3.4

3.4

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

Acne Free & Clear. Good alternative to Proactive Solution.

This acne treatment system is good, however I did not see any significant results in my skin after using it for about a month or so. I wasn't experiencing bad acne though so it may be more effective for those that do. I would use this product to prevent future pimples and zits from occurring. It can be used anywhere on the body that you are experiencing outbreaks of acne and to deter new acne from existing. It's affordable for what you get.

It's very gentle and the lotion has a smooth consistency to it. The liquid astringent is very effective at cleaning and removing oils and dirt from the skin. It leaves you're skin feeling moisturized and soft. It has the same ingredients in it as other name brand acne systems.

Ease of Application
Very easy to use. Three steps and you're done. It couldn't be more simple.

Convenience
This acne treatment system is very convenient to use. Pick a time of day, preferably at night before bed to use the three step system and that's all there is too it.

Side Effects
No known side effects experienced or occurred from using this product.

Immediacy
Prevented future outbreaks of pimples and helped to eliminate ones already existing in a decent time frame. In about fours days or so it had cleared up one of my pimples I had. Would recommend this product to anyone wanting clearer skin.

It worked at first....

I tried this product for a year and it seem to work because I have been battling acne since I hit my teen years. I am 29 yrs old and still battling acne but not as badly as I used to. I have oily skin most of the time and sometimes dry just depends. I liked how the product made my skin feel for the first few months. This was strictly what I used for the first 6 months. I didn't want to dish out so much money on proactive. I liked the 3 steps to having a clearer face. The bad things were after a while it started drying my face and had to buy an extra mositurizer to help me out but then that could of been the case of the product not working anymore. I couldn't stand the excessive dryness of my face after applying the 3 steps. I also was getting more breakouts and worse acne than i was ever experiencing. I only used the product in the mornings and then right at night before bed. So I wasn't using more than that but my face wasn't liking the product anymore. So overall I would not use this product or any of it varieties because over time my face experience dryness. I have even brought the one steps too. i don't know if the products may just have a drying agent or I may just have sensitive skin.

effective at first then major breakouts and so much dryness.

Ease of Application
It was easy to apply everything. I used like cotton pads or cotton balls/qtips to apply the toner.

Convenience
Sometimes it could be hassle doing all the steps but i did stick with it.

Side Effects
Dryness and bad breakouts.

This keeps my skin clear at all times!

Comments about AcneFree Free & Clear:

I love this acne treatment regimen! It keeps me blemish free and I never worry about breakouts! I would highly recommend this to anyone that has even the smallest amount of blemishes! I do not have severe acne, so I am not certain how it would help that type of condition, however it is wonderful for occasional blemishes and minor breakouts.

I never have breakouts since I started using this acne treatment regimen.

Ease of Application
This is very easy to use! I use cotton balls to apply. The application is as easy as can be.

Convenience
I find it very easy to use. I keep a set in my bathroom that I use in the morning, and I keep a set a the gym that I use after every workout. It is very convenient to carry with you because the bottles are lightweight and portable.

Side Effects
I have not had any side effects. My skin is very clear without any redness or drying.

Immediacy
I used this for about two weeks before I saw a major improvement in my skin and complexion.

Comments about AcneFree Free & Clear:

The first time I purchased this product was when my son was a teen. He was at the age when he was having breakouts and I had been buying him the more expensive products. I was thrilled when I found this, it works just as great and saved me lots of money.

This is a great product for teens and grownups if needed. I love the way my son's skin looked after using it. It is a 3 simple step that is used twice a day to keep your acne from returning.

Ease of Application
This is simple to use, there are 3 simple steps. Cleanser, toner and lotion is used twice a day by applying each one to skin. Continue use twice a day to prevent acne from returning.

Convenience
This is very convenient and simple to use for anyone. I really recommend parents to try it to see how their teens like it compared to the more expensive products used for acne. I think they will be happy with the results.

Side Effects
My son never complained of any side effects when he used this product.

Immediacy
Within 1-3 days I seen results from the use of Acne Free with my son. He continued using this throughout his teen years and seen great results.

Only one that worked

Comments about AcneFree Free & Clear:

As a teenager, the AcneFree Free & Clear was the only face cleansing regimen that could clear up my rather severe acne. I was extremely grateful for it, because I had tried many other different kinds. It was definitely worth the price. It is a little bit more expensive than other face washes, but that is because it comes with three different bottles - a wash, a toner, and a lotion.

Side Effects
Depending on the box you buy, sometimes the toner will burn your skin when it's first applied. This happens usually if I've gone a while without using it, or if I have any open sores from my acne. I am not sure why some bottles of toner burn more than others.

If you don't use the lotion, then the toner can really dry out your face. Even with the lotion, sometimes your face will be dry. This is especially so in dry climates.

Immediacy
It took a few days for the AcneFree Free & Clear to completely clear my face, but the next day I noticed results in that the acne had begun to clear up. It also did a great job of maintaining a clear face.

AcneFree Free and Clear

Comments about AcneFree Free & Clear:

This acne treatment is very harsh and did nothing but made my skin very dry, red, and itchy. I think the chemicals in the acne treatment are very harsh and not for everyone.

