Other Auto Parts:

Achilles Desert Hawk UHP Tires

LOVE THESE

from Alamogordo, nm

Comments about Achilles Desert Hawk UHP Tires:

So i recently bought these tires new and i am in love with them. The road "noise"is barely there and they road amazinf the 2000 miles i drove cross country. Very hapoy with the sturdiness of the tire. They are amazing and the side walls are thick unlike other tire brands. ❤

• Was this a gift?:

Power Tires

Comments about Achilles Desert Hawk UHP Tires:

For a great summer tire with long-wear characteristics, hands-down, the General Exclaim UHP. I've had these on my TSX for 3 full summers (April - November/December) and they still have about 5-8 months of wear before they hit the wear bars. They're exceptional in the rain, very good on dry pavement, and they're really inexpensive (at CT on-sale or TireRack everyday price).

I'm a fairly aggressive driver and these tires have been equal to the task. I can take the 416 onramp from Richmond (those that know this, know it's basically a 270-300* circle, and tight)... at over 110km/h if I wanted. I've done it (once) to test the tires, and they never felt like they were going to break loose. Excellent tires and a very smooth drive!!

I would highly recommend getting these tires. If your getting rid of your old tires or you need to change them out these are not only the best tires I have had but are priced to perfection.