3.8

Cons

Not a good product

from NA

Comments about AcneFree Foaming Facial Cleanser:

I am suffering from acne problems and so I use the best products that can suit my skin type and leave my face clean and fresh. This cleanser from AcneFree was purchased by me about a year ago. I have using numerous face wash products till date and so when I compare this product with them, it fails to prove itself. I apply night cream daily and use a face wash to clean the face and leave the face dry. When I used to wash my face with this facial cleanser, I still could feel my skin oily and so I had to use cotton to remove the cream from my face. It does not form enough lather and so I had to apply more of this facial cleanser and so the product got over in less than a month.

After using this face wash, I used to notice a bit of itchiness and if I missed applying a moisturizer or face cream before leaving the house, my face used to look so dull. My skin used to feel a bit moist and attract the dust particles and I used to get pimples due to this. This product does not have a good fragrance as well. The good thing about this product is its price is quite reasonable but it did not prove effective for me.

Cleans Without Harshness

from Peoria, IL

Comments about AcneFree Foaming Facial Cleanser:

I love the fact that this facial cleanser leaves my face feeling soft and supple. All it takes is a little dab of this cleanser on my face to get it feeling soft and glowing. I have sensitive skin and have had problems with some of the acne products on the market. However, I have found that this one works great even with my sensitive skin.

This product leaves my face feeling clean and soft. It lathers up nicely and does not strips my facial skin of essential oils. I find since I have used this product that my face looks younger and I experience fewer breakouts.

Ease of Application
This product is very simple to use. All I do is wet my face and apply a small dab of it on a plain cotton pad. I rub it on my face in a circular motion and it cleans it well. I usually use it once or twice a day depending on the weather conditions and how much my face sweats.

Convenience
It is in a very convenient tube. I can leave it in my bathroom or even take it with me in my purse. It is very easily transportable.

Side Effects
I do not have any side effects from using this product. Unlike others that have made my skin break out. I can use it twice a day without any side effects. It works like a charm making my face clean and soft.

Immediacy
It is great for everyday cleansing. It works to unblock pores and helps to exfoliate my skin. I have used it long term and have not found it to cause any skin problems.

This stuff is great!

Comments about AcneFree Foaming Facial Cleanser:

I have been using AcneFree Foaming Facial Cleanser for well over a year now and so far, I have been VERY satisfied with the product. It is "oil free" but doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I love the price too. It is a great price for a great product. I would highly recomend this for anybody with acne problems. Both my daughter and I use it, so it is great for any age!

Dries up acne without drying out your skin

Ease of Application
Super easy to apply

Convenience
Use it in the shower for convenience.

Side Effects
Neither my daughter or I have had any side effects.

Immediacy
If you have acne problems, I would strongly suggest that you give this product a try!

• Immediacy:

Used it for years, but stopped working?

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about AcneFree Foaming Facial Cleanser:

I used this cleanser for years and it did a pretty good job until about the past 6 months and now my face isn't affected by it. I switched to AcneFree Oatmeal and Jojoba scrub and it's much better. I think this cleanser lacks the scrubbing beads that my face needs to really get clean. Also, you have to be very careful when you use this because it can bleach your pillow sheets, towels and clothes. I have to use white everything so it doesn't get bleached. It does remove eye make up which is nice and it does smooth your skin. But like I mentioned, I wish the beads were more aggressive.

Side Effects
A little drying and can make your skin sensitive to the sun.

Can't live without it!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about AcneFree Foaming Facial Cleanser:

I love love love the whole line of acne free products! They have kept my acne under control a lot better then Proactive and other Clearasil products I have tried. I used to have moderate acne all over my face, and now after using this facewash combined with the AcneFree brand renewing toner and medicated lotion, I get far fewer zits. I still get a few zits a month, but I have noticed that when I'm using this product regularly those few zits I still get dissappear a lot quicker then they used to. Basically, I can't live without this product! I wish they had a travel size so I don't always have to check my luggage-but its worth it, this is good product!

The best part is that they DON'T overdry your skin and they DON'T smell super chemically and gross.

I use this facewash about 3x a day. The click top design makes it virtually spill proof so its convenient to just toss in a gym bag. I would recommend using it with a lotion though, because it does leave my skin feeling a little tight after use.

AcneFree face wash, a step above soap

from Chapel Hill, NC

Comments about AcneFree Foaming Facial Cleanser:

I've gone through years of acne treatment with a dermatologist, and tried so many different brands of face wash.  I like AcneFree because of the little beads in the cleanser that can serve as an exfoliater because I have dry skin.  I think that benzoyl peroxide is an active ingredient that works better than salicylic acid with my skin type, so I tend to buy face wash accordingly.  This is also why I use the Acne Free terminator to apply on problem spots to get rid of the zit before it can fully surface.  I like the way my skin tingles when I use it, makes me feel like its working.  I remember the first time I used this cleanser that it smelled really bad to me.  I don't notice any kind of smell anymore, at all.  I've tried Proactiv, neutrogena, biore, etc.  My doctor used to always tell me to not worry about a cleanser, just use a moisturizing soap, like Dove.  Then he recommended using something like the Terminator with the benzoyl peroxide in it after the washing with soap.  Not sure I think soap is cutting it, the AcneFree seems to be doing just fine.  Not the best, but not bad considering there's no prescription.

Recommended by my dermatologist

from Austin, TX

Comments about AcneFree Foaming Facial Cleanser:

I had a severe outbreak of acne over the past 6 months so I just recently went to the dermatologist. I had been using a 10% benzoyl peroxide facewash. I told my dermatologist this and she said OH NO, that is too strong. She then recommended AcneFree, because of it's perfect 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. This is the perfect percentage for getting rid of acne while still being a gentle cleanser. I wash my face with this every night. It is not fragrant but does not have a bad smell. I can feel it working but it does not dry my skin out like the other face wash did. I am already seeing a decrease in the redness and swelling of my skin. Along with moisturizers & antibiotics, I make this face wash a part of my daily skin regimen and I love it. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a gentle yet effective facial cleanser. Be sure to only use it once a day to start off with, or else it could dry out your skin.

Acne free faom works wonderfully!

from Carson City, NV

Comments about AcneFree Foaming Facial Cleanser:

Ance Free Foaming Facial cleanser is an outstanding product.  I am a busy mom of two kids with very limited time to maintain my skin as well as I would like. Using Acne Free Foaming facial cleanser is easy. I use Acne Free foaming facial cleanser when I get into the shower. Just get your face wet then pump a quarter size ball of foaming cleanser into the palm of your hand and apply to your face. Wash your face throughly with the foaming cleanser, rinse away after it has lathered. I pat my face dry after the shower as not to upset my skin after, wait a few minutes and apply my makeup as usual. I also  repeat the process every night before I go to bed. I noticed a change in my skin for the better within the first week using Acne Free  Foaming Facial cleanser. It did not dry out my skin as  some of the other over the counter facial cleanser will. My skin remains healthy and acne free using only this product to control my acne. I would highly recommend using this product to treat your acne!