4.1
AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink

AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink

4.1

Cons

Very affective product but concerned about safety

On the canister it lists a sweetener is added but I can't find out what that is. Artificial sweeteners & flavors cause cancer & after consuming spark energy drink everyday two to three times a day for over 12 yrs I now have a condition that is aggravated by taking spark, now I get lots of red blood just pouring out in the stool whenever I take it. I presently have no evidence that something in spark caused this particular problem but it's disturbing that I can't find out what exactly the sweeteners are & exactly what artificial ingredients are used in spark. I reached a point that when I would drink spark it would send a pain up into the right side of my neck. This indicates a stressed organ but I don't know which organ is stressed.

I am now 48, I never had any of this initially. Initially I had everything good to say about spark accept that it rapidly dehydrates a body, it brought me out of a crippling mental fog that made every aspect of my life better but has assumably taken it's toll on my internal organs. I always avoided anything that had artificial sweeteners or artificial flavors because they are poisons to the body.

Someone here said the vitamins in spark are synthetic, that means the vitamins are fake vitamins created in the lab. synthetic vitamins make the body think it is getting nutrients but in the long term cause disease. I have tried to find an alternative but have not found anything that keeps me alert like spark, so I figure I had 12 good years because of spark and now it's time to die. Oh well, Live hard, Live fast, Die young.

Spark...yea a sweet drink that is made up of 95% maltodextrin??

Doesn't  taste as good as it used to when the company's founder was alive. It's been reformulated using inferior fillers that are catagorically used and specified for use in solid nutritional bar manufacturing. So, i just know that there are much better alternatives to Spark, from an ingredient, efficacy and purity perspective. Oh btw, the B's vitamins are not "natural" they are sythesized, and the sugar free claim is weak since 95% of the product is maltodextrin. Google "dextrose equivalent" and you'll see.

A maltodextrin is a short chain of molecularly linked dextrose (glucose) molecules, and is manufactured by regulating the hydrolysis of starch. Typical commercial maltodextrins contain as few as three and as many as nineteen linked dextrose units. being that Spark is 95% maltodextrin how is it that a claim of sugar free can be made??

The education of the public is most important aspect in claims with nutritional ingredients. Not surprisingly, if you tell a bunch of distributors they can make a lot of money educating their customers about nutritional supplements, you will get these conflicting facts.

Amazing!

from Beaverton, Oregon

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Mixes well
  • Smells Great
  • Tastes great

Cons

• Expensive

• Daily Use
  • Pre workout

Comments about AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink:

I use AdvoCare spark before my workout to get me pumped and motivated to finish my class- especially the ones that are at the very end of my day. I also use it once to twice a day on any other day just for energy throughout my work week. There's no crash at all and it tastes great!

Live by spark!

from Ohio

Pros

• Effective

• On-the-go

Comments about AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink:

I'm a D1 runner and use spark for workouts and early morning practices. It does make you poop. I have used every product of advocare and love it. Took the 24 day challenge and lost 24 pounds before my freshmen year. Though for it to be effective you CANNOT drink alcohol, workout regularly, drink TONS of water, and eat right! Almost everyone on the team now uses advocare products and even one girl sells the product.

Spark is good

Comments about AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink:

I did the Advocare 24 Day Challenge, followed the meal plan and workout plan, took all the recommended supplements and nothing worked. I didn't lose any weight or inches but Advocare Spark did give me all day energy. Don’t waist your time on the challenge, just get spark to help you stay away from cokes and coffee.

Amazing and yummy.

Comments about AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink:

I recently started the Advocare 24 Day Challenge and part of the challenge is every morning you take the Advocare Spark Energy supplement. I have the fruit punch and mandarin orange and love both so far, I have also tried the strawberry and banana flavor and I think it is my favorite. The spark's are great ways to help wake me up in the morning and last through out the whole entire day. I recommend it to anyone interested in trying it.

Spark it up

Comments about AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink:

I love Spark Fruit Punch. I work over nights and use to drink coffee and soda to stay awake when I was running low on sleep. However I now use Advocare Spark and love it. It doesn't make me jittery and I don't crash like I would from coffee and Soda. I have tried other flavors but continue to come back to Fruit Punch. I do like the Mango-Strawberry also. I don't really care for the orange and grape flavors. I would like to try other flavors but I would hate to pay for a full box and not like it. Once you open the product you are stuck with it unless you can trade with someone else who buys Spark. So far I have not found anyone willing to buy it from me or trade but to be fair I haven't been asking all that many people.

Don't drink the hype!

Comments about AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink:

After a year of my friend trying to sell me Spark, I finally tried it. I tried a small amount in replacement of my cup of coffee. I can tell you, I have NEVER wanted to crawl out of my skin more. My hands were shaking, could not sit still and did not sleep one bit. I felt the effects the following day. Save your money, there is nothing more nutritionally better than what can find in your vitamin/supplement store and beware of the pyramid & pushy sales. It's enough to drive you crazy, really!!!

Amazing and healthy energy

from Utah

Comments about AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink:

Spark is designed to be a healthy energy and mental focus drink, giving our bodies the nutrition that they need to properly function. Personally, I used to drink a lot of coffee or soda when I was working in an office and started dragging throughout the day. Neither gave me a big boost or helped me to focus very well. But when I started using Spark, I began to get a smooth energy boost that would help me feel more awake, but more importantly, it would also help me stay focused instead of getting easily distracted. I would find myself working for 3-5 straight hours without losing focus, whereas I used to easily get distracted and be far less productive. One another advantage of AdvoCare Spark that I enjoy is that it is a smooth and sustained energy boost. There is no sharp spike in energy or heart rate, and there is no sharp crash at the end. It simply gives a smooth rise in energy that gradually wears off several hours later.

Spark is awesome!

Comments about AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink:

Spark is a much more healthful alternative to coffee or soda. I experienced a weigh loss of about one pound per day when I stared taking Spark. I lost about 30 pounds using Spark, and doing everything else the same. For me, it was best to sip on one thoughout the day, adding water and ice (diluting it) as the day progresses.

Great taste and gets me through the day!

Comments about AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink:

First of all the taste is amazing...at least the Fruit Punch one is because it is my favorite! There is a seasonal one of watermelon that is pretty good too...it taste like a watermelon jolly rancher! I have used it for the past couple of years. I began drinking it in the morning instead of drinking coffee or pop on my way into work because I felt like a water based energy drink was much healthier. Little did I know the taste would become addicting to me! I have used it in the afternoons for a pick me up as well! The price is very comparable to other energy drinks. I buy the canisters instead of the packets to make it a little cheaper in the long run. But if you like to drink different flavors you can buy them in the packets and drink a drink one each day.
    You can drink advocare Spark energy drink alone or pair it with some of the other products. There are many other options for you to choose from in the advocare line or you can just stick to the energy drink!!!

One of the best energy drinks out there

Comments about AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink:

I was given a few samples of this though one of my friends at Crossfit. I regularly partake of coffee, redbull or monster rehab but have found a better option (although I still love my coffee). Spark energy drink has about the same caffeine content as most of the other energy drinks out there (120mg) but it beats everything in taste. In addition it is filled with vitamins including B6 & 12. In addition, when I take it in the mid-morning there no afternoon crash which makes a world of difference in the nursing field :) I have tried both fruit punch and orange and both of them are great. Fruit punch tasted like "Tahitian Treat" and Mandarin orange tasted like "Tang". They come in single serving packets or in a 42 serving canister. Have since purchased product and it has replaced all my other caffeine products.