Other Baby Furniture & Beddings:

These are my favorite swaddling blankets, ever!

from Arcata, CA

Comments about Aden & Anais Muslin Baby Wraps 2 Pack Neutral Spots Winter Warmth Swaddle Blanket:

I have tried many swaddling blankets and wraps, but these are by far the best i have ever experienced. They have alot of fabric which makes it easy to swaddle from newborn to older babies. When I was in the hospital with my second born the nurses oohed and ahhed over this blanket. They are breathable and get softer with every use.

These are now my favorite baby shower gift! I have yet to meet a dissapointed mama.

Best Multi-Use Baby Wrap I've Found

from Petaluma, CA

We were determined to swaddle our baby but because he was so big it was difficult to find the right size wrap.  He hated sleep-sacks so I was so excited to find the Aden & Anais muslin wraps. They are just the right size and weight for swaddling.  Now, my baby is 16 months old and we are STILL finding uses for these wraps.  You can cover a stroller with them to block out the sun, wrap up your toddler in the stroller and lay one out on the floor as a playmat . Love them!!!

Wish I'd had these right away!

from Grand Rapids, MI

Our newborn, like so many, rapidly outgrew the swaddling capabilities of standard 27x27 or 30x30 recieving blankets.  I was fortunate to find a 40x40 flannel blanket on a clearance rack which helped tremendously with being able to continue swaddling.  The 40x40 could keep up with her night time wiggling without breaking the swaddle and waking her.  Since we had the 40x40, we were blessed, and she was generally sleeping through the night by 9 weeks.

However, I was always searching for a couple more large swaddling blankets.  I was thrilled to find these on babysteals.com and love them!  A HUGE 47x47, they can swaddle our now-4.5-month-old with room to spare.  And they're lightweight, soft and breathable.  I really wish we'd had these from the beginning!  Glad I paid less than full price for them, though, because they're a bit on the pricey side!