3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

AcneFree Terminator 10 spot treatment works magic.

The AcneFree Terminator 10 is a medicated acne spot treatment.  It works great on my face with the complete 3 step system (or 4 steps if you count the spot treatment) that is available and it also works great by itself.  I haven't had any problems with it over drying my skin even when I apply more than I need to and spread it all over my face just to make sure I don't break out on my face the rest of the day.  Just to be on the safe side I almost always apply a moisturizer with SPF 15 for my last step in the morning.  If you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide I would suggest using the product every other day and than slowly increasing to once or twice a day.  Make sure you apply sun screen or a moisturizer with SPF if benzoyl peroxide makes your face more sensitive to the sun.  I know it does on my skin so I always take the safe route and put the moisturizer on last.  If you try the 3 or 4 step system make sure you buy the cotton rounds to apply the toner and moisturizer.

Just like any other acne cream, you still break out.

I've been suffering from acne since middle school years,  about 14 years or so. I have tried so many different acne creams and treatments (over the counter and prescription), and all of them did the same thing. In about a week,  *would notice that my face is clearing up, and then the following week, my face gets used to the treatment or something, not sure why, but my face starts breaking out like it did just before i started using the treatment, so i stop using it after a few days because it only gets worse, which was the case with the Terminator 10. It might work for some skin types, but not for my (oily type). After doing some research, I learned that the cheaper, the better results I get. A regular bar soap instead of a face wash and a little scrub with paste of soda and water.... I stopped breaking out, I've never had a clean face for such a long time*. But if you have a very mild acne, the terminator 10 might be just right for you, it comes in a little tube so you can take it with you anywhere, and you just apply it on the acne spot. It's just not the treatment for oily skin like mine, that breaks out easily.

Love this product, hate the orange color tube.

from Charlevoix, Michigan

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Minimizes Pores
  • Works Effectively

Cons

• Dries Out Skin
  • Terminator 10 dries out the blemish spot,

• Adult Acne
  • I'm 58 years old, it works

Comments about AcneFree Terminator 10:

Terminator works on the spot.( no Pun intended). I don't like the peeling of the orange colored stuff on the outside of the tube. I squeeze the tube, and after a few squeezes the stuff flakes off in very tiny flakes and sticks to my face skin. Would you consider changing the the packaging? Please

Too overdrying for my pale skin.

from West Virginia

Comments about AcneFree Terminator 10:

I had tried the acne free kit that was supposed to be comparable to proactive and found it too over drying for my skin. I thought perhaps the spot treatment might be a better option for me because occasionally I get stress breakouts and those huge bumps around my mouth and chin. The treatment is really inexpensive compared to other formulas on the market so I figured it was worth three or four bucks to see if it would work.

The formula is 10 % benzoyl peroxide which I think is the problem for me. I've used products with 2.5 and even 5 % without any real problems but this 10% formula was just too overdrying. It not only dried out my acne, it also dried out my skin around it. After a few used the skin around the bumps because red and irritates and eventually peels off almost as if they had been blistered. My skin was left dry and flaky for a week while it tried to repair and heal itself. I was left with acne that was healing and with a healing face. It did dry out the pimples but it took my face with it. I wouldn't recommend this unless you have very oily skin to begin with. If you have normal or even dry skin, this isn't a good product because the formula is just too strong.

It definitely dries out the acne but it also dries out the skin.

Ease of Application
It's easy to use but it also dries out your finger tips. I would use something like a Q-tip to put it on with.

Convenience
It comes in a convenient tube.

Side Effects
It was extremely harsh. The formula was too strong and really dried my skin out like leather.

Immediacy
It goes to work immediately but unfortunately that is also a downfall. It's over drying.

Love this stuff!

Comments about AcneFree Terminator 10:

I'm an adult who suffers from occasional breakouts and blemishes - generally hormonal pattern acne. I'm generally pretty low maintenance but I do take steps to keep my skin healthy and clear - prevention is key but sometimes pimples are unavoidable! Like most women, I hate being caught with an ugly breakout.

I've found that Terminator 10 works wonders for diminishing and healing breakouts. I dab it on at night as soon as I feel a breakout coming on and by morning it generally has the problem under control.

I don't really think there's a magic bullet out there for acne. Let's be reasonable. There is no instant cure that will completely get rid of that ugly blemish and leave you completely flawless. With that being said, Terminator 10 comes pretty close. It rapidly speeds up healing and reduces my breakouts. Is it perfect? Of course not. But does it work? YES!

I swear by this stuff.

Ease of Application
Just dab it on, give it a few seconds to dry, and go to bed. Easy!

Side Effects
Like any treatment, Terminator 10 can cause some dryness. This is only to be expected. If you're concerned, do a spot test before using it.

Also, this is strong stuff and it will bleach clothes and bedding. Keep this in mind! The package contains a warning on this. Make sure to heed it.

Immediacy
I find this is very fast acting. One or two treatments usually does the trick for me.

