and effort. It didn't matter if I was using staples or brads in it, it would not compress the nail/staple into the wood all the way. I had to go back over every single shot with a hammer and finish hammering the nail/staple in flush with the wood. Not only, did it have 0 power, it was constantly jamming and then you had to tear it all apart to get the bent staples out of the casing. I bought this to simply put up some screening on my porch. It wasn't powerful enough to even do that. The only reason I gave it a 2 instead of a 1 is because it did use several different sizes of staples and brads. Other than that, it was a total waste of money and time. It certainly did not work as advertised! It left me frustrated and infuriated.