Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
AcneScript AcneScript

AcneScript AcneScript

Scam Product

Comments about AcneScript AcneScript:

This company has the worst customer service known to man. If you email them about a concern you have, their support will ignore you until you hound them. Then their CEO Michael will finally email you and cuss you off! They don't care about the customers at all as long as they receive your money that is all that matters. If they ship your product and you don't receive it, they will call you a liar. I know people who actually received the pills and they honestly still have acne. They didn't do anything for them. The company has no contact number or address on their website. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

Acnescript is definitely making a change on my acne

from Victorville, CA

Comments about AcneScript AcneScript:

I found this product on acne.org and I thought it'd give it a try because it was fairly inexpensive. In 10 days I did notice a difference in the size of my acne and the overall clarity of skin. The acne is definitely NOT gone, however, I have noticed a reduction in my cystic acne's size and the oiliness of my skin. I am going to definitely continue to purchase this product and hopefully my skin will only get better. So far it's the only product making a difference on my skin.

I wasn't sure about the product at first, but, they have a 10 day trial (I think) and after about a week I did notice some changes on the size of my pimples. So far, it's made my skin smoother and less bumpy, the cystic acne has reduced in size and prevented more breakouts. I still breakout, but, the size has been reduced dramatically. I'm now working towards lighting the scarring which I've yet to see if Acnescript will help with that. I'd say you start to see results in about 4 days from start of treatment.

It really reduced my blemishes after about 2 weeks I noticed significant improvement. It didn't clear it completely, but, I did notice definite improvement.

Side Effects
None for me.

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

All lies! Does not work!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about AcneScript AcneScript:

Don't waste your money. It's all lies and it doesn't work!

You can get a reaction to it and get more acne and upset stomach!

They say you can try it risk-free money back guaranteed but once they steal your money they won't refund it. Their customer service is horrible.

A true Acne Product that Gets rid of Zits

from Saint Paul, MN

Pros

Cons

Comments about AcneScript AcneScript:

AcneScript is a new Acne Product that I found while searching for a acne product that would work for me. Acne Script is a pill, It contains all natural ingredient's, further blends antioxidants, (1,3 1,6) beta glucans and powerful natural adjuvants that enhance your body's immunity while stabilizing it's oil production to reduce clogged pores. They have 3 types of pills you can choose from. (Oily Skin, Regular Skin, Super oily) It works with your face. While I was taking the oily type of pill, (2 times per day)  noticed my acne healed quicker, And slowed down my daily breakouts. While there is no cure for acne, Taking AcneScript will decrease your acne alot, And while I'm not Acne free yet, I do def have a better looking face!