I think this could be a good product for some people, but it was too harsh and drying for my skin.

Ease of Application
The AcneFree Free and Clear is very easy to apply and use. The directions are easy to understand and the packaging makes it easy to use and apply.

The AcneFree Free and Clear is very easy and convenient to use

Side Effects
The AcneFree Free and Clear is very harsh and drying to the skin. My skin got very dry, red and itchy from the chemicals. I think the chemicals they use are too strong from my skin. This treatment would probably work for some people, but for me it was too harsh and drying.

Immediacy
I didn't see any improvement from the AcneFree Free and Clearn while I used it. I think the drying and harshness of this treatment actually made my acne worse.

• Immediacy:

A definite no-no for sensitive skin

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about AcneFree Free & Clear:

I am a longtime user of a famous three step system for acne. To save money I decided to try this system in order to save money. Instead I ended up wasting money . This system proved completely ineffective. Instead of cleansing my skin, it dried it out and left huge patches of redness. That skin in turn developed breakouts and hives.

I found this three step system to be completely ineffective. Instead of treating my breakouts, it instead dried my skin, causing irritation and redness, not to mention more breakouts because of the dryness. I ended up having to use additional products to treat the irritation as well as the additional breakouts.

Ease of Application
The openings of the bottles seemed a little larger than most beauty bottles, causing a lot of waste. I used cotton pads as opposed to cotton balls to use less of the products. The three step system was easy enough to follow.

Convenience
It took a few extra minutes to fully apply all three products, but I am willing to take the extra time to make my complexion as clean and healthy as I can

Side Effects
Horrible redness and dryness which led to more breakouts.

Immediacy
Unfortunately, the thing I noticed immediately was a dryness and redness to my skin. I saw no significant improvement in my complexion.

Acne Free and Clear

Comments about AcneFree Free & Clear:

The acne free and clear system burned my face! I have used similar three step systems in the past, but I didn't have much luck with any of them. The ingredients in this seemed similar to a product I had used in the past, but I thought it might have different results because I am older now. Most of the acne systems I had tried were from when I was a teenager. I am in my early twenties now, and my skin reacts differently to products. The first time I used it, my face felt very dry. It was stinging a little, but the lotion made it better. The next night, I had the same results. When I woke up after the second night of using it, my face was peeling! It burned so bad, and it was very warm to touch. I went to the doctor, and he said it looked like I had a chemical burn on my face! It took almost a week to completely heal. If you have sensitive skin, stay away from the Acne Free and Clear product line.

• Immediacy:

Acne Free & Clear. Good alternative to Proactive Solution.

from Austin, Tx

Ease of Application
Very easy to use. Three steps and you're done. It couldn't be more simple.

Convenience

Side Effects
No known side effects experienced or occurred from using this product.

Better than Proactive

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about AcneFree Free & Clear:

This is one of the best acne medication that I have bought, over the counter. What makes it great is that everything you need to treat a break-out is included, three steps total.

It totally obliterates acne. It takes care of blackheads, whiteheads, red pimples and even cysts. It actually slowly shrunk a cyst that I had on my face. The only medication that could do that for me before was prescription acne medicine. Also Acnefree prevents new pimples from forming. Which if used on a regular basis, can really help prevent scars.

Ease of Application
Really easy to use. The only negative to the ease of application with Acnefree, is that there are 3 steps to the product. Which can be really time consuming.

Convenience
Not very convenient because of the multiple steps to this product. The positive aspect of taking acne medicine in pill form is it's faster and more convenient.

Side Effects
Dry skin is the only side effect with this acne product. It's well worth it for having acne free skin. However, if start out using it once a day, and gradually go to 2-3 times a day from there, it will help prevent dry skin.

Immediacy
It works pretty fast for an over the counter medication. It cleared up my acne in less than 4 days, and I had a pretty bad breakout when I first started using this. Now my skin actually glows!!

It worked at first....

Comments about AcneFree Free & Clear:

effective at first then major breakouts and so much dryness.

Convenience
Sometimes it could be hassle doing all the steps but i did stick with it.

Side Effects
Dryness and bad breakouts.

AcneFree works for me!

from Bountiful, UT

Comments about AcneFree Free & Clear:

I am 31 years old with a very healthy lifestyle, but still struggle with acne. I started on AcneFree because my sister recommended it. I went out and bought it, hoping for a miracle. Was I amazed! It REALLY works, like nothing else had worked for me before. It is gentle on my sensitive skin. It helps control the oil without overdrying. I love how clean my face feels when I use it. It is simple to use, twice per day. One thing I struggled with is always running out of step #3 first. So, I started to wet my clean hands a little bit before putting it on, to spread it out more and it worked just fine. I have been using AcneFree for months now and even when our budget got really tight, I made sure that I didn't run out of AcneFree, because there's no situation in life a case of acne can't make worse, right? It doesn't do much for blackheads, but I use an exfoliating scrub once in a while to help clear that up, without altering my AcneFree routine. One thing is the cleanser is sometimes hard to squeeze out of the bottle, but other than that, I love it!