3.3

3.3

Less than average performance

from Kissimmee, FL

Comments about Admiral Gas Dryer:

I decided to try Admiral brand after owning many different major brands mainly because of the affordable price. SO I was not expecting too much f it, but at least to do the job well, even if not lasting long. Not a good deal for the low prince, poor performance, takes long to dry and fragile. I ended up returning and paying extra for another brand that I owned before,

• Load Capacity:

Great dryer for the price!

from Ingleside, IL

Comments about Admiral Gas Dryer:

Thsi Admiral dryer is a great value for the money becaus eit really gets the job done!  I also have kids who now do their own laundry and the settings are very easy for them to use, too!

I love the fact that it has an "energy preferred" setting that actually works just as well as the regular setting helping me to keep my gas bill down and aids the environment, too!  I have friends who have this exact same dryer and they adore it, too!

Gets the Job Done!

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Admiral Gas Dryer:

When our dryer crapped out on us shortly after we moved into our first home that we bought, I had wanted to buy a dryer with all the bells and whistles.  I ended up settling for the Admiral, mainly because we had just bought our first house and money was a little tight.  I am glad that I did.  Although I still long for something prettier (my friend has a washer and dryer that has a LIGHT on the inside and you could sit and watch your clothes being cleaned and dried, although I don't have the time to do that, hey, it's nice that it's an option!) It is king capacity, so we can wash and dry our king sized comforter with no problems.  I would prefer to have the lint tray inside the door, but it works.  For larger loads, we do have to run more than one cycle, but we've had to do that with every dryer we've owned.  Overall, you can't beat the price and for the price, it's a pretty awesome dryer.