Terminates your skin.

Comments about AcneFree Terminator 10:

I would not particularly recommend this product, because it was way too strong for me. Obviously, AcneFree Terminator was formulated to combat stubborn acne, but it's not a good idea for someone who has sensitive skin. (And yes, you can have sensitive skin, and have acne nightmares.) I tried this product out when I had a marble sized cyst, and was trying everything I could to get rid of it. This product didn't really do anything for me, except make the skin around and over my cyst get red, dry, and irritated. It may have done a tiny bit of good, but it wasn't worth it at the cost to my skin. It you have cystic acne, this isn't the best product for you because it doesn't penetrate deep enough to clear up your problems. I ended up putting AcneFree Terminator aside, and looking for other products and treatments.

Irritated my skin more than it helped it.

Ease of Application
Easy to squirt out and apply to spots and blemishes.

Side Effects
Extremely powerful spot treatment that can dry out and irritate your skin, causing redness.

Best Acne Treatment Available without Prescription

Comments about AcneFree Terminator 10:

My face looked like it had been attacked by puberty. There were zits everywhere. They were big, painful, and nothing seemed to work. I had tried other acne medication to no avail, but then I found Terminator 10 at Wal-Mart. It dried my mountain range of zits on my face up pretty much over night. Anything that wasn't gone the first night was gone by the second night of using it. It didn't irritate my face, either, which is very surprising for topical acne treatments from my experience. Though, this is just a spot treatment. If you have anything more than a few zits on your face you may want to try something else.

Very effective. Worked over night and anything it missed in the first night was gone withing the second night

Convenience
Very convenient, it comes in a small tube that you can carry around anywhere.

Side Effects
From my experience, there were no side effects. No irritated, red, dried up skin after its use.

Great Results In A Small Amount Of Time

from Dayville, CT

Comments about AcneFree Terminator 10:

My son has acne and before we elevated to a prescription cream, he used AcneFree's Terminator. He had better results with this product than any over the counter medicine out there.

I will be honest and tell you this is best used for spot treatments, not using on the entire face. My son would use it on the areas that were most inflamed to "tame" those areas. In his case, his acne is subject to flares where the redness is the worst of it. The Terminator would lessen those flared areas. He would apply it before bed and when he woke up, the difference was very noticeable.

If you have teens in the house, you need to keep this product on hand! As a woman going through menopause, I know all about the hormone fluctuations and their effect on my face. I, too, use this product when I have breakouts.

The biggest drawback of the product is a slight burning sensation when you apply it. It is not acute, and probably just signifies that the medicine is quite effective. However if you have sensitive skin, I am unsure how this would effect you.

Acne Free/Terminator 10 is a dissappointment

from Loachapoka, AL

Comments about AcneFree Terminator 10:

I purchased tins product because the tube states it is a timed released acne treatment with 10% benzoyl peroxide. I considered that to be sufficient to take care of a few blackheads/acne. What I liked about the description that I read was the 10% where some of the other treatments are only 5%. that really drew my attention because I felt like this was strong enought to get the job done in a limited amount of time. Plus it's a spot acne treatment and I liked that and it is available without a prescription and I liked that to.

I followed the directions by cleansing throughly and use morning and night applying directly to affected area. You don't have to rise . I liked everything that I read about this product and actually I couldn't wait to get started. After one week, I felt like I should see the infected area clearing up but I saw nothing. Two weeks passed and the soreness decreased. This is the fourth week and the infected area is still about the same.

I won't purchase this product again.

To strong for some skin

from New Haven, IN

Comments about AcneFree Terminator 10:

I have used Acne Free Terminator 10 in the past quite a bit and am not too impressed with it. It has benzoyl peroxide 10% which is an extremely high amount compared to most other acne products that are out there. It can dry out your skin like nothing else within just a few uses! It bleaches everything! If you get it close to your eyebrows or your hair line it will bleach your hair. It will also bleach your towell when you dry your hands or your clothes and pillow case and sheets. I didn't really notice it clearing up my acne very quickly. The only think I noticed was it drying out my skin till I had little white flakes constantly on my face! It also dried out my finger tips from applying it. If you use this and have that problem I suggest you use a q-tip or some other way to apply it. This product is not for sensitive skin or dry skin at all. It is very harsh and strong. It is also a bit pricey.

Just like any other acne cream, you still break out.

from Ferndale, WA

Acnefree Terminator 10 does exactly what it says

from Riverside, CA

Comments about AcneFree Terminator 10:

When I got this product, I had my doubts.. but the system worked so well for me, I figured this would do something for me. and it did! The Terminator 10 TERMINATES your trouble spots overnight! It's fast and effective and doesn't dry out that spot at all. It does exactly what it says it'll do within a timespan you would never expect. I've tried tons of spot treatment products, and this is the only one that works. Sulfur products are effetive but dry your skin out and overall just harm it more.. but this product is gentle and very cost-efficient. It's inexpensive and amazing! I love my Terminator 10!