Other Gardenings:

It's not a beach house patio without Old Adirondack!

Comments about Adirondack Furniture - Old Adirondack Cedar Deck and Patio Planter Group (Old Adirondack):

When my husband and I were finally able to purchase a lot in the Gulf Coast area, my first priority was to put together a patio set that featured Old Adirondack Cedar Decking, Chairs and Planters. I knew exactly what I wanted because it had my dream for so many years.

The decking was contracted to a decking specialty company who worked with me on the design so that all the features I wanted would work right into the theme. I found the chairs and a couple of side tables and then finished off the set with grouped Old Adirondack Cedar Planters! I so wish I could insert a picture, I am so thrilled with the results I can hardly contain myself.

I love that the Adirondack planters compliment any combination of flowering plants and greenery that I plant in them. The colors pop against the cedar! I am looking forward to planting different combinations each season. They are also nice additions to the closed in porch when the weather turns too cold to be outdoors.

I recommend Old Adirondack Cedar Planters (and the matching furniture) to anyone who wants to dress up their deck or patio. They are a beautiful low maintenance planter that will last for many years!!