4.8

4.8

100% recommend

from Calgary, AB

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gentle
  • Good Value

Cons

• Larger Pets
    • Older Pets
    • Younger Pets

Comments about Advantage Multi for Dogs:

Our dog managed to get lice after a run in with a neighborhood dog, and he was covered in disgusting little bugs. The first night, we ran to get flea shampoo and spray and the next day, our vet prescribed Advantage Multi for all three of our dogs. Within 24 hours, the product has taken effect and the best part is that there's 0 struggle to apply it to our dogs. One of them is very uneasy when it comes to medication (and baths), and he didn't even notice it being applied! I would absolutely recommend this product, and it doesn't hurt that it's inexpensive either.

This product is breaking the resistance cycle of fleas

from Terre Haute, IN

Comments about Advantage Multi for Dogs:

After being so frustrated and spending so much money on other products, we are finally thrilled to see something work for our poor dogs. The products we've been using for the past few years, had absolutely NO effectiveness this year. I did use Capstar for immediate treatment. Finally we picked this up from our vet and within 3 weeks has completely eradicated the fleas on our poor dogs and in our house. We didn't even have to bomb the house. We live on sand, so fleas are always an issue here. But now we have no fleas anywhere - on the dogs or in the house.

Quality of Ingredients
    100% effectiveness - that is the only thing that matters!

Side Effects
    None of our 4 dogs have experienced any side effects and they range from 6 months old to 3 years and weigh from 10 pounds to over 150 pounds.

• Quality of Ingredients:
    • Side Effects:

Advantage Multi Offers Multiple Treatments in One

from Houston, TX

Comments about Advantage Multi for Dogs:

Dogs have many enemies. Fleas, ticks, worms, and other creatures are just waiting to invade your dog’s fur or body at any moment and they can present a real problem if left untreated. Medications exist for all these things, but one product that protects in one quick step is Advantage Multi Treatment for Dogs.

Medication Commentary:

Advantage Multi Treatment for Dogs is one of the few medications available that treats fleas, ticks, heartworm, ringworm, hookworm, and whipworm in one single application. The product is applied externally, making it much easier than the heartworm products that have no taste appeal to a dog and often have to be wrapped in another food in order to get a dog to take them.

Advantage Multi Treatment for Dogs goes to work quickly, killing fleas and ticks and keeping them away for a full month. The single application is what I like best. With separate heartworm and flea product, you have to give your dog multiple treatments. With this product, everything is taken care of with a single squeeze of the bottle.

Advantage Multi Treatment for Dogs is a little on the pricey side, so this could deter some from buying it. However, I wouldn’t let cost be a factor because if you treated separately, you will find that the prices of heartworm medication and flea treatments together are often more than this single treatment product.

Bottom Line Viewpoint:

Advantage Multi Treatment for Dogs is a very good means to a healthier dog and with its single step application, it is one of the more convenient. Dogs with sensitive skin may find the product a little irritating, but other than that, Advantage Multi Treatment for Dogs is an effective product for flea and worm prevention.

Quality of Ingredients
    Ingredients are good in quality and the product works as promised.

Side Effects
    It may irritate some dogs' skin.

• Quality of Ingredients:
    • Side Effects:

Advantage works for fleas in Western WA

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Advantage Multi for Dogs:

I got my dog as a rescue and she came with fleas.  I had never had a dog with fleas before, so I started by trying grocery store flea treatments... needless to say, none of them worked, and I found out later that these cheap flea treatments are especially harmful to dogs' health.  I wish I had known about Advantage from the start.  It took months of trying expensive store-bought and vet-bought flea treatments (including Frontline, which I had heard great things about, but didn't work for whatever variety of fleas I was dealing with) in order to find something that would kill all life-cycle stages of fleas (including adults and larvae) and get them out of my house for good.  I even spent hours combing adult fleas out of her fur and drowning them in soapy water (such a time-waster).  All I wanted was some relief for my itchy dog!  Finally someone suggested Advantage and it worked SO WELL!  All the fleas were gone from my dog and my house within 2 or 3 days.  No more flea bites in bed... no more itchy dog.  This stuff is awesome.