3.6
34513 / 595291
AeroBed Queen Hi Rise Premium Headboard Airbed 19513

AeroBed Queen Hi Rise Premium Headboard Airbed 19513

3.6

Great for one or two nights

Comments about AeroBed Queen Hi Rise Premium Headboard Airbed 19513:

Before I get into it, its important to note that this mattress isn't meant to be slept on every day. By day 3, air has escaped, the sheets won't stay, and getting comfortable will be easier to do on the floor. But for one or two nights, your guests will sleep well.

Comfort
When filled up with enough air, this is quite comfortable. You will need sheets and a comforter to get the most out of it.

Support
Its full of air. You must have realistic expectations for the support it can provide you. I wouldnt put anyone with a back condition on any air mattress.

Firmness
This again depends on you and how much air you fill it with. Some air will escape, but it's it noticeable until after the second nights sleep.

My toddler jumped on it and it's still alive! I wouldn't sit on it with scissors in your pocket though.

• Comfort:
  • Support:
  • Firmness:

Great for a temporary place to sleep

from Keller, TX

Comments about AeroBed Queen Hi Rise Premium Headboard Airbed 19513:

This product is a quick and easy fix for extra company.

Comfort
The adjustable feature of this bed makes it possible for the user to add air or let air out according to their specific needs.

Support
Support is good for this product, but is definitely NOT meant for long term use! If you have back pain, the idea that this mattress conforms to your body is great, except in the long term, I think it would not be enough support for a person with back issues.

Firmness
This mattress can be made firm by adding more air to it. It seems to hold the firmness quite well. I would not recommend for long term use however, and would not recommend for a couple with different support needs either.

The one issue we have had is that after awhile the seams can sometimes give way. We had a tiny split at a seam, which very slowly released air, compromising the firmness of the mattress. This happened on several mattresses.

• Comfort:
  • Support:
  • Firmness:

Great for the occasional overnight visitor.

from Anaheim, CA

Comments about AeroBed Queen Hi Rise Premium Headboard Airbed 19513:

We purchased this bed as a place for my in-laws to sleep when they come to visit. Our spare bedroom is used as an office, and therefore we do not want a queen size bed to take up space in the room. We rarely have visitors stay at our house, but my husband's parents visit about 3-4 times a year. This bed was the perfect compromise. It is super easy to put up and take down. You just need to lay it out the correct way and press a button to fill the air. It is a really comfortable bed as well. We have taken it when we spend the night at relative's houses, and I have never woken up with any aches after sleeping on it.

The one downside that we've found after awhile is that the air does seem to slowly leak out. We've never woken up with a "flat" bed, but it is not as firm as we had pumped it up before going to sleep. But, this is easily remedied with the air pump and button that is attached to the bed.

I highly recommend this for people who don't have enough space for a dedicated guest room and have occasional guests.

AeroBed Queen mattress is comfortable for a air matress

from Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Comments about AeroBed Queen Hi Rise Premium Headboard Airbed 19513:

I bought this for when we go camping or to the family cabin. It was ok for awhile untill

I tried to use it  the last time and it has a slow leak that we cannot find. It made it a

little more uncomfortable. We had a patch but found out that it was leaking at a seam

and the patch would not hold that area very well.

temp fix

from Gwynn Oak, MD

Comments about AeroBed Queen Hi Rise Premium Headboard Airbed 19513:

The AeroBed Queen Mattress is great if you don't need to use it too long. Aero Bed  will last about two months. After that time you will notice shifting in the mattress and soon you will wake to find yourself on the floor. I think the price was abit steep.All in all it served the purpose.