Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:

AcneFree Acne and Blackhead Terminator Spot Treatment

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

This works great without over drying my skin

I love the lightweight formula it rubs into skin clear, without any white residue. This product works different than anything I have ever used because it realeases benzoyl peroxide gradually over time instead of all at once. It contains 2% benzoyl peroxide but it works better than the 10% stuff because if you irratate your skin with the 10% your going to break out worse. Also contains antibacterial Triclosan and Willow Bark. This is a great product because its easy to use, gets rid of blackheads, gets rid of whiteheads, kills pimples fast and its affordable!

Not as effective as you would like it to be.

I feel whenever I put this product on that I think it will work better than the product actually will. And I realize that I am thinking this every time I put it on. Why is it that it has no effect whatsoever. These types of things never do. All that they do is leave a big red spot right over where the tiny red spot already was, obnoxious!

It always says on the boxes that you will see redness or the size go down after a couple of hours, and this has never been the case. I give up on these things!

Ease of Application
It is very easy to put on you just put it on the affected area, problem is that it will not do anything.

Convenience
It is very easy to grasp the little tube and get the product.

Side Effects
No matter how much or how little you put on, it will leave your face red. and I do not have sensitive skin, this stuff just burns your skin and it doesn't even work. The zit will leave soon enough and once it does your stuck with a red spot from this product.

doesn't work at all

Perfect

from Wyoming, PA

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Works Effectively

Cons

• Dries Out Skin

• Moderate Acne
  • Severe Acne

Comments about AcneFree Acne and Blackhead Terminator Spot Treatment:

Absolutely love this product, would not use anything else for spot treatment. They have different kinds depending on how severe your acne is, though naturally it dries skin out after a time. It does, however, work extremely quick and is super effective at clearing up trouble spots.

Consistency is the key to this product

from Westchester, IL

Comments about AcneFree Acne and Blackhead Terminator Spot Treatment:

The AcneFree Acne and Blackhead Terminator Spot Treatment works, but you must be consistent. I use this cream on my entire face instead of a spot treatment. I used this cream once a day in the morning with a sunscreen. When I first started using this product my skin broke out for 3 days straight. I stuck with the regiment and by the end of the week I started to notice results. I wasn't acne free right away, but my face was calming down from the initial breakout. I didn't notice major changes until the third week of using this product daily. My skin was fairly clear and no new acne had occurred. After a month of use my skin was practically clear. This cream's main active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide. This was excellent for drying out the active pimples on my face and does a good job in preventing new pimples from forming. The one thing I noticed about using this product is that it bleached some of my facial hairs a light brown color. The only other downside to this product is that it isn't a cure. I must continue to use this product if I want to keep blemishes to a minimal.

• Immediacy:

Not as effective as you would like it to be.

from Ocala, Florida

Convenience
It is very easy to grasp the little tube and get the product.

doesn't work at all

Great Acne-Fighting Product!

Comments about AcneFree Acne and Blackhead Terminator Spot Treatment:

I have used many, many products, and this cannot be beat! I noticed my acne clearing two days after applying (many times during the day, and night). I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin, oily skin, and even skin that has dryed out with other products.

The effectiveness is absolutely amazing! I have very oily skin, and get breakouts very often. So effectiveness is the key. It worked within two days of applying, and is still working for my skin.

Ease of Application
The ease of application is astonishing! No need to get your hands messy with this product. The snap top is very easy to open, and it is in great packaging.

Convenience
The convenience is wonderful. I keep some with me everywhere I go. It is in a smaller tube, so great for purses.

Side Effects
I have not noticed any side effects, other than the occasional dryness (which may be associated with time of year). I have very sensitive skin, and this product works well.

Immediacy
The immediacy of this product is great! It is great for everyday use, and even just putting it on one pimple.

• Immediacy:

Used to be great but not as good now

Comments about AcneFree Acne and Blackhead Terminator Spot Treatment:

I first purchased this product about 5 years ago, when it first came to market. At that time they had a different formula that was much more effective than the current formula. I used this product daily with great effectiveness but now it has no effect on acne. One positive aspect on the new formula is that it is much more gentle on your skin than the old formula. I tried using this for several bottles worth of solution and have now given up and moved on to other products that I've had much better luck with. This product is relatively inexpensive for the amount of product you get but i have always ended up using more than other products just to get this to work. In my opinion this product is not at all worth purchasing because it will not help out with acne and breakouts very much at all. Might work for other people, or people who are sensitive to more intense acne treatment but to those who do not have sensitive skin other products will give better results

• Immediacy:

Good but could be better

Comments about AcneFree Acne and Blackhead Terminator Spot Treatment:

I used this product for about a month and I saw minimal improvement. The product helped to keep new acne away that I would get during my monthly cycle but not get rid or lessen the "daily" acne. I have used other products that seemed to do this same thing so I didn't think this product was anything special.

Did not fully work

Comments about AcneFree Acne and Blackhead Terminator Spot Treatment:

I had terrible acne when I was younger. I had tried different products and none seemed to do the job. Then I came across this. It worked for a while but not fully. Sure I noticed less acne but every so often it would flare up again. Would not recommend it.

AcneFree Acne and Blackhead Terminator Spot Treatment Review

Comments about AcneFree Acne and Blackhead Terminator Spot Treatment:

I have used spot treatment products all the time. I came across this at a store and it was on sale, so I was like - hey, might as well try it out. So I washed my face and put on a tiny dot on one of my pimples to see if it would work. Mind you, it does take a spot treatment a while to work and you must wash your face before applying. Also, do not go into the sun with it because I heard it can give a bad side effect. But I used this for a couple of days and the treatment actually works. My big pimple became smaller and I eventually was able to pop it. I do recommend this product to people who have sensitive skin and have patience for a product to work.

Its effectiveness works. People will have to be patient with the product.

Ease of Application
People who use this product will need to wash their faces good first. Squeeze out a tiny dot of spot treatment then apply to blemishes and/or pimples.

Convenience
It is very convenient. It's small enough to carry around in a purse or even in a pocket.

Side Effects
Do not use it out in the sun. It would be better to use it only at home.

Immediacy
You need to be patient with the product. It takes a whole day to see any kind of result.

It works.

from Decatur, GA

Comments about AcneFree Acne and Blackhead Terminator Spot Treatment:

I get break outs all the time and have used what seems like at least fifty anti-acne products. For me Acne Free shortens the length of my breakouts quicker than any of the products I have tried. It is easy to use and I love that it only has one step. Well two if you count washing your face before you apply AcneFree to your skin. It doesn't have an awful smell to it. I also really like that it doesn't burn or irritate my face at all. I like that I can find it in stores that are close to me for a reasonable price. I also have found that it works well on chest and back breakouts. I think it is a safe and honest product. I also like the amount that comes in the bottle it will last me about 2 1/2 months.

AcneFree Terminator works great

from Richardsville, VA

Comments about AcneFree Acne and Blackhead Terminator Spot Treatment:

I purchased this at Bloom grocery on a sales rack to try. My skin is very oily, but gets all dried out by some products that I have used in the past. This stuff works much better than anything I have used. It has cleared up my skin, and kept it clear. One thing I do not like about it, is that it kinda stings when I first put it on, especially if my skin is dry. But- that is probably just because my skin is dry........... So, I really like the way it works- I will buy it again if it goes on sale, but it is a bit pricy for me normally. I am a couponer, so the original price is too much.